• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've decided to become a Baha'i

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend stephenw,

've decided to become a Baha'i

Once again, one just needs to BE! be what one IS!
not a christian, not a muslim, not a bahai, not a buddhists not etc. BUT what is called BEING. to be continuosly is what means BEING!
Yes, one are free to puruse or follow any path/way/religion follow christ, follow ,mohammud, follow buddha follw anyone path/religion /way the choise is yours depending on your comfort, intellectual etc level BUt after first by BEING.
Mind categorises not religion.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

.lava

Veteran Member
Friend stephenw,

Once again, one just needs to BE! be what one IS!
not a christian, not a muslim, not a bahai, not a buddhists not etc. BUT what is called BEING. to be continuosly is what means BEING!
Yes, one are free to puruse or follow any path/way/religion follow christ, follow ,mohammud, follow buddha follw anyone path/religion /way the choise is yours depending on your comfort, intellectual etc level BUt after first by BEING.
Mind categorises not religion.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

then practice what you preach and LET HIM BE!

.lava

Veteran Member
GREAT !!!
MAY YOU SOMEDAY ANNOUNCE " I become YOU ";)

lol i believe he already is. he is following his own path just like you. he is listening to his heart just like you. what else should one do to become you? you know, we do not have to wear the same dresses to be one.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Are you married? If so, has your wife followed suit? What does your family think or do they have an opinion at all? :)
My wife, fair play to her, is a more strident atheist than anyone I have met on this site. She thinks it's all baloney but she's happy that I'm happy.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
My soul is thirsty. It is time for me to quench my thirst.
"Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking."
I've been too long in the desert.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me. Especially my Muslim friends.

Congrats my friend.......

but remember...Stay true to yourself and question ALL things......

Sententia

"Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking."

Gratz.

9harmony

Allah-u-Abha!

Welcome to the most diverse family on earth! I'm so happy for you!

may i ask what led you to ultimately make this decision?

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Allah-u-Abha!

Welcome to the most diverse family on earth! I'm so happy for you!

may i ask what led you to ultimately make this decision?

It just felt right. When I started to pray - especially the Long Obligatory Prayer - I felt right, right that made me smile. Everything that I've read by Bahá’u’lláh touches something in me. For me it's just right. :)