• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

nameless

The Creator
Have u heard about VHP's Gita Yajna??They organised it to convert Dalits from Christianity back to Hinduism by instilling fear and intimidation.None of the VHP members deny such Yajnas happened.So how come you do???? !Christians using poverty???May be they are and why is that bothering some hindus??Why cant they too help their fellow hindus and be kind and compassionate towards them instead of totally neglecting them and treating them as untouchables .Why this love for them all of a sudden??????!!Where were these VHP and Bajrang dal fanatics when these poor dalits were starving and dieing of hunger???Why couldnt they save them then???Christian missionaries are working in many states in India.They are very much active in the south india.And is this your justification to kill innocent ppl??Is this a reason to gang rape innocent nuns and parade them naked in the streets??????!Freedom to practice and propogate ones faith is a right of every individual in a democracy.Unfortunately,in states where religious fanatics have formed governments , democracy is murdered by them by making laws that prevent people from excercising this freedom.

pay some attention to my posts, already explain with proofs that it was christian missionaries who started violance first, they also violated orissa religious state law.

PROPOGANDA!Thats what this is.Fanatics like VHP,BJP and the likes of them bring up false stories like these to justify the killing of thousands of innocents to avenge killing of what? 20,30 or 70 of their fanatic friends???And it is noteworthy that such brutal display of Hindu extremism only happens in states governed by BJP and the Sangh parivar so that they get adequate support for their ethnic cleansing experiments.They did it in GUJARAT and NOW in ORISSA only GOD knows which state is the next experiment lab.

To conclude,just as how Islamic terrorism is a threat to Indian democracy,Hindu terrorism also is an equal threat.And NO! one should not be fooled by their justification that this is a natural response to Islamic fundamentalism and Christian Evangelism.It is simply an outcome of upper caste Hindu INSECURITY!!

will be more better if you say wikipedia is owned by hindu extremists.., and wikipedia is spreading propagonda.
i never did justified hindu extremists, just gave you a clear picture of what really happened with wikipedia as source.

301ouncer

Sorry for taking time to reply. The flawed Secular economical system has hit my business and need the extra time to protect myself from the OTC armaggadon coming our way. very soon.

Basically what .lava and DavyCrocket2003 say is spot IMO. Many of the things that happen in gov't are the result of choices people make, whether good or bad choices.

Freedemon and demoncrazy is the fundamental cause of these good and bad choices. The good is little and the bad is the most. the longer this system goes whatever little good we have will be greatly tinted. That is why when I say what is coming will dwarf what we have right now.

For the people by the PEOPLE (nice slogans but very cheap). "Ignorant and powerfull" People by their original creations are weak, greedy, jeoulse, arrogant, racist etc. When these people are put in charge their persona will always without a shadow of doubt will refect their judgements. They lagistlate laws so these laws will in themselves are corrupt and will spill over the other laws and corrupt them too. Downward spiral of darkness upon darkness.

The creator is compeletly is excluded from all these human traits and weaknesess. Please refer to the 99 names of the creator in Quran and not any other scripture to get a better idea of what I am trying to say..

To get back to the main issue, I think the problem with 301ouncer's argument is:

1) Theocracy would mean that the majority religion has most of the powers and the minorities are either marginalized or do not have any political power.

The same also said of the extermist secular satanica too. They the secular do not even let a word of the creator involved in some of the most challanging issues facing mankind. In isalm we have laws that govern the enviornment, economical and financial, Judicial, social, and forign policy. The scholars of shariah in the east are so marginalized that even if they try to bring any divine law that challanges the system they are automtically labled TERRORISTSSS, radicals, fundamantlists, anti semitic, anti homosexual, etc before they explain their position.

The secular satanica is the most intolerant system man ever known.

2) Theocracy assumes that a country will always keep it's "majority" religion

Ofcourse it will protect and keep its majority religion as it will come hard on any that have vile and filthy agendas. Stop all unwarranted and disrespect attacks to the majority religion as well as its minority. No tolerance of Satan and his henchmen.

3) Theocracy would almost certainly mean that clerics would have some sway over the gov't and it's policies, since they interpret the religion and ideology of the gov't

We call them scholars and are required by the state to undergo very exaustive educational courses and be recommended by a body "Shurah Council of scholars" to take junior positions. In the caliphate of 1924 there were christian, jewish and thinkers given jobs and positions in the council to give their own ammendments and pass any required laws that concerns the minorities. Their opinion like in the council of caliphate of Egypet and their christian scholars were given high consideration and their amendments were passed on numerous occuations.

4) What .lava and DavyCrocket2003 basically said

both of them said nothing and will change nothing on whether the system or the people is wrong. The system is man-made system in the first place. man is the system and the system is man. When the MAN goes wrong so does the system. There is no higher intellegence to look upto. No turning back. Downward spiral of dwarfing darkness.

5) A theocracy's people aren't somehow immune to the evils that 301ouncer claim exist in secular society

Yes indeed it will. Will have none of the degree and level of sins and crime levels. Not that I am allowed to bet in Islam but I will give you a 1 ounce 5 9ers gold maple for it if you are right. There will be crimes and sinns ofcourse but never to these unseen levels and degrees.

6) If a theocratic gov't wanted to prevent "evil" acts being committed and enforce prevention, they would basically have to use thought police and/or paramilitary, which would be violating basic human rights and would infringe upon peoples lives and/or safety

I have not much knowledge on how this correct policing will be done. We are learning Islam ourselve right now. but I am sure it will be nothing like what Saudi's and Iranians use.

Please refer on how the Khalifs how could not sleep nights because he was worried that a road that might a hole in it and lest a donkey or wayfarer both get injured. Worried to be held accountable in the sight of his creator for not making sure every single road in the states are perfect.

Last edited:

301ouncer

Such events are seriously so laughable. People's money should be spent on helping the poor and the needy in africa and elsewhere. Secular satanica has lost the plot:

BBC News - Lou Reed and wife stage 'high-frequency' dog concert

The criminals in Secular Satanica happly glorify themselves for publicity and money making biggest book sellers after coming out of jail after serving 5 to 7 years sentences. The Judicial system is a shamble:

Bradford accused gives name as 'crossbow cannibal'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10179073.stm

Serioiusly secularisim is taking the mick.

Last edited:

301ouncer

. The young women and girls were forcibly made wives of the Muslims living there.[40] The young men who offered resistance were disfigured by cutting their noses, upper lips, and ears.[41] According to Mr. Silva of Gangolim, a survivor of the captivity, if a person who had escaped from Seringapatam was found, the punishment under the orders of Tipu was the cutting off of the ears, nose, the feet and one hand.

Tipu sent a letter on January 19, 1790 to Budruz Zuman Khan. It says:
Don't you know I have achieved a great victory recently in Malabar and over four lakh Hindus were converted to Islam? I am determined to march against that cursed Raman Nair very soon. Since I am overjoyed at the prospect of converting him and his subjects to Islam, I have happily abandoned the idea of going back to Srirangapatanam now.[29]

The story of Tipu and Akbar not ends here, but there is a limitation of time.

Definitely Mughals were not humans, they are worser than animals......

The sources are wikipedia,

Wikipedia - Tipu Sultan
Wikipedia - Akbar

Let Islam dominate the world :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Any pics? Jpegs, Bitmaps?

301ouncer

Wikipedia - - attack on lakshmanandala

His work for the upliftment of isolated tribal population and opposition to aggressive proselytizing, had run afoul of several evangelical Christian groups as well as maoist terrorists. He was severely injured in an attack by a Christian mob on Christmas

Wikipedia - Lakshmananda attacks

Why have no respect to other religious Minorities? Why run afoul of several believers of a religion? why scared of christianity? Why not christians be allowed to debate hindus?

He was looking for what was coming for him. His name was written all over it.

But after his instigation and insults of christians. Gets attacked. But the hindus go round raping nuns? why rape nuns? I thought this is a great sin in whatever they believe? Why go around looking for trouble? no respect of minorities? Does his theology asks him to be disrespetable to christains?

Where is the logic in that? Please explain.....

Last edited:

301ouncer

no wonder you have asked pics as proof for something which happened nearly a thousand years ago :facepalm: :facepalm:. You can read the whole thing in wikipedia, the links are in my post. Every historians approved all these.

Indeed. And rightly so. Any pics, Jpegs, or bitmaps?

After the laid out lines of burned out muslim babies and be turned into hindu babies out of thin air ( hindu babies or muslim babies is barbaric either way). Babies should NEVER be involved in any hate. I have now no trust whatsoever that comes from that direction. Zilch. nada. faso.

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
After the laid out lines of burned out muslim babies and be turned into hindu babies out of thin air ( hindu babies or muslim babies is barbaric either way). Babies should NEVER be involved in any hate. I have now no trust whatsoever that comes from that direction. Zilch. nada. faso.

it was indeed all hindu babies, those who was burnt in the train were all hindus.

On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob.[1] As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive.

Gujarat violence - wikipedia

You still cant accept this fact?

301ouncer

I know this because I am special and was told by the BBC that these babies were burned alive at a village near Godhra. populated by muslims..

Of course blind hatered consticted the vision and the mind too.

childrenburntindiamuslim02-vi.jpg

Faked against muslims! how terrible and low that is it can not go any lower then this.

Look again. All the men around are muslims men wearing muslim white hats and shawal kamees. Look again just in case your vision is constricted and your mind too that in the second pic all the men behind the forefront man are muslims with muslim hats in a group crying for their burned babies.

And you still can not accept this Jpeg, Bitmap, Gif.

Still waiting for your Jpeg, Bitmap and Gifs of the moguls.

Last edited:

301ouncer

Why have no respect to other religious Minorities? Why run afoul of several believers of a religion? why scared of christianity? Why not christians be allowed to debate hindus?

But after his instigation and insults of christians. Gets attacked. But the hindus go round raping nuns? why rape nuns? I thought this is a great sin in whatever they believe? Why go around looking for trouble? no respect of minorities? Does his theology asks him to be disrespetable to christains?

And still waiting for your explaination on this, which you seemed to completely blind yourself to it?

nameless

The Creator
And you still can not accept this Jpeg, Bitmap, Gif.

on whom should i trust? on you or wikipedia?

On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob.[1] As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive.

Gujarat violence - wikipedia

Still waiting for your Jpeg, Bitmap and Gifs of the moguls.

see again, how moron you are to ask pics for something which happened about thousand years ago. Never did know that there was sony handy cam during the period of mughals. ouncer, this is not fun place to be childish, pay attention to posts of members here. No wonder you talking like this, that not listening to the facts, as a number of members already told in this thread.

Last edited:

301ouncer

on whom should i trust? on you or wikipedia?

The Jpeg, Bitmap, Gif speaks a thousand words. Here again just in case you can not see it.

Wiki has been discredit by BBC report on the burning of the train which was done by hindu nationalists inside the carriages. Killing their own people.

see again, how moron

Why the insults?

I want to see a pic, jpeg, etc of the moguls please.

nameless

The Creator

The Jpeg, Bitmap, Gif speaks a thousand words. Here again just in case you can not see it.

Wiki has been discredit by BBC report on the burning of the train which was done by hindu nationalists inside the carriages. Killing their own people.

BBC never claimed so, it just reported latest news on gujarat violence investigation which is yet to be proved.

301ouncer

can you reply to this now please.....

cmimg_2096.jpg

The violence which ravaged the Christian community in Orissa, India, for two months from late August to October was brutal and bitterly partisan and would hardly have been out of place in the Rwanda of 1994. In one of the private relief camps in the Orissa state capital, a displaced lady told me the story of her pastor who had been targeted by a mob which came into his home. The members of the mob tried to force him to renounce his faith and when he refused to do so, protesting that he had been a leader and preacher for many years, they cut off his lips, poured kerosene over his head and burned him alive. They also burned down his house and threw his deaf and mute elderly mother onto the fire, where she died.
Attacks on the minority Christian community began in a remote rural district of the eastern state of Orissa in the immediate aftermath of the assassination of the controversial Hindu leader, Swami Lakhmananda Saraswati, by Maoist insurgents on August 23. The attacks were widespread, clearly targeted and extremely violent.
In one of the most terrible and now notorious incidents, a nun was locked in a room and repeatedly sexually assaulted before being paraded on a village street, allegedly in full view of the police. The incident has become notorious because the nun held a press conference to make a public plea for justice. Her personal story of horror is tragically symbolic of the rapacious targeting of innocent scapegoats in Orissa who were abused and killed in retribution for a crime they did not commit.
Overall, at least 60 have been killed, many by burning or burying alive, and many more are unaccounted for. Around 50,000 have been displaced – many of these have tried to flee from the state altogether. The Indian media says at least 10,000 remain in relief camps now. Thousands of houses have been destroyed, and those who have been to the interior of Orissa describe the scene as being like a war zone. Returnees have faced coercive pressure to convert to Hinduism, and those remaining in relief camps have little idea of what their future might hold.
Violence of this nature was no spontaneous outbreak of collective indignation – far from it. The truth needs little teasing out: fleeing victims consistently recall that, as the mobs moved in with the weapons they would use to kill, loot and destroy, they would shout Hindu supremacist, nationalist slogans such as “Hindus are brothers!” and “No Christians in this village or in India!”
The ‘Hindutva’ movement which is behind these attacks is not about mainstream Hinduism – indeed, many Hindu civil society representatives in India have made it abundantly clear it does not speak for Hindus in general. It is a political movement which holds to a vision of India as a Hindu state and espouses an acrimonious, anti-minority, religious supremacist agenda. A chilling slogan once used by the extremist group Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) to identify its enemies translates as, “First Muslims, then Christians”. Unpunished anti-minority violence is nothing new, particularly against Muslims, previously against Sikhs and consistently in widespread local attacks on Christians. However, what Orissa has now seen is by far the worst set of attacks the Christians have ever faced in modern, democratic India.
Unless it is quickly and thoroughly addressed, there are widespread and legitimate fears among those whose vision of India is secular, pluralist and tolerant that anti-minority violence will intensify at the hands of extremist Hindu nationalist organizations. The urgency is all the greater for the fact that the national elections, which the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) hopes to win, are around the corner in 2009 – and its electoral prospects will only gain from demonizing and vilifying religious minorities.
Violence against minorities can happen anywhere. What should set apart a successful democracy is its willingness and ability not only to rehabilitate the victims and prosecute the attackers, but also to ask the deeper questions, to look beyond the violence itself and to act boldly to rein in the perpetration of hatred by proponents of a poisonous ideology. It’s not an easy task, but all eyes are on India now.
There are legitimate question marks about whether such action will be taken, because earlier warnings were met with so little response. This was not the first wave of anti-Christian violence to blight Orissa: in exactly the same area in December 2007, widespread attacks were carried out against the Christian community, mainly targeting their churches and property. However, the few who were convicted for those attacks did not include the ringleaders, organizers and inciters. Fifteen months previously, an eminent civil society fact-finding team had warned of the violence that could take place unless the state government took specific measures to curb the extremist groups from actively inciting anti-Christian violence in the region.
India is not only the world’s largest democracy but home to one-sixth of the world’s population and an extraordinary mixture of diverse religious practices and practitioners. One of the documents governing EU-India relations sanguinely describes the latter as a ‘paradigm’ of how ‘various religions can flourish in a plural, democratic and open society’. The aftermath of Orissa will show the veracity of that judgment.
David Griffiths works for Christian Solidarity Worldwide, a human rights organization focussed on religious freedom. He can be found at www.csw.org.uk.

Are you going to deny these too of the atrocities commited against all religious minorities?

nameless

The Creator
I want to see a pic, jpeg, etc of the moguls please.

get a time machine and travel to some thousand years back, then see all those live. There is enough proof for Mulsim mugals were all 'bloody ********', investigating the facts every historains approved this.

nameless

The Creator
non-sense.....Unlike islamic nations, India is a country where minorities gain more respect and oppurtunities everywhere. Just have a look at Indias current affairs. Only a few extreme hindus turns violent once they are attacked by minoriities.

why scared of christianity?

scared of cristianity? it was christian missionaries who got first troubled and attacked hindus. Hindu extremists were calm even when christian missionaries violated orissa religious law, but those patience did not last when christian missionaries attacked hindus.

i never did justified hindu extremists, but it is wrong to blame them completely since they are not the ones who started violence. It is true that Hindu extremists responds in very extreme once they are attacked. Do you have any justification for christian missionaries from other countries to attack hindus without any reason? Should be also noted that they violated state religious law, still at that time hindu extremists maintained their patience.

BTW, this thread is not about Hinduism dominates the world, infact it is islam dominates the world. Dont try to dodge crime by muslim by presenting here unrelated subjects.

Last edited:

301ouncer

BBC never claimed so, it just reported latest news on gujarat violence investigation which is yet to be proved.

New evidence

Now, conclusions reached by official forensic investigators contradict earlier accounts of the incident.
They say the evidence suggests the fire was started inside a carriage, not by a mob outside.
Their findings will form part of police evidence and have not yet been made public."

authentic source and not some cheap type comrades sites BBC NEWS | South Asia | Doubts over Gujarat train attack

I do not need to travel thousands of years in a time machine to know of the truth. These beurifull kids told me never to trust anything that comes from your neck of the woods untill I see their simles again.

I do not see any hindus in that pic, Jpeg, GIF. I wonder?

Last edited:

301ouncer

non-sense.....Unlike islamic nations, India is a country where minorities gain more respect and oppurtunities everywhere. Just have a look at Indias current affairs. Only a few extreme hindus turns violent once they are attacked by minoriities.

Not from the various reports that are coming out. They all contradict you.

scared of cristianity? it was christian missionaries who got first troubled and attacked hindus. Hindu extremists were calm even when christian missionaries violated orissa religious law, but those patience did not last when christian missionaries attacked hindus.

I find it really disgracefull that for no reason you defend the barbaric actions of these extermists. It is not like the christians invaded your country right now with armies, planes, ships, stealth fighter jets, etc?

I am sorry but I do not see christians burning people and raping the nuns of the majority religion. Where is the state protection of minorities?

Last edited:

301ouncer

You know what the difference between me and you is:

If that PIC had hindu men standing of the charad bodies of hindu babies. I would on my beaurifull girls lives denounce them, Expose them muslims and share with your grieve.

BUT....

You on the other hand out of extreme hatered for Islam and Muslims you will deny these barbaric acts and be 100% supportive of your hindu comrads all the way to burikna faso as you are doing right here right now.

For all to see. That was my point of keep going round in circles to be proved correct.

As many said here correctly. I am a right piece of work.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
True Submission to the will of God, will come to pass. and always does. Once we let go of our denial of our weakness and our Anti-agnostic and idol worshiping thoughts, we become closer to God.