• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's Subduction Zone's Birthday!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Happy birthday, @Subduction Zone !!!
61st+bday+2.jpg

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It was about ~65 - 59 years ago that the Theory of Continental Drift and the relationship with the @Subduction zones was presented as a comprehensive theory that was being generally accepted. The final nail in the coffin for competing theories was when Samuel Warren Carey presented his comprehensive theory in ~1959.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was about ~65 - 59 years ago that the Theory of Continental Drift and the relationship with the @Subduction zones was presented as a comprehensive theory that was being generally accepted. The final nail in the coffin for competing theories was when Samuel Warren Carey presented his comprehensive theory in ~1959.
Way to nerd things up!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thanks to all. I have been a bit busy today. I continue my birthday tradition of one "Superman pushup" for each year of age. I began this on my 60th when I had gotten out of shape a bit. Even then I planned ahead and though I was a hurtin' for certain by the end of the day I managed to get through. Last year was not bad and this year I started far enough ahead of time so there was no challenge on the big day itself. I do not do all 62 or next year 63 at once. I break it up over the day. Maybe newt year I might see if I can copy Jack Lalanne and manage the fingertip version of those push-ups:

Though one armed ones are a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGG way off. I could do those in my youth (thirties) and those not only stress your core, they put a huge torque on one's spine. I think I will skip those for now.