• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It takes zombies

Viker

Häxan
It took zombies to get me interested in television again. I have caught up on Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy. Typically I can not stand TV any longer. Especially that 'reality' bulls***. Like I care what goes on in some spoiled brats bathroom.

Any more shows that might be worth watching?

Viker

Häxan
Boardwalk looks very promising, I will consider it. We're selling a box set for it where I work soon.

Viker

Häxan
Some have told me I would like Dexter too. I can't believe I've missed out on the whole series. :p

Erebus

Some have told me I would like Dexter too. I can't believe I've missed out on the whole series. :p

Dexter is amazing! Wire in the blood is also good if serial killer investigation is your thing.

Also give Supernatural a shot. It tends to be quite tongue in cheek, but it's a really enjoyable show.

I'm assuming you've already watched Walking Dead since you mention zombies?

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
I really enjoyed Dexter. And Weeds. Also going through Breaking Bad right now. People keep telling me to start Sons, but I saw one or two eps in the current season, and for some reason that deters me from starting at the beginning. Something about starting far into the series like that can ruin it.

Trey of Diamonds

I like Fringe and Warehouse 13. Fringe is good Sci-Fi while Warehouse 13 is more fun and humorous. Also, check out Misfits on Hulu. Its a British sci-fi show that is excellent! Best writing I've seen in a while.