• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is sad in a way to read old threads...

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
A quote: "You know it made me really sad to reread all that. So many have come and gone, died, left, been banned, or changed names. Maybe I'll add some people I don't know just to cheer me up! It was really sad to read it all again...."

It is sad... To all who know me and might: I MISS YOU ALL! :candle: May the flame of light burn eternal!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
A quote: "You know it made me really sad to reread all that. So many have come and gone, died, left, been banned, or changed names. Maybe I'll add some people I don't know just to cheer me up! It was really sad to read it all again...."

It is sad... To all who know me and might: I MISS YOU ALL! :candle: May the flame of light burn eternal!

A few you can find on Facebook, at least. :D

But seriously, I understand. Glad to see you 'round these parts again. :hug:

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Nice to see you Comet, even though we don't know each other well, I enjoy seeing you around.