• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i've been searching

willy1590

Hey,i really need a faith in my life and want any one on here to tell me why i should be in there faith?p.s.please dont say its my own decison because i need help with this

Dingbat

Some more information would help people. Like what are your core beliefs regarding God/s, incarnation of God/s, reincarnation, and various other views on moral obligations and the like. Also haven't you already created a couple of threads about this already in this board?

willy1590

I believe in a deistic type god and a reincarnation type afterlife to do with the universe.Believe the universe is infinite and is born and dies again in cycles. Ethics wise gay marriage allowed and premarital sex allowed and basically just love and kindness.

Jain

reincarnation type afterlife to do with the universe.Believe the universe is infinite and is born and dies again in cycles. Ethics wise gay marriage allowed and premarital sex allowed and basically just love and kindness.

Jainism.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
This quiz is limited in its range, but it might be a compass of sorts.
The results show you what percentage you have in common with various faiths, religions, traditions and thought.
To be fair their assessment if pretty main stream
But like I said... it's a start in some direction... not an answer.

BeliefOMatic

If nothing else might help you form some questions to aid you further elsewhere.

:namaste
SageTree

Straw Dog

Hey,i really need a faith in my life and want any one on here to tell me why i should be in there faith?p.s.please dont say its my own decison because i need help with this

I think you should just keep seeking the Tao. Have faith in the way that things are and that they will continue to evolve naturally as they should based on their inherent potentials. Most of all, have faith in yourself and your changing perceptions of reality.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Willy, you're asking to be lead. You're asking for a leader or philosophy you can follow blindly.

If you're unwilling to think for yourself, to critically anayse, any religion will do. Just pick something you're comfortable with.

Keep in mind, faith, by definition, is belief without sufficient evidence.
You say you need a faith, ergo, evidence is irrelevant. Just pick something pleasant.