• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trump really the sex maniac? What about Ivana?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Important...this is a joke thread.:p

You know...I think all the rumors he is a horny pervert obsessed with women's body are just fanciful nonsense

I think he is just a normal guy... In fact ...if we look at the old photos of him...he looks like a very sweet, innocent, cute guy who fell prey to an insatiable men-thirsty Czech nympho.

3A2E55E300000578-3913524-Ivana_and_Donald_with_his_father_Fred_Trump_Trump_was_strongly_i-a-23_1478645702423.jpg

ivana-trump-family5-ht-mem-171009_4x3_992.jpg

So...it was her the sex maniac....not him:p:p:p

sooda

Veteran Member
Important...this is a joke thread.:p

You know...I think all the rumors he is a horny pervert obsessed with women's body are just fanciful nonsense

I think he is just a normal guy... In fact ...if we look at the old photos of him...he looks like a very sweet, innocent, cute guy who fell prey to an insatiable men-thirsty Czech nympho.

3A2E55E300000578-3913524-Ivana_and_Donald_with_his_father_Fred_Trump_Trump_was_strongly_i-a-23_1478645702423.jpg

View attachment 32447

So...it was her the sex maniac....not him:p:p:p

According to Stormy Daniels he's not good in bed.. I doubt he's a sex maniac. He's an ego maniac.. Seducing women feeds his ego.

Stop trying to blame it on his wives and girlfriends. Trump is competing with other men for dominance. He has daddy issues.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
According to Stormy Daniels he's not good in bed.. I doubt he's a sex maniac. He's an ego maniac.. Seducing women feeds his ego.

Stop trying to blame it on his wives and girlfriends. Trump is competing with other men for dominance. He has daddy issues.
Among millions of American girls he chose an European.
Isn't that telling? :p

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes, it is for my stomach...

If it was Trump that greeted me at the door in his underwear, I'd take the chicken and run.
Have you seen the pictures of Trump from the 80s? Hottest man ever. I would have married him....immediately...:p

Obsydian

Well-Used Member
Have you seen the pictures of Trump from the 80s? Hottest man ever. I would have married him....immediately...:p
Me owning a pair of functioning eyes, I'll have to respectfully disagree on that one.

If you married him and still remained his wife to this day, you'd be queen of America. (And he might possibly make you an exception where you could serve in the military if you wanted to.)

Last edited: