• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus did not die on the Cross

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Sorry, I don't agree with you.

Act is written by Paul; he usurped religion of Jesus and doctored anonymous writings in absence of Jesus while he was had gone to India. Paul invented new creeds unknown to Jesus.

Act is not a reliable source.

Regards
Acts was written by the author of Luke. It was originally a single document.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Sorry, I don't agree with you.

Act is written by Paul; he usurped religion of Jesus and doctored anonymous writings in absence of Jesus while he was had gone to India. Paul invented new creeds unknown to Jesus.

Act is not a reliable source.

Regards
So was God unaware of Paul's doings while Jesus was allegedly alive in India that God couldn't pass on a message to Jesus to denounce Paul from India?
Or had Jesus lost His connection to God when He allegedly went to India?

Paul was one of the single most important influencers of early Christianity, I think he was worth mentioning by name so that Indian followers of Jesus would not be led astray by Paul in masses when Paul's brand of Christianity later spread to India.

In my opinion.

cataway

Impossible, I understand, as Jesus was walking, talking and eating food in some days, which suggests of life and never of death, please. Right?

Regards
? it bothers you that he died, was so dead that he was buried for most part of 3 days . God resurrected him then he walked the earth for 40 days then ascended to heaven . are you telling God he was not supposed to do that for Jesus ? what part dont you understand ?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So was God unaware of Paul's doings while Jesus was allegedly alive in India that God couldn't pass on a message to Jesus to denounce Paul from India?
Or had Jesus lost His connection to God when He allegedly went to India?

Paul was one of the single most important influencers of early Christianity, I think he was worth mentioning by name so that Indian followers of Jesus would not be led astray by Paul in masses when Paul's brand of Christianity later spread to India.

In my opinion.
Quran focuses on the truthful messenger/prophet Jesus and innocent Mary, and they never invented the Pauline-Christianity ,I understand . Right?

Regards

danieldemol

Premium Member
Quran focuses on the truthful messenger/prophet Jesus and innocent Mary, and they never invented the Pauline-Christianity ,I understand . Right?

Regards
Wrong, Quran focuses on an invented seventh century Jesus, which is an even later invention than Paul's.
Right? Please. Regards.

In my opinion.