• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It appears that the Trump administration will back an open release of the Mueller report:

Bob the Unbeliever

After all Trump himself stated that the report totally vindicates him in one of his latest tweets:

Live updates: Mueller report summary is out - CNNPolitics

Since the report supports him he will clearly release everything, right?

From what I have read, Mueller was not tasked to indict tЯump.

Thus his report neither exonerates nor convicts the NAZI in the White House.

That doesn't mean he's off the hook, however, and there are state indictments in the pipeline ...

For which Pence cannot pardon tiny-hands kitty-grabber.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
After all Trump himself stated that the report totally vindicates him in one of his latest tweets:

Live updates: Mueller report summary is out - CNNPolitics

Since the report supports him he will clearly release everything, right?

Not sure that's entirely his call, but why would he not want the report released? It surely seems that Mueller has basically shown that this was a total partisan witch hunt with absolutely no substance concerning any misdeed committed by Trump. I'm sure that some of the report will have to be kept secret due to national security concerns. As a side note, I would say that the Dems have more to lose than the Reps if the entire report is released.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

That doesn't mean he's off the hook, however, and there are state indictments in the pipeline ...

'Bout time to embrace reality, don't you think?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I know, just setting the table for when for some reason the White House opposes fully releasing the report. I have a strange feeling that there might be just a little opposition to that:rolleyes:

Riders

I got the partial report given to Barr and it says there is proof for obstruction but not collusion so if Dems disagree and believe theres enough evidence they could get someone to investigate the state of new york or someone else to prosecute!!!!!!!!!!

Bob the Unbeliever

I got the partial report given to Barr and it says there is proof for obstruction but not collusion so if Dems disagree and believe theres enough evidence they could get someone to investigate the state of new york or someone else to prosecute!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. If it actually is a "witch hunt"? There have been an awful lot of "witches" indicted, many actually in jail...

Seems to me that the "witch hunt" is quite justified...

Bob the Unbeliever

Not sure that's entirely his call, but why would he not want the report released? It surely seems that Mueller has basically shown that this was a total partisan witch hunt with absolutely no substance concerning any misdeed committed by Trump. I'm sure that some of the report will have to be kept secret due to national security concerns. As a side note, I would say that the Dems have more to lose than the Reps if the entire report is released.

Considering the number of "witches" who are indicted, and in jail? Quite a record, in fact.

It appears the "witch hunt" was quite justified-- and further inquiry is warranted.

Especially considering the number of "witches" caught under Obama...

... what's that? NONE? Yeah...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Does it? I sincerely doubt that. There may be evidence of obstruction, but evidence alone is not "proof". How much evidence is there? How strong is the evidence? I wish that people would learn the difference between evidence and proof.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Considering the number of "witches" who are indicted, and in jail? Quite a record, in fact.

It appears the "witch hunt" was quite justified-- and further inquiry is warranted.

I am laughing at Trump because it keeps repeating that the report shows "complete exoneration" when that is not the case. There was only no indication of collusion with the Russian government. Why can't he gracefully accept the small victory that he won? . . . Oh yeah, he would have to face the fact that he is still in hot water over campaign finance violations among other crimes. He was only found not likely to have done one crime, not all of the crimes that it is apparent that he did.

Bob the Unbeliever

I am laughing at Trump because it keeps repeating that the report shows "complete exoneration" when that is not the case. There was only no indication of collusion with the Russian government. Why can't he gracefully accept the small victory that he won? . . . Oh yeah, he would have to face the fact that he is still in hot water over campaign finance violations among other crimes. He was only found not likely to have done one crime, not all of the crimes that it is apparent that he did.

Well, I have it on pretty credible authority, that tЯump is pretty darn tired of being accused of having done all the crimes he has actually done.

He's just sick. And tired.

If only someone would accuse him of having done something useful, instead. Even if he has never actually done anything useful.... in his life....

.... wait....

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

If Trump were re-elected, he'd be too old and fragile to serve any jail time by the time he'd get indicted by the state of New York where Trump might have illegally obtained bank loans or committed insurance fraud. However, the state of New York is so desperate for funding, I'd not be surprised if their court system attempted a shake down of Trump or his family for supposed financial restitution.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If Trump were re-elected, he'd be too old and fragile to serve any jail time by the time he'd get indicted by the state of New York where Trump might have illegally obtained bank loans or committed insurance fraud. However, the state of New York is so desperate for funding, I'd not be surprised if their court system attempted a shake down of Trump or his family for supposed financial restitution.
Being old is not actually a legal defence. Manafort tried that one. It didn’t work.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I'm going to get some popcorn and beer and watch MSNBC tonight, it will probably be pretty entertaining.

The look of disappointment on their faces on Election Night of 2016 was priceless, I hope their terrified reactions are half as good as it was when they learned Trump instead of Hilary was going to be the next POTUS. ....:)

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Being old is not actually a legal defence. Manafort tried that one. It didn’t work.

Trump's considerably more elderly though than Manafort; also, please let us consider how fragile the stress of having served 8 years as POTUS might make somebody.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I know, just setting the table for when for some reason the White House opposes fully releasing the report. I have a strange feeling that there might be just a little opposition to that:rolleyes:

Why?

But not the person that all the liberals just knew was guilty of something....hmmmm..

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

All the Trump haters, who wrongfully accused him of collusion with Russia in order to influence the election in his favor, owe an apology to our legitimately elected POTUS.