• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It does not matter what other think of you.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I am online for the moment, yes, but I will go off the grid this summer and hopefully not come back to the digital world in the way it is used today.

Except my meaning is that you either work or live with someone that works. You need to pay for access to the internet. You are posting so you a seeking an interaction with society. Because you post your alive and unless you supply your own food you need to interact with society. Your dealings with society are pretty entangled.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Except my meaning is that you either work or live with someone that works. You need to pay for access to the internet. You are posting so you a seeking an interaction with society. Because you post your alive and unless you supply your own food you need to interact with society. Your dealings with society are pretty entangled.
If you followed other threads I been speaking in today you will see that i am about to go offline and not take part in the internet the way I have done so far in my life. I do not say everyone should do it the way i will do. But I have come to the conclusion that we as human beings were not mean to be in the hyped internet world we living of today, where if something was to happen to the power grid, everyone will suffer because nothing will work anymore. and people have forgotten how they live a "primitive" lifestyle where example lighting a fire to cook, or how to survive in winter outdoor is no longer something people care to learn.

To me, living off the grid is a way to win back the freedom of being a free human being. not slaves of some corporation or business or state. (Those things are "image" of how the state and government want us to be controlled)

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
If you followed other threads I been speaking in today you will see that i am about to go offline and not take part in the internet the way I have done so far in my life. I do not say everyone should do it the way i will do. But I have come to the conclusion that we as human beings were not mean to be in the hyped internet world we living of today, where if something was to happen to the power grid, everyone will suffer because nothing will work anymore. and people have forgotten how they live a "primitive" lifestyle where example lighting a fire to cook, or how to survive in winter outdoor is no longer something people care to learn.

To me, living off the grid is a way to win back the freedom of being a free human being. not slaves of some corporation or business or state. (Those things are "image" of how the state and government want us to be controlled)

Your op should of stated that the only way others opinion's don't matter is if you refuse to deal with others.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Your op should of stated that the only way others opinion's don't matter is if you refuse to deal with others.
I don't refuse to deal with others, I just don't have the "needs" of being around a lot of people, so seclusion is not a bad option to me, but as i try to always say. I don't say others have to or should do the way I do. This is only my way of want to live my life that way.