• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islamophobia in the Western media

stevecanuck

Why is the Western media doing this and who is behind it? I know the answer but I'm not allowed to say it. You just have to find out who controls the media. It is a very small people who are behind it. A people who have caused nothing but hatred in this world for thousands of years.

LOL! Gee, I wonder who you might be talking about. :rolleyes:

stevecanuck

Muslims believe that they are one nation.

Only when it suits them. Otherwise they spend a lot of time trying to kill each other.

Christianity and Judaism also have universal claims, but these two religions are not attacked by the Western media in the same way as Islam.

Maybe that's because Jews and Christians don't fly planes into buildings or kidnap school-girls to turn them into baby-making sex slaves. If Muslims stopped doing such things their image just might improve.

There are Christian countries and also Hindu countries that are worse than Islamic countries and yet they are not attacked by the Western media in the same way as Islam.

Recently Christian Uganda did lower its overall bar by joining Islamic hell-holes in declaring homosexuality to be a capital crime. In the race to the bottom Islam still holds a big lead.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why is the Western media doing this and who is behind it?

Because there is growing awareness of Islam.

I suppose ultimately it would be Muhammed ibn Abdullah behind it, although you could make a case for the early Caliphs or even for Amin al-Husseini.

Mostly Muhammed, though.

I know the answer but I'm not allowed to say it.

I know the answer too, although I expect that you won't like it. It is because Islam is a very flawed and dangerous doctrine and the benefit of the doubt is wearing very thin indeed.

You just have to find out who controls the media. It is a very small people who are behind it. A people who have caused nothing but hatred in this world for thousands of years.

Actually, there is well over a billion of them, even though they mostly pay too much attention to their so-called religious leaders.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Because there is growing awareness of Islam.

I suppose ultimately it would be Muhammed ibn Abdullah behind it, although you could make a case for the early Caliphs or even for Amin al-Husseini.

Mostly Muhammed, though.

I know the answer too, although I expect that you won't like it. It is because Islam is a very flawed and dangerous doctrine and the benefit of the doubt is wearing very thin indeed.

Actually, there is well over a billion of them, even though they mostly pay too much attention to their so-called religious leaders.
what positively Islamophobic comments, good example of it

Last edited:

libre

Skylark
Just out of curiosity, what did I get wrong?
Sexual exploitation is the most common form of human trafficking.
Your assertion that the exploitation and trafficking of children is not done by Christians is grounded in ignorance and not reality.

Further, terrorism is not a new phenomena or unique to Islam and fixating on planes is to fixate on the events of one day to marginalize a whole religious group.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Sexual exploitation is the most common form of human trafficking.
Your assertion that the exploitation and trafficking of children is not done by Christians is grounded in ignorance and not reality.

Further, terrorism is not a new phenomena or unique to Islam and fixating on planes is to fixate on the events of one day to marginalize a whole religious group.
Yet the statistics are impressive... and rather damning to Islam.

Which, I have to point out, has an equally impressive history of spewing blood - both its own and that of its opponents - to the ground as a matter of course.

All the while virtually forbidding itself from questioning or challenging even its most bloodthirsty and incompetent leaders without a full tragedy of some sort.

Facts matter.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
So which conspiracy theory are you believing?
I don't believe in "theories". Look into it yourself. It just bemuses me that anyone still buys that nonsense about 19 (mostly) Saudi nobodies with no real flight experience, who managed to foil the security defenses of the most powerful nation and military in the world, armed with box cutters. Give me a break.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't believe in "theories". Look into it yourself. It just bemuses me that anyone still buys that nonsense about 19 (mostly) Saudi nobodies with no real flight experience, who managed to foil the security defenses of the most powerful nation and military in the world, armed with box cutters. Give me a break.
You have an unusually high confidence on the capabilities of your nation's security capabilities..even after the Parliament invasion or the complete failure of reducing across the border people and drug smuggling.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What, apart from being on flight training courses? Why are you so settled on not believing the evidence that most now believe? Being a rebel is so much better? And the most powerful nation is just a collection of individuals - as much likely to make mistakes as all.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Why are you so settled on not believing the evidence that most now believe? Being a rebel is so much better?
These two sentences make me not want to talk to you at all. I'm sick of being spoken to so rudely on this board just because I have a different opinion. I don't owe you any justification, as if I need to explain myself to you. Are you the thought police or something? 9/11 was a defining event in my life time and I spent years reading about it and looking into it. It was the catalyst for a lot of horrible things that happened, including the creation of the infrastructure of a police state (such as with the Patriot Act). Sorry I did a little more thinking about it than just turning on the telly and regurgitating what they told me. Governments lie, you know. I wasn't even trying to turn this into a 9/11 discussion.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You have an unusually high confidence on the capabilities of your nation's security capabilities..even after the Parliament invasion or the complete failure of reducing across the border people and drug smuggling.
Sometimes things are allowed to happen.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
These two sentences make me not want to talk to you at all. I'm sick of being spoken to so rudely on this board just because I have a different opinion. I don't owe you any justification, as if I need to explain myself to you. Are you the thought police or something? 9/11 was a defining event in my life time and I spent years reading about it and looking into it. It was the catalyst for a lot of horrible things that happened, including the creation of the infrastructure of a police state (such as with the Patriot Act). Sorry I did a little more thinking about it than just turning on the telly and regurgitating what they told me. Governments lie, you know. I wasn't even trying to turn this into a 9/11 discussion.
Sorry if it was tough for you, but that shouldn't cloud your thinking. Very few who are technically minded will likely question the evidence that is available - apart from those drawn to conspiracy theories. Your choice to ignore me - me, not so bothered by people who take offence when their views are questioned. :eek: