• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam fights free speech

Shad

Veteran Member
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11/

A long-classified U.S. report released Friday found that some of the 9/11 hijackers were in contact with and received support from individuals likely connected to the Saudi government.

Known as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 Congressional Joint Inquiry into the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion, despite repeated calls for its release. The document, which the administration finally delivered to Congress earlier Friday, actually contains 29 pages of material, plus a letter from then-CIA Director George Tenet.

I am wating what they will release in future.

Again you are not reading your source. Not once does your source cite that this report is based on information prior to 9/11 nor linked to any information about an attack. The report is from 2002 thus one year after 9/11... Try reading son....

Keep waiting.

I don't buy that.we are fool enough.
Yes it's like an invetation of party, but without saying the location.

And right back to conspiracy theories and your opinion which is not worth much to me. You analogue is flawed. Try again son.[/QUOTE]

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Again you are not reading your source. Not once does your source cite that this report is based on information prior to 9/11 nor linked to any information about an attack. The report is from 2002 thus one year after 9/11... Try reading son....

Keep waiting.

And right back to conspiracy theories and your opinion which is not worth much to me. You analogue is flawed. Try again son.
I know they just want to put whole the blame on Saudi Arabia for 9/11 NOT CIA
I read congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11 , so they decide to hided it sinse 2002,so they could not hide some truth ?

Two monthes advanced warning is not conspiracy.

Tell me this is conspiracy too,don't tell me this soldier never being in Iraq too :p

muhammad_isa

It's not necessarily conspiracy .. they can't act on all information received .. they have to make decisions on what seems more important
..that is, if the story is indeed correct at all..

It's also rather insulting to suggest that the 'secret services' would kill a substantial number of their own people
:expressionless:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's not necessarily conspiracy .. they can't act on all information received .. they have to make decisions on what seems more important
..that is, if the story is indeed correct at all..

It's also rather insulting to suggest that the 'secret services' would kill a substantial number of their own people
:expressionless:
I do believe that just part of truth NOT all the truth.

2 month advance warning is very long time to do something.

They should admit their failure, I am with made investigation and judge them.

Shad

Veteran Member
I know they just want to put whole the blame on Saudi Arabia for 9/11 NOT CIA

Yet your own source says that KSA as a state was not involved.

I read congress-releases-28-pages-saudis-9-11 , so they decide to hided it sinse 2002,so they could not hide some truth ?

Speculation and given your mistake above shows you never read it.

No your opinion is a conspiracy theory

Tell me this is conspiracy too,don't tell me this soldier never being in Iraq too :p

If he was ordered to do this he should of followed the chain of command as this was an illegal order that he legally does not need to obey.

Do note that he never states names, it is just they.. They who? Vague claims with no evidence to support his claims. You will believe anything on YT that confirms your conspiracy theory

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yet your own source says that KSA as a state was not involved.
it's known CIA which involved by it's failure.
the reality that you don't want to admit that people(CIA) are not did their job that paid for.

No your opinion is a conspiracy theory
Two monthes advanced warning is not conspiracy theory it's fact.
it's bad from you, to call it conspiracy theory .

If he was ordered to do this he should of followed the chain of command as this was an illegal order that he legally does not need to obey.

Do note that he never states names, it is just they.. They who? Vague claims with no evidence to support his claims. You will believe anything on YT that confirms your conspiracy theory
I post you that video to show you that many Americans convinced that something wrong happaned.

Shad

Veteran Member
it's known CIA which involved by it's failure.

An unspecified attack as per your own sources which you didn't read.

the reality that you don't want to admit that people(CIA) are not did their job that paid for.

No you have unreasonable expectation and seem to believe the CIA should be perfect.

Two monthes advanced warning is not conspiracy theory it's fact.

When you change an unspecified attack into something specific without evidence that is a conspiracy theory

it's bad from you, to call it conspiracy theory .

No, it is wrong for you to make specific claims based on source that do not contain evidence of the specific you are claim.

I post you that video to show you that many Americans convinced that something wrong happaned.

The opinions of laymen are useless. Shall I start quoting Robert Spencer's view about Islam? After all he is just a person with an opinion with zero expertise in any relevant field. You should not only value but agree with his view based on your logic. However you wont as you do not believe in what he claims.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
An unspecified attack as per your own sources which you didn't read.

No you have unreasonable expectation and seem to believe the CIA should be perfect.

When you change an unspecified attack into something specific without evidence that is a conspiracy theory

No, it is wrong for you to make specific claims based on source that do not contain evidence of the specific you are claim.

The opinions of laymen are useless. Shall I start quoting Robert Spencer's view about Islam? After all he is just a person with an opinion with zero expertise in any relevant field. You should not only value but agree with his view based on your logic. However you wont as you do not believe in what he claims.

I get bored by your personalizing which is sign of your weakness of speech.

CIA is failure and may guilty by not got 2 months warning seriouslly. is fact not conspiracy theory.

Shad

Veteran Member
I get bored by your personalizing which is sign of your weakness of speech.

If you can not backup your claims with evidence yet keep on with your tripe you should expect people think this reflects your capabilities and education as a person.

CIA is failure and may guilty by not got 2 months warning seriouslly. is fact not conspiracy theory.

A "serious warning" with no specifics regarding a location nor time. Hilarious.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If you can not backup your claims with evidence yet keep on with your tripe you should expect people think this reflects your capabilities and education as a person.
I always post backup from your people and your source,but you reject ,but it's pity you always turn it to personal,which represent your failure and dishonesty.

FBI AGENT: THE CIA COULD HAVE STOPPED 9/11
Mark Rossini is determined to find out why the CIA didn't share vital information.

http://europe.newsweek.com/saudi-arabia-911-cia-328994?rm=eu

A "serious warning" with no specifics regarding a location nor time. Hilarious.
They may just "serious warning" they suppose to work seriously and at least warning people.

read above.

Shad

Veteran Member
I always post backup from your people and your source,but you reject ,but it's pity you always turn it to personal,which represent your failure and dishonesty.

FBI AGENT: THE CIA COULD HAVE STOPPED 9/11
Mark Rossini is determined to find out why the CIA didn't share vital information.

Not reading your own links again. Claims of evidence yet no actual evidence.

They may just "serious warning" they suppose to work seriously and at least warning people.

Speculation

read above.

I have hence I spotted your mistakes as you do not read what you link. You should research your source otherwise you would of found such items as http://www.salon.com/2011/10/14/insiders_voice_doubts_cia_911/

Godobeyer

Premium Member

Shad

Veteran Member
There is evidence called: CIA failure to prevent 9/11 .

Right back to the claim you have no evidence for as in a specific attack. Linking people to the attack in hindsight is just that, hindsight.

I do believe CIA agents should be investigated for that.

Based on weak evidence and hindsight?

Why not focus on the real issue which is that not only the CIA but the US government at large is so laden with bureaucratic red tape that it handicaps even basic functions.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Right back to the claim you have no evidence for as in a specific attack. Linking people to the attack in hindsight is just that, hindsight.

Based on weak evidence and hindsight?

Why not focus on the real issue which is that not only the CIA but the US government at large is so laden with bureaucratic red tape that it handicaps even basic functions.
All blamed ... CIA blamed not to share info with FBI about warning.

US government blamed for being supporting radical militia organizations , don't lists them.

I remember they knew the crew were Alqaeda but they just spy on them from distance.

muhammad_isa

All blamed ... CIA blamed not to share info with FBI about warning.

US government blamed for being supporting radical militia organizations , don't lists them.

I remember they knew the crew were Alqaeda but they just spy on them from distance.
You are not achieving anything here .. all you are doing is fighting about "who's responsible for 9/11"..

..Allah, the Most High, knows who is responsible .. personally, I'm convinced that satan has a hand in it .. satan comes to the whole of mankind, regardless of religion

Notanumber

A Free Man
It seems clear to me that god and satan are used by some people as scapegoats for their own inadequacies.

If they gave up on religion and started to take responsibility for their own actions, the world would be a much safer place.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You are not achieving anything here .. all you are doing is fighting about "who's responsible for 9/11"..

..Allah, the Most High, knows who is responsible .. personally, I'm convinced that satan has a hand in it .. satan comes to the whole of mankind, regardless of religion

I do believe CIA which responsible in first place (don't react to warn),they just were spying on the crew !!!
than US government (allie to Alqaeda)

Sapiens

Polymathematician
99.99% of your post and threads are anti-Islam and anti-Muslims.
are Western publishers criticizing other religions as Judiasm or hinduism or atheism...etc too?

I distingue between criticizing and insulting and faking the truth , sometimes provocation(hate).
Hardly. Most of the "anti" posts here are aimed at Christianity.