• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Christ explained by brother Bronson (Jesus Christ is a Man 1 Timothy 2:5, Jesus Christ is a prophet Deuteronomy 18:18, Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God Matthew 16:16-17, Jesus Christ is GOD John 20:28-29, Hebrews 1:8)

Brian2

Veteran Member
Jesus Christ explained by brother Bronson (Jesus Christ is a Man 1 Timothy 2:5, Jesus Christ is a prophet Deuteronomy 18:18, Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God Matthew 16:16-17, Jesus Christ is GOD John 20:28-29, Hebrews 1:8)

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Sounds like an interesting video. I wish I had this darn audio problem on my computer fixed.
I imagine many here will think it too long to watch however, but good luck.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I want to ask, what's your question or theme?

We have people here from all walks of life.

...Jesus Christ is GOD John 20:28-29, Hebrews 1:8) ...

I think those are misunderstood, because Jesus himself says that there is only one true God that is greater than him.

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
John 17:3

...the Father is greater than I.
John 14:28

If you believe Jesus is the God, shouldn’t you believe what he says?

Teritos

I think those are misunderstood, because Jesus himself says that there is only one true God that is greater than him.

This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

so you take one verse, and the half of a verse to explain complicated things?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Makes me wonder about folks who never consider why God dosent explain these things.

It's hopelessly confused people all the time trying to explain things with no real concensus ever coming to fruition, proving nothing is there to communicate to the Christian community what things really mean.

Teritos

Jesus was always God, even before his baptism. The Word was with God and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh.

Jeremiah Ames

Yes
But what is your point here?

I have found very very few “christians” who believe what he says.
It would be really nice to find more that do.

Jeremiah Ames

Well, I watched until about 3 minutes and couldn’t continue after hearing about “tongues”
I’ve gone to a few pentacostal churches, and, well, it didn’t work out.
But thanks

DNB

Christian
CLK, what is this guy talking about? I watched about 10 mins and couldn't understand what his position was - does he believe that Jesus Christ is God, or not?
First of all, it barely makes a difference what Bronson believes because he's KJVO - that profoundly puts into question his ability to rationalize correctly, if not discredits it altogether.

Anyhow, Jesus Christ is NOT God, for there is only one divine being in the entire universe and that is God the Father.
Jesus Christ is the son of God, a creature who was destined to become the Messiah, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. God's first-born of creation.

Jeremiah Ames

I think you’ve got something there.

May I ask, who is the one true God greater than Jesus?

Also, when Jesus died was there any change to this formula?

lostwanderingsoul

If you ask a thousand people they will have a thousand different explanations of Jesus. Why is this one explanation any more correct than the others?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you said I am just a man and a human.

CH gases science heavens thesis about gases. State just by living human men. Gases that arise out of God O the stone planet.

Water after CH gas holy life support on ground. CH Rist only above us.

Trees oxygenate our water.

Just life.
Just human life.

Life of human men women equal. Natural. Living naturally. Are humans. Continue to exist by choice human sex.

No Jesus.

Then you write a book because temple pyramid technology was sacrificing by causes irradiated conditions fallout in the heaven gas mass again by burning extra gas mass.

You hear voices.
You see visions.

Visions of past earth science. When all life on earth had ended.

What would you teach?

Men lived first before.
Men owned practiced pyramid technology before.
Men had ended all life on earth.

Who would you say you are?

A man.

Born as a baby.

Where did you come from?

Your human parents.

Where did the first humans come from?

The science answer they died.

Meaning no physical bio continuance before.

We now live after dinosaurs died. Ice. Ice returning reborn end of each year.

You tell a story life ended before we said as the cause Jesus.

As you place Jesus before Christ.

You then would say old technology rebuilt returned life's attack sacrifice and nearly ended life again.

Reason why.

Earth now exists as mass smaller. Earths heavens smaller. Energetic releases less powerful. Cannot achieve Jesus effect.

However theory about it everyday.

As scientific reference seeing humans have to be living to discuss causes of human science. Past and present.

Humans are human first as a name sake.

Yes
But what is your point here?...

My point is that it is not good to take few scriptures out of the Bible and form a doctrine around them while ignoring important parts of the Bible that sets the other scriptures in correct light. I think it would be best to let Bible explain what it means, instead of making interpretations that are based on few scriptures and lots of ignoring.

so you take one verse, and the half of a verse to explain complicated things?

This time it is enough to show that there is more to know, important scriptures that could help to understand better what is said in the Bible. I think people should avoid making own interpretations and instead allow Bible to explain what it means. For that it is necessary to know all it says.

Jeremiah Ames

My point is that it is not good to take few scriptures out of the Bible and form a doctrine around them while ignoring important parts of the Bible that sets the other scriptures in correct light. I think it would be best to let Bible explain what it means, instead of making interpretations that are based on few scriptures and lots of ignoring.

That is a fantastic idea. I agree wholeheartedly.

I never could understand why that concept is so difficult for many people.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science is just human theories about belief.

Experiment is a designed machine operated controlled by its man designer where you then hope it works.

Says to self man's ego science is AI.

All theories dusts of the earth.

He says God mass first was attacked by sun that changed mass into dusts.

Imagine in compare it was man equal to the dust without change to man.

The theist first place.

So you would ask what do you mean theist.

God particle claiming I am God. I will find God. I will convert God and then said a human life began as dust or from dust.

A human life in a God act would end in ash as a form of a one of a dust.

Earth Alchemy dusts. Earths nuclear dusts.

Man always just a human.

And then you ask was man Jesus!

So you ask science the St ATE. You named its meaning using ate in the word. The state involved consuming eating.

ST you said Saint body spirit of God.

No man in reality was a saint the meaning began with God O earth.

A huge sun O earth reaction created the state to record. Earths body and masses owned first image vision recorded. Mass first owns image.

Statement. No man is God.

Cosmic.. you state the cosmos created image recording.

Then your man human claim I want to copy. Named the state science. Caused self life attack to be placed in image also.

And then ask how and why.

So you state yourself life is holy. Spirit of life water and it's generation ox holy.

You told us you gave water mass life support with our bio microbes to evaporation irradiation burning of our life microbes and put image into clouds.

Via ground dust reactions. The story how image of man was put into clouds.

Notified in modern times...dinosaur image in clouds after huge earth conversion and snap freeze.

Straight Away snap freeze is identified. Yet before dinosaurs snap freeze owned no ice as the reactive mass was intensely hot.

Your claim in science the end owned freezing of form and held gas only. Water mass gone.

So it cools. Image then put into clouds of man designer. The scientist who had killed us all.

We of course no longer existed as life on earth when clouds cooled back to image.

You told us a huge earth mass life destruction caused the effect.

It was proven again in Moses temple science life's end by science cause and then continued as a teaching in Moses science re built.

So you named the effect Jesus.

As Moses taught you that science was a liar. Man believing self invented as a God creator a man was possessed by thesis had lied.

And it is a conscious innocent possession.

If you say God particle as a theist. First is self representation natural human self in image and thought just a man gets totally removed as conscious.

Instead your mind just talks science thesis with no man present in consciousness.

Next moment your claim by theory I am a God particle claiming man's beginning. I will put it in machine and convert it. As I put my atmospheric human ownership into machine.

Self possession in theory a confess of Sion. All fake. Yet you do actually place self as God then claim convert of God my spirit a man.

So everyone gets told you believe you are just a particle and not even a man. Then you confess and then I will convert both body forms. Knowing you exist doing the application.

As first all thesis is self man placed into a visionary ideal that self is safe. Yet you are possessed by science.

What Sion meant.

Brain defect obsession..
Possession of science causes. Effect.

Jesus had ended all life on earth in image of man historic.

In modern life after ice age returned life of man.... life of man was only sacrificed having already returned from science death.

What was never taught.