• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus

night912

If you don't understand, all you need to do is ask. And on which part. Making assumptions is not going to make you understand. That's what got you to accuse me of something you were doing. There's only one historical figure of pilate. There's no sufficient evidence to support the gospels to be true. Therefore, we must leave that as is, a character from a myth.

firedragon

Veteran Member
If you don't understand, all you need to do is ask. And on which part. Making assumptions is not going to make you understand. That's what got you to accuse me of something you were doing. There's only one historical figure of pilate. There's no sufficient evidence to support the gospels to be true. Therefore, we must leave that as is, a character from a myth.

Who said Gospels are all true?

night912

Bible literalists.

Anyways, the point is, characters from fiction books are not real, as in, don't exist in real life. So the character named pilate from the fictional stories is not the historical figure pilate. A simple concept that's easy to grasp for some.

night912

So what is that relevant to me?
Simple answer to your question.

Since earlier you were whining so much about how my replies are too long and complicated for you to understand, I thought I would try a short and simple answer. And you're still whining and can't understand. That's on you for being unable to understand the relevancy of bible literalists and their belief that the gospels are all true. Oh well, you know how the saying goes, "Complainers will always complain, even if he answer fulfills the complaints they were complaining about.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a man/male writes the documents as a human, what forms of words can he write a story with, without using words....that he claims is his entitlement, to use words as thoughts by his man/male self.

So if he concludes that his own self is a review JESUS, then it is just a name...and a name is given by humans to anything they review.

As it is a title...the same as MOSES was, another man/male description of reviews of information as a title.

Is it wrong for a human to give items names, when he does not own what he infers....such as ground fission, not yours. Such as holy dust not being you male/man?

To then get to a place in his own human science aware evolution to claim and when males falsify Christ information claiming it is Jesus and not Christ is when all the false prophecies, meaning MATHS probability statuses are stated and should be ignored and rejected as relativity, for what is relative is just natural.

And self human has not lived as a natural self...for they know that until all humans equal an evaluation C = 100 years life, then we are still being sacrificed.

The WORD sacrificed = sacrificed.

Which is the WORD.

The reason males gave it a definition was so that MATHS could not be used against natural life continuing to exist, with male psyche, self destructive mathematical reasoning displacing our ownership in creation is only 100 years...which owns no other evaluation of self.

So if you say life is a 1,000,000,000,000, we only own 100 of that information.

Science never owns that quote...that would claim 1,000,000,000,100.

To say self is safe, yet not in relativity HUMAN actually mean it.

For science the false prophet philosopher claims our title HUMAN is everything but a human....how the Bible relativity was taught as a real Teacher and not a human who first says I WANT.

I WANT falsifies information into claiming and I will unnaturally get it.

So then says in the moment that God O, meaning the planet notifies my life that I am wrong about God is the moment when GOD destroys me.

Human reasoning, I am looking back at the past telling its story after the fact that God as a reactive cause destroyed all life.

If I claim I am copying it....it was never a Jesus copy, it is a modern day occult Satanic science male copying and causing it as a prophetic belief....I should cause it he says because I WANT to.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Out of all the characters that lived around the time that Jesus lived is there any proof or evidence that any of them were actually historical people that actually lived or are they fictional characters?

If you are just going to deny the evidence then there is no historical evidence that any person ever lived.