• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's offensive to NOT wear a Hijab? Shame on Miss Michigan?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's what she said that appears to be the problem according to the news I heard and read this morning, not what she didn't wear.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
She got what she deserved. If she going to spout off like a mini-Ann Coulter on Twitter and make controversial remarks regarding race, religion and politics then she needs to face the consequences of her remarks. What part of speech has consequences do you not understand, so I may explain it to you?

Rational Agnostic

She got what she deserved. If she going to spout off like a mini-Ann Coulter on Twitter and make controversial remarks regarding race, religion and politics then she needs to face the consequences of her remarks. What part of speech has consequences do you not understand, so I may explain it to you?

Nothing controversial about her remarks. Everything she said is correct. Deal with it.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
She had one job to do. Smile at the camera and look pretty. Part of her job description wasn't to offend Muslims and black people. She failed at here job and got fired.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've never found PC people to be good people
True. If you don't conform to their insulated narrowminded view of the world , they will consider you a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamophobe or whatever it is they want to contrive up.

They are dirtbags in their own right.