• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus' Four Failed Prophecies About Him Returning In The Lifetimes Of His Apostles

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am saying I am not a believer, I know my GOD. Stop putting words in my mouth that I haven't said
Since you refuse to answer questions you force people to do that.

And you have been corrected on this. It is very obvious that you do not "know" God. When you use an incorrect term and cannot justify it you will of course be challenged. Your own posts confirm that you only have mere belief.

Knowledge is demonstrable. One more time: If you don't know it, you can't show it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am saying I am not a believer, I know my GOD. Stop putting words in my mouth that I haven't said

And you are being corrected on your "know" claim.

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Yahcubs777

Since you refuse to answer questions you force people to do that.

And you have been corrected on this. It is very obvious that you do not "know" God. When you use an incorrect term and cannot justify it you will of course be challenged. Your own posts confirm that you only have mere belief.

Knowledge is demonstrable. One more time: If you don't know it, you can't show it.

What is the incorrect term? Are you senile? You are having conversations that we are not having.

SeekingAllTruth

Its not that way because I said it is that way. It is even written. The problem is that the people that hijacked the church preached a counterfeit christ and that is the message you all believed at a time; the message that is "the counterfiet message". Only a remnant were saved. Again that is written, but just hold to your own ideas that apprently everyone should be. Just look at Noah and his ark. Who was saved? 8 people. Is that the GOD that gives children, also supplied the spirits all of the people in the earth at that time that HE knew would die in a flood? no it isn't!
Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: For many shall come in my name saying: "I am christ" and shall deceive many. It was already revealed that the whole world would be deceived.

In 60 years time, i will be nearing Jordan. And i will be with my father and brethren and we will be like we do not exist.
I don't know what to say to all this. You have your own unique way of interpreting scriptures, but as I said earlier, there are as many interpretations of scriptures as there are Christians so in another sense you are not unique. The guy next to you interprets it entirely differently. You can't see it but this is the chaos within Christianity--everybody has their own way of explaining the Bible and there's no definitive way to believe. No wonder people are upping and walking away from it and toward Buddhism and B'haiism. They just want to escape all the confusion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What is the incorrect term? Are you senile? You are having conversations that we are not having.
You merely believe. You have demonstrated that you do not know. The weak in faith will not admit that they only have mere belief. The strong in faith have no problem being honest.

You want answers to questions but you refuse to answer the ones that you are afraid of.

Yahcubs777

You merely believe. You have demonstrated that you do not know. The weak in faith will not admit that they only have mere belief. The strong in faith have no problem being honest.

You want answers to questions but you refuse to answer the ones that you are afraid of.

Lol you don't understand what epignoses is..

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All my answers have been true. What myth?
No, they have not been. But since you are unfamiliar with the Bible I will help you.

In Genesis there is a story, fable, morality tale, myth, call it what you will, about a man name Noah who supposedly built a magical boat and survived a worldwide flood. That story never happened in real life. Those that claim that it did occur are calling their God a liar, though most are far too ignorant to understand how they are doing that.

Yahcubs777

I don't know what to say to all this. You have your own unique way of interpreting scriptures, but as I said earlier, there are as many interpretations of scriptures as there are Christians so in another sense you are not unique. The guy next to you interprets it entirely differently. You can't see it but this is the chaos within Christianity--everybody has their own way of explaining the Bible and there's no definitive way to believe. No wonder people are upping and walking away from it and toward Buddhism and B'haiism. They just want to escape all the confusion.

The messages from GOD are genetic. This is why I've been saying believing in them is not really the issue. The issue is believing on them. What I mean is believing that HIS messages can do what He said they will do for you. Believing that by assimilating these messages into your Spirit Being, that it can give you express immortalization in life. That is why the "believe" came. And Jesus His Pre-Eminence is standing in the shoes of HIS word. So accepting HIM literally into your heart is not the message, it's eating and drinking the revelations; HIS messages, that is what it meant

So I explained all this to say. The one who proved he has the right message from GOD, the right interpretations of HIS word, is the Prophet who did not die at all. That is even what GOD said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18

The messages from GOD are genetic. They are eaten and then assimilated and when it has gone into the Spirit Being it is known by you. That even if The person does not have physical body anymore, they can't forget it because it's in the mind of the Spirit. This is what I mean by I am a knower of my GOD. Revelations is the hope of my transfiguration, the evidence of things not seen. For by revelation the elders obtained a good report; an insider's report into the deep things of GOD. I am a knower (Noah) and the Ark I am coupling is the celestial kind of body that cannot age, fall sick and die; the whole Armor of GOD that arms me against the dilivial wipeout coming at the end of this terrestrial earth so that we can inherit the promised Land, the New Salem.

This is the Gospel of Everlasting Life.

Yahcubs777

I do understand what it is. It is something that you appear to lack. If you had a correct understanding you could do far more than to merely claim that you know when all of the evidence shouts that not to be the case.

Epignoses is Revelation knowledge. If you do not believe the revelations of the Law and the Prophets concerning the GOD, then you are not a child of the kingdom. For even the least in the kingdom believed what was written even if it was not explained well in the Bible. Put simply, your hominid status is in question.

Yahcubs777

No, they have not been. But since you are unfamiliar with the Bible I will help you.

In Genesis there is a story, fable, morality tale, myth, call it what you will, about a man name Noah who supposedly built a magical boat and survived a worldwide flood. That story never happened in real life. Those that claim that it did occur are calling their God a liar, though most are far too ignorant to understand how they are doing that.

You keep repeating Nonsense. Man has been in the earth for going on 450 million years. That is roughly how long ago the fall took place.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Epignoses is Revelation knowledge. If you do not believe the revelations of the Law and the Prophets concerning the GOD, then you are not a child of the kingdom. For even the least in the kingdom believed what was written even if it was not explained well in the Bible. Put simply, your hominid status is in question.
So you do not have epignoses.

Tell me why do you keep dodging questions? I cannot give you full and complete answers if you keep dodging.