• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Istanbul airport explosions

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I wonder what they will answer when God asks
them why they murdered innocent people and used His name as an excuse to carry out such atrocities. I cannot comprehend how anyone with even a shred of humanity can do such a thing.

Islam teaches that there will be three groups of people who will enter hell first. One of those are people who fought for the sake of Allah outwardly, but did not do so in reality.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what you mean. But I mean God, Allah, Jehovah ....what name do you call Him by? Considering this isn't a trick question .

Not a trick question if you consider that some or even many muslims do not consider that those two Biblical titles for Deity, is the same as Allah. And so forth. You seem to be implying that the title could mean anything.
real question.

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
Considering that we can get a real answer from you.

I thought I did answer you. I have read the Bible and I've read enough of the Quran to come to the conclusion that Allah is the same God who revealed himself to Abraham. Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God, but neither do Jews as well as some Christian denominations. What exactly does this question have to do with the terror attack in Turkey? I apologize if I'm missing something.

Sabour

no if they would kill random people then they simply go to the crowded traditional market. In airport there are securities also. I guess they did it because the securities always detain jihadist members. In this case that attack is a retaliation.

No matter how you would try to twist things, it is crystal clear that these actions are not Islamic and this is one of the biggest sins in Islam

Tomorrows_Child

Except that adherence to Islam is largely self-proclaimed, while being a rabbit isn't.

Where may I find that evidence?

So?

Quite frankly, I don't think you are seriously trying.

I've told you all this before. You just like to agitate without actually wanting to be involved in a genuine discussion. It's getting embarrassing.

Aquitaine

Oh have they, I wasn't aware. You don't know the first thing about Islam but thanks for trying. At least you've learned a couple of phrases in the proces. Keep up the good work.

Yes: a bunch of people have created a Caliphate based on their interpretation of Islam and the Quran. What you long for is a Caliphate established under your interpretation of Islam and the Quran, but sadly that's how the cookie crumbles when religion becomes political: people mix in their own ingredients since the recipe is (by its very design) open for interpretation.

What's rather ISIS like is secret spying on the masses, hate and ill treatment towards minorities, hate and ill treatment of refugees, etc etc

Regardless of where you're from, be it Europe, US or Asia, your country, your chosen people are a prime example of ISIS ideology.

So anyone who is not you (or who doesn't follow your beliefs) is a prime example of ISIS mentality?
Tell me just how hard you have it living in a rich, developed kuffar land, poor you. . .

But do not worry, nothing will get past on the Day of Judgment.

Aye, Judgement Day is pretty awesome:
T2+Judgment+Day+(1991)+1.jpg