• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It is done, I think i've found it

Segev Moran

Congratulations, I guess. I'm not sure I understand your fears about religion being dangerous (IMHO people are dangerous), but okay.
I can easily explain my fear.
I think that one of the downsides of religion, is that is is "boundary free".
ANYONE can start he's own religion.
ANYONE can believe really terrifying things without seeking a proper and logical explanation!
The more dangerous thing is, that that same one, can quite easily abuse hes religion to manipulate other people.

Please note I am not saying all religions are dangerous, far from it. I think most religions have a great impact on most people.
The problem starts when religious authorities are forcing others to practice that religion.

Audie

Veteran Member
Both :)
Nothing is a way to describe absence.
It is varied in each purview you use it.
In content, it can describe emptiness,
In science, it can mean either an absolute vacuum (although we never managed to achieve such condition) or absence of matter.
In math it can be 0
In algebra it can be an empty set ({})
In emotions it can represent a lack of significance.
And so on, so nothing cannot be found rather defined imo.
Both :)
Nothing is a way to describe absence.
It is varied in each purview you use it.
In content, it can describe emptiness,
In science, it can mean either an absolute vacuum (although we never managed to achieve such condition) or absence of matter.
In math it can be 0
In algebra it can be an empty set ({})
In emotions it can represent a lack of significance.
And so on, so nothing cannot be found rather defined imo.

Gotcha. Zero= your data set.

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
And by "click" i meant a fraction of time where hundreds of things connect togather

It will take much more than a short post but the basis is understanding the balance.
What really knocked me was the fact that every discovery we made (humans as a specie) was previously described.
It is not described as a interpretation of things, rather literally written and explained (not in a scientific way, rather in a mechanism way).

Imagine Einstein's exact moment when he figured out what he did.

I can tell you m=e/c2 explains the mass of an object.
Unless understanding the ingredients of the formula, it will be very hard to understand.
understanding each part of the formula relies on understanding whats past it and so on.
I guess it works the same.
There is this moment where every part of the equation suddenly makes sense in the big formula.

I hope this makes some sense.

The process i have made was to test what we(humans/science) know about reality and compare it to what the Jewish religion suggests about it.
As it seems, the later nailed it every time and it provides much more (that will be discovered as true or not in the future, and based on what i have seen so far, it seems it will :)).

Yes. We've seen this sort of thing many times.

Suddenly everything fits together. Maybe the square root of
Cheops, Bigfoot and the Bermuda triangle......

LSD users reported how they saw how it all made sense
now, it is all connected. Yes. Connected.

It is an over active correlation bone that causes it.
Hypercorrelatosis, to be technical.

The only cure is to stay with the Budweiser crowd,
watch Nascar, work too hard to have time to have a
chance to even try to connect things.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Explain it as you mean it :)

This is a term i dont accept so that is why i asked you to explain what you've meant.

Didnt get it.
I Agree life can be without heart and brain as we know them, but life have a very specific mechanism that we know just a fraction about.

What question?

It seems i really dont understand your words (i understand them literally but cant grasp what it is you are trying to say).
Sorry.
I would appreciate if you could simplify things.
cheers :)

"What i understand from it is that by saying God nature, you refer to a measurable predicable conduct of god."

No not even close. I am pretty American west coast and John Muir is probably as close as I can point to. He's the father of the American National parks. Which BTW was the first of its kind anywhere.

Muir views my views and others are rather different in regards to nature as you have supposed what nature actually is . So I suppose the best I can say is read a bit of Muir writings, or henry David thoreau, Emerson, or if you are Catholic Thomas Berry I suppose. We sort of understand things so differently and clearly you don't have much contact with nature directly interpersonally. Now you also have to k ow I did under grad work in marine biology so it's not like I don't understand science. I am very attune to the environment primarily.

So I didn't bother to read on it sort of comes to halt on the topic nature.

Segev Moran

No not even close.
So i am glad I've asked :)
I am pretty American west coast and John Muir is probably as close as I can point to. He's the father of the American National parks. Which BTW was the first of its kind anywhere.
Thanks.
Muir views my views and others are rather different in regards to nature as you have supposed what nature actually is .
I assume you mean the emotional aspect of nature?
So I suppose the best I can say is read a bit of Muir writings, or henry David thoreau, Emerson, or if you are Catholic Thomas Berry I suppose.
We sort of understand things so differently
Naturally ;)
and clearly you don't have much contact with nature directly interpersonally.
Explain? How is it that it is so clear to you?
Now you also have to k ow I did under grad work in marine biology so it's not like I don't understand science. I am very attune to the environment primarily.
Good to know :) I respect that.
So I didn't bother to read on it sort of comes to halt on the topic nature.
I would appreciate an example from your pov. not someone else :)
I understand you might agree with someone else opinions, but i'd rather hear your take on things :) (In a nut shell of course)

Segev Moran

Yes. We've seen this sort of thing many times.

Suddenly everything fits together. Maybe the square root of
Cheops, Bigfoot and the Bermuda triangle......

LSD users reported how they saw how it all made sense
now, it is all connected. Yes. Connected.

It is an over active correlation bone that causes it.
Hypercorrelatosis, to be technical.

The only cure is to stay with the Budweiser crowd,
watch Nascar, work too hard to have time to have a
chance to even try to connect things.
Lol.

David T

Premium Member
So i am glad I've asked :)

Thanks.

I assume you mean the emotional aspect of nature?
Our emotional state and emotional perceptions in context to nature. Roughly yes. Like I said John Muir is very resonant with me religion not so much.