• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel-Gaza : unsurprising news of the day

Bthoth

*banned*
Your avatar appears to be a crusader.

Do you expect us to believe you have any kindness to Muslims, when you have chosen to represent yourself with the iconography of a Christian who set out to admonish the sin of heretics and nonbelievers by murder?

I took a class on Terrorism in 2017 at University and they taught that the Crusades were the first instance of modern terrorism.
And ww2 germany was christian too.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Your avatar appears to be a crusader.

Do you expect us to believe you have any kindness to Muslims, when you have chosen to represent yourself with the iconography of a Christian who set out to admonish the sin of heretics and nonbelievers by murder?

I took a class on Terrorism in 2017 at University and they taught that the Crusades were the first instance of modern terrorism.

My avatar is about a song by Kate bush,”England my Lionheart “,that’s it.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Armed civilians rebelling against oppression?

You call that a military?

How many members? How many divisions? Where are the aircraft? Why would they be unable to defend themselves if a military?

i guess, you can find me in error by using wiki definition but it is very clear, that HAMAS cannot defend themselves or the palestinians from aparth nor oppression

Hamas are proxy donkeys,they really have no other use other than to carry the vengeance of others and a heady mixture of religion and racist ideology imo.

Bthoth

*banned*
Hamas are proxy donkeys,they really have no other use other than to carry the vengeance of others and a heady mixture of religion and racist ideology imo.
If people came into your homeland, took your lands and uprooted your families, then forced them into an open air prison: would you be ticked, take up a sword and shield?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
If people came into your homeland, took your lands and uprooted your families, then forced them into an open air prison: would you be ticked, take up a sword and shield?

What lands are you speaking of?,then we can go from there,I don’t think you need a sword and shield to kill unarmed people at a peace festival,do you?.

Bthoth

*banned*
What lands are you speaking of?
What lands do you call home? I asked if any came into your country, took your lands and then put your family into a concentration camp, would YOU fight, rebel and expect justice?
,then we can go from there,I don’t think you need a sword and shield to kill unarmed people at a peace festival,do you?.
That atrocity is not comparable. I am talking about apartheid and illegal occupation that has last for the last 50+ years. Most of those terrorists, had lost their parents decades ago, with no justice and then live behind fences as caged in animals. Of course they grew an unabated hatred.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What lands do you call home? I asked if any came into your country, took your lands and then put your family into a concentration camp, would YOU fight, rebel and expect justice?

That atrocity is not comparable. I am talking about apartheid and illegal occupation that has last for the last 50+ years. Most of those terrorists, had lost their parents decades ago, with no justice and then live behind fences as caged in animals. Of course they grew an unabated hatred.

Ok let’s try this,what parts of “the land” would be Israel’s and whart part Palestines?.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Read UN resolution 181............... the boundaries are clearly spelled out.

I was asking about you, if that happened to you (illegal occupation) of your home (lands).

If you mean illegal settlements I would take up arms but not rape mutilate or murder unarmed people but from the Muslim brotherhood the PLO to Hamas that’s all the have ever done,that’s how terrorists work and with a pie in the sky demand,

Bthoth

*banned*
If you mean illegal settlements I would take up arms but not rape mutilate or murder unarmed people but from the Muslim brotherhood the PLO to Hamas that’s all the have ever done,that’s how terrorists work and with a pie in the sky demand,
The illegal settlements are just a part of the last 10-15 yrs. The 10/7 atrocity is uncivilized. Not good, in any aspect.

But after observing the last half century of apartheid, I knew that one day, the oppressed were going to cross the line.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The illegal settlements are just a part of the last 10-15 yrs. The 10/7 atrocity is uncivilized. Not good, in any aspect.

But after observing the last half century of apartheid, I knew that one day, the oppressed were going to cross the line.

Is there evidence of apartheid?,being “oppressed” is not the reason they’ve crossed the line,it’s always about one thing.

Bthoth

*banned*
Is there evidence of apartheid?,being “oppressed” is not the reason they’ve crossed the line,it’s always about one thing.
lots of evidence, but take your flavor.

89% liked this book
Description
Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid is a book written by 39th President of the United States Jimmy Carter. It was published by Simon & Schuster in November 2006. During his presidency, Carter hosted talks between Menachem Begin of Israel and Anwar Sadat of Egypt that led to the Egypt–Israel peace treaty.

Read the book

Or

Israel's occupation of Palestinian Territory is 'apartheid'​

un.org
UN News › story › 2022/03

Mar 25, 2022 — Israel's occupation of Palestinian Territory is 'apartheid':

Or

On Kanye West, Antisemitism and Palestinian liberation

Oppression is perhaps the single greatest cause of people to become monsters

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Jimmy Carter knew his peanuts for sure but a go to for history,Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territory may be self defence rather than oppression,what do you reckon your country would do if rockets were fired into your country?.

Bthoth

*banned*
Jimmy Carter knew his peanuts for sure but a go to for history,Israel’s occupation of Palestinian territory may be self defence rather than oppression,what do you reckon your country would do if rockets were fired into your country?.
Self defense? Israel has been living on US funding since inception. That apartheid has created it's own problems.

My country is what stops israel from getting the F out of palestine. Without my country, israel would not survive.

Orbit

I'm a planet
I'd ask myself why they were doing that.

Bthoth

*banned*
I'd ask myself why they were doing that.
You know what the apartheid defenders will say: anti semitism.

The biased have no concept or empathy for the locals. It's most often claimed as a religious war.

The ones that sicken me, are the few that want US to use iran as the bad guy. It exposes what i already knew, that israel is afraid of iran.