• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus vs Paul (eating idol meat)

sincerly

sincerly said:
sincerly said:
Hi Hawkins, We may or may not have the same belief/understanding of the issue.
It isn't a New Covenant issue since who one worships/obeys has its roots in the very beginning of Creation---the Creator GOD or "another source". Neither is it a Jew verses Gentile Issue since with GOD the "human race of beings" is not "respected" one above the other.
The Issue is "worship".
Agreed, The New Covenant is based upon Who/what does the "redeeming" from Sin(the penalty of). That is the sacrifice of Jesus Christ upon the Cross. No longer the animal sacrifices.
Therefore, for the new convert to the belief in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Redeemer---whether from "paganism" or "Judaism", the "old beliefs" could be a "stumbling block" to one "weak in the faith".

The converted/"previous idol worshiper" who still believes there are powers in the flesh of the animals which were offered to idols will continue to hold those beliefs as he partakes of the flesh of such sacrifices.
One needs to read Paul's statements in 1Cor.8:4-13 along with 10:16-33. Paul is expressing the spirit of the law and the letter of the law---how they are in agreement.

The newly converted Jew has the problem with the same principle--as seen in the matter of "circumcision" and "the sacrifices of animals for the propitiation of sins." That was the basis for those conflicts of Paul and Disciples with the Jewish leaders and Pharisees.
Rom.14:1-23, expresses this same information. A idol is "nothing". The Creator GOD is to be worshiped. Neither are the previous "shadows" reflecting the forgiveness of sin and worship the "Real" which has been revealed and fulfilled.

"
1Cor.10:18-24(KJV), "Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.(right relationship with GOD)"

Paul has been contrasting worship at the "Lord's Supper"(communion service) with worshiping idols at their temple tables. One can not do both. Jesus expressed the same fact.
An idol has no powers/life, but what one assigns to it.
Paul is saying he can do the "Thus saith the Lord GOD", but he will not do anything to hinder the weaker brother in his quest for salvation.
Paul is NOT saying he is free to go counter to GOD'S Words/The Decalogue.

I disagree. Hawkins is demonstrating Paul's "new covenant" concept which was devoid of true repentance and Torah observance.

The New Covenant was not Paul's but God with Believer's in HIS SON'S death as the propitiation for the sins of the whole world.(Rom.3:25; 1John 2:2:10; 4:10)
Repent= Acts 17:30; 26:20
Torah(law) Observance=Acts23:3; 23:3; 24:14; 25:8; 28:23; Rom2:15; 3:20; 3:31; 7:7; 13:8. Heb.8:8-13.

That's a wrong interpretation of the message. A Jew would/should not go to a pagan temple and participate in there "beliefs"/rituals.
A former Idol worshiper might. but once converted---should not. Therefore, one should not inquire as to whether flesh in the market and away from the site of killing had been a part of a pagan worship. His weak faith in the GOD of Creation would be in jeopardy until with maturity as Paul stated a previous idol worshiper had become firm in the only GOD --the Creator.

The over all theme of ALL of Paul's letters is that the Torah has been replaced by the sacrifice of Yeshua. This can't be refuted. He is simply following Paul.

SL,What Jesus came to fulfill was the Laws of the Sacrificial/ceremonial services of the Sanctuary service---the blood of goats and bulls could atone for no one's sins, the penalty was for the death of the sinner---not an animal. Jesus took the place of the guilty sinner in death.

Simplelogic

sincerly said:
SL, the Scriptures are true and the analogy is applicable, however, you are projecting your own opinions to Paul.
Yes, there are many "paths" which have "destruction" as an end result.
Paul is not one of them, but your machinations do fall into sandwiching falseness between truths.
Peace.

SL, Paul did not begin his zealous activities for GOD until about 3 1/2 years after the crucifixion. The scriptures are silent as to whether he ever met Jesus--which is doubtful. But he was taught about the heretics which taught contrary to GOD'S teachings. Therefore,His early persecutions based upon what the Jewish leaders taught.

It was Jesus who knew Paul's heart/mind that turned that zeal to the propagaton of the Message which Jesus had taught to the 12 and all who would listen.
What you are refusing to acknowledge is that the Disciples those twelve made were to "go Ye and tell" as well. That would be more "one sents with the Messages" of Jesus(Which Jesus admitted came from the Father).

SL, Paul's interaction with Jesus is in the form of visions's which the Prophets of old did-- and Moses did face to face/mouth to mouth.(shielded).
Paul certified that all he taught was revealed to him by Jesus. And you appeal to "silence" as your "belief".

SL, Apply those words to yourself. Rejecting Paul is rejecting that which Jesus gave to Paul---therefore, Jesus.
The messages you are posting will be your judge.
As Peter admonished, make your calling and election sure.
So you are saying that following Yeshua and the twelve is not enough for salvation? Are you saying one must believe in Paul to?

Simplelogic

sincerly said:
sincerly said:
Hi Hawkins, We may or may not have the same belief/understanding of the issue.
It isn't a New Covenant issue since who one worships/obeys has its roots in the very beginning of Creation---the Creator GOD or "another source". Neither is it a Jew verses Gentile Issue since with GOD the "human race of beings" is not "respected" one above the other.
The Issue is "worship".
Agreed, The New Covenant is based upon Who/what does the "redeeming" from Sin(the penalty of). That is the sacrifice of Jesus Christ upon the Cross. No longer the animal sacrifices.
Therefore, for the new convert to the belief in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as the Redeemer---whether from "paganism" or "Judaism", the "old beliefs" could be a "stumbling block" to one "weak in the faith".

The converted/"previous idol worshiper" who still believes there are powers in the flesh of the animals which were offered to idols will continue to hold those beliefs as he partakes of the flesh of such sacrifices.
One needs to read Paul's statements in 1Cor.8:4-13 along with 10:16-33. Paul is expressing the spirit of the law and the letter of the law---how they are in agreement.

The newly converted Jew has the problem with the same principle--as seen in the matter of "circumcision" and "the sacrifices of animals for the propitiation of sins." That was the basis for those conflicts of Paul and Disciples with the Jewish leaders and Pharisees.
Rom.14:1-23, expresses this same information. A idol is "nothing". The Creator GOD is to be worshiped. Neither are the previous "shadows" reflecting the forgiveness of sin and worship the "Real" which has been revealed and fulfilled.

"
1Cor.10:18-24(KJV), "Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.(right relationship with GOD)"

Paul has been contrasting worship at the "Lord's Supper"(communion service) with worshiping idols at their temple tables. One can not do both. Jesus expressed the same fact.
An idol has no powers/life, but what one assigns to it.
Paul is saying he can do the "Thus saith the Lord GOD", but he will not do anything to hinder the weaker brother in his quest for salvation.
Paul is NOT saying he is free to go counter to GOD'S Words/The Decalogue.

The New Covenant was not Paul's but God with Believer's in HIS SON'S death as the propitiation for the sins of the whole world.(Rom.3:25; 1John 2:2:10; 4:10)
Repent= Acts 17:30; 26:20
Torah(law) Observance=Acts23:3; 23:3; 24:14; 25:8; 28:23; Rom2:15; 3:20; 3:31; 7:7; 13:8. Heb.8:8-13.

That's a wrong interpretation of the message. A Jew would/should not go to a pagan temple and participate in there "beliefs"/rituals.
A former Idol worshiper might. but once converted---should not. Therefore, one should not inquire as to whether flesh in the market and away from the site of killing had been a part of a pagan worship. His weak faith in the GOD of Creation would be in jeopardy until with maturity as Paul stated a previous idol worshiper had become firm in the only GOD --the Creator.

SL,What Jesus came to fulfill was the Laws of the Sacrificial/ceremonial services of the Sanctuary service---the blood of goats and bulls could atone for no one's sins, the penalty was for the death of the sinner---not an animal. Jesus took the place of the guilty sinner in death.
This is a lie. Yeshua didn't do away with ANY of the Torah. Not even the smallest command! Your assertion that Yeshua did away with animal sacrifice is contrary to the Torah and the words of Yeshua himself. He states emphatically that the WHOLE TORAH will be in place until "heaven and earth pass away". Only Paul creates this law abolishing doctrine.

Tell me, if you are right. Why then do we find James officiating animal sacrifices in Acts??? This was many years after Yeshua's resurrection. Are you suggesting that James, Yeshua's brother, who walked and lived with Yeshua simply didn't get the memo on animal sacrifice? Yet Paul, a man who never met Yeshua while on earth came to set the record straight?

Not to mention the fact that you have destroyed the valid prophecies of a bonafide prophet. Ezekiel tells us plainly that sacrifices will resume in the future Temple which the messiah will rebuild.

Last edited:

Simplelogic

Let me get one thing straight. I never said Paul created the concept of the New covenant. He did create his own concept of new covenant though. One devoid of Torah. Where Jeremiah and Yeshua speak of a New Covenant which includes the WHOLE Torah.

sincerly

SL, Your source isn't the Bible. Therefore, when one considers Jesus' conversation with Thomas and the "GO ye and teach" the number is unknown at present and will not be known until "The roll is called up yonder".

A hundred and twenty were present when Peter asked for a replacement of Judas apostleship. Jesus selected Twelve at the beginning of HIS ministry.

This subject has nothing to do with the topic;

Simplelogic

You can quote as many "pro Torah" verses from Paul that you want to. I will give you five anti Torah verses for every pro Torah verse you give. Obviously Paul wouldn't want to look like a blatant false prophet. Of course he would speak some truth from time to time. But there is no denying that the premise and origins of Paul's letters are centered around his evil "faith alone" doctrine which is contrary to Yeshua and the Torah. Paul is also responsible for replacement theology, covenant theology, original sin/total depravity, "sin nature" theology and of course…PREDESTINATION. Probably one of the most evil lies of the bunch!

Paul is also 100% responsible for the origins of Christian anti-Semitism which has plagued the "church" for 2000 years.

Last edited:

Simplelogic

SL, Your source isn't the Bible. Therefore, when one considers Jesus' conversation with Thomas and the "GO ye and teach" the number is unknown at present and will not be known until "The roll is called up yonder".

A hundred and twenty were present when Peter asked for a replacement of Judas apostleship. Jesus selected Twelve at the beginning of HIS ministry.

This subject has nothing to do with the topic;

Ummm… the link is 95% quotes from the Bible so….

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper now. Your reference of the 120 disciples actually proves my point. There was a clear delineation between disciples and apostles. The mere fact that they needed to replace Judas actually proves this! If they were all the same, why did they need to even bother finding a replacement?

Then you go on to say another false statement:

"Jesus selected Twelve at the beginning of HIS ministry."

So you are suggesting that these where ONLY the first 12 apostles right? Lets check:

Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Uh ohh. Looks like your pet theory of them ONLY being the first twelve is FALSE in light of Yeshua's words. These twelve are obviously unique and hold a unique authority in the future messianic kingdom. You are trivializing very direct statements of Yeshua to defend Paul, which is what always ends up happening.

But there is more. Yeshua actually confirms HIS twelve in the book of revelation too!

Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

So who should I believe? You or Yeshua?

Last edited:

sincerly

Let me get one thing straight. I never said Paul created the concept of the New covenant. He did create his own concept of new covenant though. One devoid of Torah. Where Jeremiah and Yeshua speak of a New Covenant which includes the WHOLE Torah.

SL, I see you want to change the subject from the OP.
You are double talking. I gave you many verses where Paul acknowledged the Decalogue and other torah laws. Didn't you read them?
Jesus, spoke of the replacement of the Passover supper(to the communion service which is commemorating HIS sacrifice.) and symbolically used the the bread and wine to represent the "sacrifice" He made/was for the propitiation of sins which the death and blood of Goats and bulls could never atone/redeem one from the death penalty.

The New Covenant was Jesus Christ(Blood) as the ratifier of the New Covenant. The Laws of GOD(Decalogue) were written in the Believers hearts and minds as opposed to on tablets of stone. therefore, the Believer will not Sin and he will be worthy to be a citizen of the Kingdom of GOD.

The old sacrificial system has been fulfilled in the death of Jesus Christ once and for all time.
Think about it SL, with all sins wiped away and no sins will occur in the earth made new there is no need for animal sacrifices.

You are ignoring a portion of Matt.5:17-18, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Since Jesus said HE came to seek and save that which was lost, the plan of salvation was made before the foundation of the world was laid.

1Pet.1:18-20, "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you."

SL., Jeremiah wrote a new covenant and that didn't mean a replica of the Old. which was broken before Moses finished his receiving the extent of it and the making of the sanctuary.

sincerly

[QUOTE="Simplelogic, post: 4059984, member: 55171
So who should I believe? You or Yeshua?[/QUOTE]

Jesus. ---Who is the theme of the Scriptures and who I believe. Your twisting of the scriptures to be anti-Paul is pathetic.
You have left the OP to continue with your vendetta against Paul.
Paul is correct. You and your source are the one's whose conclusions of the Scriptures is false.

Simplelogic

SL, I see you want to change the subject from the OP.
You are double talking. I gave you many verses where Paul acknowledged the Decalogue and other torah laws. Didn't you read them?
Jesus, spoke of the replacement of the Passover supper(to the communion service which is commemorating HIS sacrifice.) and symbolically used the the bread and wine to represent the "sacrifice" He made/was for the propitiation of sins which the death and blood of Goats and bulls could never atone/redeem one from the death penalty.

The New Covenant was Jesus Christ(Blood) as the ratifier of the New Covenant. The Laws of GOD(Decalogue) were written in the Believers hearts and minds as opposed to on tablets of stone. therefore, the Believer will not Sin and he will be worthy to be a citizen of the Kingdom of GOD.

The old sacrificial system has been fulfilled in the death of Jesus Christ once and for all time.
Think about it SL, with all sins wiped away and no sins will occur in the earth made new there is no need for animal sacrifices.

You are ignoring a portion of Matt.5:17-18, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Since Jesus said HE came to seek and save that which was lost, the plan of salvation was made before the foundation of the world was laid.

1Pet.1:18-20, "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you."

SL., Jeremiah wrote a new covenant and that didn't mean a replica of the Old. which was broken before Moses finished his receiving the extent of it and the making of the sanctuary.
So your true colors come out. Another law abolishing follower of Paul.

I have admitted that Paul made a few pro Torah statements. This was part of his chameleon act which he used to fit in to different situations:

20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 1 Cor 9: 20-21

I see you have done the same thing that most Christians do with Matt 5. You are suggesting that the word "fulfilled" means Yeshua's death….WRONG. Read the verse again.

Matt.5:17-18, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

If you would just read the verse it would tell you exactly what "fulfilled" actually means…"till heaven and earth pass away!"

The next verse proves this point.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teachthem, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Another swing and a miss.

Simplelogic

You dodged the whole issue of animal sacrifice by the way. You put Paul above James and Ezekiel. Both of these men of God expose your views on animal sacrifice.

Simplelogic

[QUOTE="Simplelogic, post: 4059984, member: 55171
So who should I believe? You or Yeshua?

Jesus. ---Who is the theme of the Scriptures and who I believe. Your twisting of the scriptures to be anti-Paul is pathetic.
You have left the OP to continue with your vendetta against Paul.
Paul is correct. You and your source are the one's whose conclusions of the Scriptures is false.[/QUOTE]
Ok… So you can take this whole thread down a rabbit trail with Pegg, but I am prohibited from discussing other topics on my own thread????

Simplelogic

Regarding Jeremiah's New Covenant:

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Nope….the New Covenant was NOT made with gentiles!

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;

So what does the "this" mean??

After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law (Torah) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33

So what makes this covenant different from the last one????

YHVH commanded Israelites to write His Torah on their hearts. They failed at this so this time YHVH says "I" will write it on their hearts! NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED. The Torah stands.

sincerly

So your true colors come out. Another law abolishing follower of Paul.

I have admitted that Paul made a few pro Torah statements. This was part of his chameleon act which he used to fit in to different situations:

20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 1 Cor 9: 20-21

I see you have done the same thing that most Christians do with Matt 5. You are suggesting that the word "fulfilled" means Yeshua's death….WRONG. Read the verse again.

Matt.5:17-18, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

If you would just read the verse it would tell you exactly what "fulfilled" actually means…"till heaven and earth pass away!"

The next verse proves this point.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teachthem, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Another swing and a miss.

Indeed, yes, your swinging did miss.
Jesus didn't come to "fulfill the end of the world".( that passing) , but the Saving of repentant mankind. That was by dying in the place of those who repent of their sin,.

Sinning would include the denying of the mission of Jesus Christ and the character assassination of a Messenger chosen by Christ.

sincerly

Regarding Jeremiah's New Covenant:

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Nope….the New Covenant was NOT made with gentiles!

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;

So what does the "this" mean??

After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law (Torah) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33

So what makes this covenant different from the last one????

YHVH commanded Israelites to write His Torah on their hearts. They failed at this so this time YHVH says "I" will write it on their hearts! NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED. The Torah stands.

The attitude which is seen in your post is the same "holier than thou" Isaiah wrote about (65:1-7), "I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom."

SL what was written on those tablets of Stone by GOD'S finger? The "torah" or the Decalogue/ten words??
Did GOD tell Abraham to keep HIS blessings found in HIS Laws to himself or the be a blessing to the "nations"/Gentiles.?
Since GOD isn't a respecter of persons, Why the animosity towards Paul who pointed out the continued false beliefs of the Jewish people in regards to a right relationship to GOD and his fellow Beings?

Your postings are contrary to the Spirit of the righteous loving relationship which is from GOD.

When are you planning to return to the OP question?

Simplelogic

The attitude which is seen in your post is the same "holier than thou" Isaiah wrote about (65:1-7), "I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom."

SL what was written on those tablets of Stone by GOD'S finger? The "torah" or the Decalogue/ten words??
Did GOD tell Abraham to keep HIS blessings found in HIS Laws to himself or the be a blessing to the "nations"/Gentiles.?
Since GOD isn't a respecter of persons, Why the animosity towards Paul who pointed out the continued false beliefs of the Jewish people in regards to a right relationship to GOD and his fellow Beings?

Your postings are contrary to the Spirit of the righteous loving relationship which is from GOD.

when you stop asking questions and making bogus claims.

Simplelogic

You are confusing my words. Of course YHVH is NOT a respecter of persons. You assumed that because I stated that the New Covenant was between Israel and Judah that I was dismissing gentiles. Gentiles have always been allowed to be included into the Covenant (Old and New). The fact remains that the covenant was MADE with Israel and Judah, not Gentiles.

The Christian assertion that YHVH made a covenant with Gentiles is completely false. He has always made His covenants with HIS people and He allows Gentiles to be included into it IF they keep His commandments.

sincerly

sincerly said:

when you stop asking questions and making bogus claims.

SL, the questions were concerning what was written in the OT and Paul's defense of the Same which as prophesied in the OT the Jewish leaders/nation had/were rejecting.

The bogus claims are being posted by you as has been shown.