• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's offensive to NOT wear a Hijab? Shame on Miss Michigan?

Shad

Veteran Member
So you are conflating "greater number" with "likelihood"? Because I don't think you understand English very well. H
He said:
"Black cops kill equal to or greater number of blacks than white cops, this is a fact."

Do you understand the above sentence because really don't think you do.

The probability is based on statistics. You are ignoring what probability is while not attacking any of the methodology. Try again.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's what she said that appears to be the problem according to the news I heard and read this morning, not what she didn't wear.
I suspected there was more to it, especially with the "discriminates against Conservatives" part. The OP article made it apparent by the amount of poo-flinging and name calling with little actual fact that was the article.

David1967

Premium Member

You think they would have stripped her of her title had she expressed opinions that others find offensive? Say she had openly expressed that she was pro-abortion? That is offensive to some. Say she took a knee and said how much she didn't like police officers? I find that offensive. This is nothing but selective outrage. BTW, were the things she said untrue?

Shad

Veteran Member
You think they would have stripped her of her title had she expressed opinions that others find offensive? Say she had openly expressed that she was pro-abortion? That is offensive to some. Say she took a knee and said how much she didn't like police officers? I find that offensive. This is nothing but selective outrage. BTW, were the things she said untrue?

She didn't follow the PC code. Although given the role I would think she would know there is a code to follow. It's not as if these pageant winners are paraded around all over the place.... Her role is to be a PR object nothing more.

David1967

Premium Member
She didn't follow the PC code. Although given the role I would think she would know there is a code to follow. It's not as if these pageant winners are paraded around all over the place.... Her role is a PR object.

It seems that she forgot to read the manual on who it is ok to talk critically of.

Shad

Veteran Member
It seems that she forgot to read the manual on who it is ok to talk critically of.

More likely she forgot that winning means she is now a prop for the organization. Same thing happens in sports. Professional life and private life are now linked. A person can not be in the public eye and voice any opinion against the so-called mainstream public.

Last edited: