• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel, the Servant of God

Redemptionsong

"Christ" will reign with those without the mark of the beast for 1000 years (Revelation 20:4). As for the groom, he came to the marriage, and found many missing, for they had ran out of oil and had to leave to try and find oil. The becoming one flesh has to do with a man and his wife. Adam was not "married" by man, he was joined with Eve by God. David will be king, who will co rule with the elect (Revelation 20:4), but the oil the wives lacked, was the Spirit of God. The sanctuary, home of the Spirit of the "LORD"/God, will be the combined Judah and Ephraim (Israel) (Ezekiel 37:28) at the "end of the age". A husband can only be one with a wife, if they both possess the Spirit of God. If both are one with God, the Father, they can think and feel as one. Their relationship is interdependent. One does not lord over the other. They will equally die for each other.
You say that 'a husband can only be one with a wife if they both possess the Spirit of God'. Exactly! This demonstrates that Christ, the head, shares the same Spirit as his body, the Church. The Church is regarded as the bride of Christ. Christ has offered himself for his bride, and the bride, in turn, offers herself to the groom.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Yes it would be good. Our oneness established for all time. The next goal then may be th3 unity of other species, from other planets.

Regards Tony
It is ridiculous to say that Israel is a symbol for humanity. Israel is a real people, a real nation. Let's not be absurd.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is ridiculous to say that Israel is a symbol for humanity. Israel is a real people, a real nation. Let's not be absurd.

You can see it how you choose, while reading about the name I found this, which shows it is not that absurd, that Isreal is the Head of the Body of Humanity. It seems to be a sound metaphor.

"...Commentators differ on the original literal interpretation. The text of Genesis etymologizes the name with the root śarah "to rule, contend, have power, prevail over":

Israel (name) - Wikipedia

To me there is a lot in scriptures we have not considered, and until we embrace our One God, we will still not explore the possibilities.

Regards Tony

Redemptionsong

You can see it how you choose, while reading about the name I found this, which shows it is not that absurd, that Isreal is the Head of the Body of Humanity. It seems to be a sound metaphor.

"...Commentators differ on the original literal interpretation. The text of Genesis etymologizes the name with the root śarah "to rule, contend, have power, prevail over":

Israel (name) - Wikipedia

To me there is a lot in scriptures we have not considered, and until we embrace our One God, we will still not explore the possibilities.

Regards Tony
I think it's wrong to suggest that all humanity will be saved, when scripture clearly states that 'all lsrael will be saved'.

It is also, lMO, a misapprehension to think of all 'Jacob' as 'lsrael', because not all Jacob embraces the king sent by God.

But after the kingdom is established on earth, all humanity will be subject to the king.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Well I don't appreciate you using my people for your metaphor. It makes me feel used.

2ndpillar

Times change and there is a promise.

Regards Tony

How have times changed, and what is this promise and from whom? A promise was made to Abraham regarding his descendants. As for times changing, the beast/king of Daniel 7:25 was to reign for time, times, and half a time, and that time is coming to an end, but still hangs on. When it ends, the sky will fall (Revelation 16:21), and you will know that judgment (Joel 3:2) is upon you.

2ndpillar

I think it's wrong to suggest that all humanity will be saved, when scripture clearly states that 'all lsrael will be saved'.

It is also, lMO, a misapprehension to think of all 'Jacob' as 'lsrael', because not all Jacob embraces the king sent by God.

But after the kingdom is established on earth, all humanity will be subject to the king.

I think you should research what you call "scripture". It is generally thought that Paul wrote Romans, but apparently he did not as stated in Romans. As per Romans 11:26, you note a false conclusion noted by the author who quotes Isaiah 59:20-21. You should check the original Isaiah quote. The "Redeemer will come to Zion, and to those who turn from transgression". The only "foreigners" who worship on God's holy mountain (Zion), are those who keep his commandments and his sabbath (Isaiah 56:6). As for Israel accepting David (Hosea 3:5), David will not return until Judah and Ephraim (Israel) confess their "their guilt" (Hosea 5:15), in the "last days", after two days (2000 years). At that time the house of Israel, which is "among the nations" as the lost 10 tribes, will be taken out of the nations/Gentiles, and given a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 36:22-27). The nations/Gentiles will remain in their homes unless they attach themselves to Jacob (Israel), as their servants (Isaiah 14:1-2).

2ndpillar

You say that 'a husband can only be one with a wife if they both possess the Spirit of God'. Exactly! This demonstrates that Christ, the head, shares the same Spirit as his body, the Church. The Church is regarded as the bride of Christ. Christ has offered himself for his bride, and the bride, in turn, offers herself to the groom.

Your "church" is not one with another, much less with "Christ". Apparently there are at least 7 churches listed in Revelations, and they all seem close to falling into the grasp of hell, with a some worse than others. As with the story related by Yeshua, many of the women thinking they are to be brides, wind up out in the cold. What one thinks and what is, are two different things.

Redemptionsong

Your "church" is not one with another, much less with "Christ". Apparently there are at least 7 churches listed in Revelations, and they all seem close to falling into the grasp of hell, with a some worse than others. As with the story related by Yeshua, many of the women thinking they are to be brides, wind up out in the cold. What one thinks and what is, are two different things.
God has issues with all the different churches, as Revelation makes clear, but what one cannot deny is that there are also people that keep God's word and do not deny 'his name'. In short, this brings to light the error of your interpretation, because you have condemned the entire Church as lawless and Satanic.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How have times changed, and what is this promise and from whom? A promise was made to Abraham regarding his descendants. As for times changing, the beast/king of Daniel 7:25 was to reign for time, times, and half a time, and that time is coming to an end, but still hangs on. When it ends, the sky will fall (Revelation 16:21), and you will know that judgment (Joel 3:2) is upon you.

The promise as recorded in all the Holy Books. The Biblical Promise is that Elijah comes before the Messiah. Islam awaits the same event. So do other Faiths await the event, but see it in another Name, the Buddhists, they await the 5th Buddha, Followers of Krishna await the tenth avatar, Kalki, who will be riding a white horse, with sword drawn, and blazing like a comet to appear at the end, Zoroastrians await the promise, it has been said that Zoroaster foretold of at least three Messengers that would appear, each approximately 1,000 years apart. The third would be the Greater Saoshyant who would reunite the world and be a descendant of Zoroastria.

There are many more awaiting from other faiths as well. In short the Human race is awaiting the promises of our One God to be fulfilled.

What a great day we live in, how has it changed you asked? Well embracing all the above as fulfilled is how the world has changed. All the Messenger's are from the Same One God.

Time, times, and half a time is 1260 years. The beast was Islam who did indeed reign over the Holy Land. The year AH1260 is also the year 1844, the promises were all fulfilled.

So personally I see it has all happened, yet many still wait, just as they have waited through the days of the Messages of Christ and of Muhammad.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The "world" has one god, but led by many demons (Revelation 16:12), who is noted as the beast in Revelation 13 & 17, whose authority comes from the dragon/devil.

Yes and I see that as our own selves, we one and all can each produce our own hell and can indeed be a demon by our choices between what is of God and what is not of God.

We can submit and choose God's Will, or our own will.

Regards Tony

2ndpillar

God has issues with all the different churches, as Revelation makes clear, but what one cannot deny is that there are also people that keep God's word and do not deny 'his name'. In short, this brings to light the error of your interpretation, because you have condemned the entire Church as lawless and Satanic.

I hate to say it, but the churches you speak of, in general, do not keep God's Law, but they do keep the law of the beast with two horns like a lamb, Constantine, which he put in place in 321 AD, as well as they have 3 gods (Trinity) before them, enabled by Roman emperor Constantine, which is contrary to the 1st Commandment. They apparently don't even know the name of the son of man, and according to Yeshua per Revelation 19:13, his name is "The Word of God", which the lawless Christians, have made "obsolete" by way of some unknown author of Hebrews 8:13. I think the foundation of your "house"/church is made of sand, and the wind, rain, and floods are coming. (Matthew 7:27). As for "keeping God's word", what they keep is the words of the false prophet by way of the church of Rome, saying it is so, based on the "falsehoods" of "our fathers" (Jeremiah 16:19). It is Yeshua who spoke of "Babylon the Great", whom the Protestant reformist say is the mother of the whore/harlot, the Roman church (Revelation 17:6), who went on to birth other harlots, who "worship the dragon" by worshipping the Roman beast (Revelation 13:4). We are now in the era of the 8th head of the beast, whereas the reign of the Roman church of Constantine, the 7th head of the beast, is coming to an end. Which is to say the pope, holder of the keys, will "fall" "in that day", which is the day of the Lord. (Isaiah 22:25). The daughters of the Roman church are built on the same foundation as their mother. Like mother, like daughter. Hey, don't worry, you have time to repent (turn from your transgressions) (Isaiah 59:20). It is best to turn from "our fathers" "falsehoods" before the "day of the Lord"/judgment day.

2ndpillar

The promise as recorded in all the Holy Books. The Biblical Promise is that Elijah comes before the Messiah. Islam awaits the same event. So do other Faiths await the event, but see it in another Name, the Buddhists, they await the 5th Buddha, Followers of Krishna await the tenth avatar, Kalki, who will be riding a white horse, with sword drawn, and blazing like a comet to appear at the end, Zoroastrians await the promise, it has been said that Zoroaster foretold of at least three Messengers that would appear, each approximately 1,000 years apart. The third would be the Greater Saoshyant who would reunite the world and be a descendant of Zoroastria.

There are many more awaiting from other faiths as well. In short the Human race is awaiting the promises of our One God to be fulfilled.

What a great day we live in, how has it changed you asked? Well embracing all the above as fulfilled is how the world has changed. All the Messenger's are from the Same One God.

Time, times, and half a time is 1260 years. The beast was Islam who did indeed reign over the Holy Land. The year AH1260 is also the year 1844, the promises were all fulfilled.

So personally I see it has all happened, yet many still wait, just as they have waited through the days of the Messages of Christ and of Muhammad.

Regards Tony

The Shiites built a wide boulevard down the center of Tehran, for their final Messiah, and their red headed messiah hasn't come, to kill the Jews and the pigs, and restore Islam. Islam remains divided, mostly between the Shiites and the Sunni. The son of man, as spoken in Matthew 24:29-31, hasn't come "immediately after the tribulation", to gather the "elect", and then judge the "evil slave", to "cut him in pieces" (Matthew 24:48-51). The "evil slave" has yet to be stopped or judged. As for Zoroaster's 2nd coming of their savior, when the sun stops for 10, 20, or 30 days, it isn't supposed to happen until 2341 AD to open up a golden age. I think you have around a 300 year wait to see if that even happens. If you own a time machine, that would explain how you can say, "I see it has all happened", otherwise, I will remain skeptical.

The 1260 days of Revelation 11:3, was with respect to "My two witnesses", which would have been Elijah and Yeshua. The forty two months of Revelation 11:2, is the time that the nations/Gentiles will trample the outer court, which is to say the Gentile Roman church will "wear down the saints" for time times and half a time, and "intend to make alterations in times and in law" (Daniel 7:25). Islam, would be the clay portion of the feet of iron and clay per Daniel 2. The Ottomans (clay) and Germans (iron)(Kaiser) were crushed by British and ANZAC (home of the lost tribes of Israel), their provinces at the end of WWI. The Islamist were also crushed along with their Russian (Czar/Romans), in 1967 and 1973, with the help of the US, home of more of the lost tribes of Israel. Islam supposedly started around 622 AD. Add your 1260 years, and you get 1882. In 1882 , the British supported the Ottomans in Egypt, and the Ottomans continued to rule many more years. Your math doesn't make sense.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Add your 1260 years, and you get 1882. In 1882 , the British supported the Ottomans in Egypt, and the Ottomans continued to rule many more years. Your math doesn't make sense.

Your knowledge of the calanders is the issue, the math calculation is flawless.

One is solar and one is Luna Calendar. The year AH1260 in Islam is the year AD1844 which is the Gregorian calendar.

That makes William Millars prediction for 1844 amazing, as that year and 1260 years was the time foretold for the return of the Messiah.

IMHO

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Shiites built a wide boulevard down the center of Tehran, for their final Messiah, and their red headed messiah hasn't come, to kill the Jews and the pigs, and restore Islam. Islam remains divided, mostly between the Shiites and the Sunni.

Just like the Jews did with Jesus, the Muslims slayed the Messiah. That initiated their demise and the demise of the empire they had built.

The Gate of Tehran is where the first Disciple met the Bab, in AD1844, the year 1260 of Islam.

Islam has been restored as has the Christain and the Jewish Faiths, it is just a simple shift in one's frame of reference.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The forty two months of Revelation 11:2, is the time that the nations/Gentiles will trample the outer court, which is to say the Gentile Roman church will "wear down the saints" for time times and half a time, and "intend to make alterations in times and in law" (

All these foretell and refer to Islam.

Times Times and Half a Time = 3 1/2 years

3 1/2 years = 42 months

42 months = 1260 Days

1260 days, each day for a year = 1260 years

Thus Islam is foretold in the Old and New Testaments.

This is great! We can now see we are all worshipping the same One God.

Regards Tony