• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Trinity in the Bible?

may

wmam said:
Yes His name is very important , and He wants men to know His name ,
Isa 55:6 Seek YAH while He is to be found, call on Him while He is near.
Psa 145:18 YAH is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.

Yes truth!!!!!!!

JAH​

A poetic shortened form of Jehovah, the name of the Most High God. (Ex 15:1, 2) This abbreviated form is represented by the first half of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), that is, the letters yohdh (י) and he’ (ה), the tenth and fifth letters of the Hebrew alphabet respectively.​
Jah occurs 50 times in the Hebrew Scriptures, 26 times alone, and 24 times in the expression "Hallelujah," which is, literally, a command to a number of people to "praise Jah." However, the presence of "Jah" in the original is completely ignored by certain popular versions. (Dy, Mo, RS) The King James Version and An American Translation have it only once, as "Jah" and "Yah" respectively. (Ps 68:4) In the English Revised Version it appears twice in the body of the text (Ps 68:4; 89:8), and in the American Standard Version the full form, Jehovah, is substituted throughout, but these latter two translations in practically every occurrence of the contracted form call it to our attention in footnotes. The New World Translation preserves for the reader all 50 occurrences of Jah, or Yah; and Rotherham’s Emphasised Bible, 49 of them.

It is apparent that the Facts show the trinity as one that, it is apparent that scripture discusses more then one person in god, it is apparent that ou are blind to the facts,

read my posts here
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43934&page=11

it is apparent that face with facts you try and justify your own, it is apparent that you are a hypocrite becasue faced with scripture as truth and the undeniable "WE" "us" "our" "one" words in scripture you still deny the trinity and bring your own "inconsistancy" to the debate.

it is apparent that you dont belive that Jesus is god becasue how can he be God and not part of God? thw word tri-une is simply the carndinal number that is the sum of 1 + 1 + 1 and seeing as the holy spirit is god and christ is god and Yaweh is god then there must be 3 parts of one god and if there are 3 parts of one god then he must be triune seeing as scripture does not sepearate Jesus from god but says they are one in the same.... so apparently with scriptual facts youse"choose" to deny it it is not fact it is your own belief.

may

Jehovah and his son Jesus christ are in unity of purpose , and just as they are in unity of purpose Jesus true followers are in unity with them also . but that does not make his followers God , they are just in unity with Jehovah and Jesus ."I have given them the glory which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one."—John 17:22.
(John 17:11) "Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are.
(John 10:30) I and the Father are one."
(John 17:21) in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth.......................... being one in unity and purpose works wonders .

SB Habakuk

Trinty is a Biblical view on what is termed "GODHEAD"
God the Father- Sabaoth (Dominion)
God The Mother - Barbelo
God the Son- Ainon-the one called Christ

but they do not speak of the Church and the Heavens and eaths which are "gods" by themselves and of The TRUE FATHER termed- The FOREFATHER

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
ApologeticsCatholic said:
it is apparent that face with facts you try and justify your own, it is apparent that you are a hypocrite becasue faced with scripture as truth and the undeniable "WE" "us" "our" "one" words in scripture you still deny the trinity and bring your own "inconsistancy" to the debate.
AC, a person is not a hypocrite if he interprets scripture differently than you do. That's not what the word means at all.

thw word tri-une is simply the carndinal number that is the sum of 1 + 1 + 1 and seeing as the holy spirit is god and christ is god and Yaweh is god then there must be 3 parts of one god and if there are 3 parts of one god then he must be triune seeing as scripture does not sepearate Jesus from god but says they are one in the same....
The scriptures speak of God the Father and Jesus Christ as "one." Could you quote chapter and verse, please, where they are spoken of as "one in the same" (the correct phrase, incidentally, is "one and the same"). Jesus prayed to His Father that we might all be "one" as He and His Father are "one." Are you one with Christ? What does that suggest to you -- that you are part of the Trinity?

I have one kind of off-topic question for you, if you don't mind. Are you a convert to Catholicism or were you raised Roman Catholic?

Ronald

It is apparent that the Facts show the trinity as one that, it is apparent that scripture discusses more then one person in god, it is apparent that ou are blind to the facts,

read my posts here
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43934&page=11

it is apparent that you dont belive that Jesus is god becasue how can he be God and not part of God? thw word tri-une is simply the carndinal number that is the sum of 1 + 1 + 1 and seeing as the holy spirit is god and christ is god and Yaweh is god then there must be 3 parts of one god and if there are 3 parts of one god then he must be triune seeing as scripture does not sepearate Jesus from god but says they are one in the same.... so apparently with scriptual facts youse"choose" to deny it it is not fact it is your own belief.
Aren't you Christian Catholics supposed to be loving and kind? Well, what happened to you?

Shalom

Raised Roman Catholic and why do you ask and i will return after a trip with family to talk about your topic.. and in no way am i not loving or kind i am simply stating facts contrarty to your beliefs that doent make me unkind. all and all im generally a nice person but this is a debate right?

writer

1 Is Trinity in the Bible?
Yes. And all over it

15 plural of repect, which in the case of Genesis 1:26
Which makes the following sentence, 1:27, the singular of disrepect?

and therefore has nothing to do with the Trinity..........Yasin
To the contrary: God's Plurality/Singularity, revealed thru Moses' Genesis 1:26-27, is consistent throughout the entire Scriptures. As it is in the very first verse of the Bible. In the beginning God [plural-Elohim] created [singular verb] the heavens and the earth. This has everything to do with Trinity. Who I respect

Jesus (pbuh)
What on earth is pbuh suppose to mean? Poohbah? Grand poohbah like on the Flintstones? Actually, i think that is the same derivation

146 Trinity...there is no verse in the Bible that you can quote to me, that concludes such a doctrine.
Mebbe the gentleman Yasin has difficulty reading. Or only reads selectively. Genesis 1:1, 26-27. Matthew 28:19. Galatians 4:4-6.
The list's massive

Jesus (pbuh) never in his life time preached it, nor believed in it,
Jesus Poohbuh mebbe never did. Jesus from Nazareth constantly did. As recorded in the New Testament. He embodies God the Triune

If he had, under the jewish law he would be a blasphemer,
Mebbe Yasin has read some of the Scriptures: Then the high priest tore his garments, saying, He's blasphemed! What further need do we have of witnesses? Behold now you've heard the blasphemy. What do you think? And they answered and said, He's worthy of death, Matthew 26:64-67.
Of course heretical Islam also denies the GodMan's crucifixion unto death.
Jews sought all the more to kill Him because He not only broke the Sabbath but also called God His own Father, making Himself equal with God, John 5:18.
Jews answered Him, We're not stoning You for a good work, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a man, are making Yourself God, 10:33

and once again how could he have when he came to confirm the law, so how could he preach such a doctrine?
Cuz, unlike Islam, Christ's true

181 the word Trinity can not be found in the Bible, but what i cant understand is, were did it come from?
Itz not that hard Yasin. It comes from "three." "Tri." As in "tricycle." Or "triangle." It simply means "3." Which number and word, like God Triune, is all over His Book. In fact, He rose in 3 days. That correspondence's not accidental

when you consider the fact that Jesus did not speak Greek, so how are we to know for sure they are his words, in the sense that we know it?
Cuz they're translated?
Is the English word "translation" in the Bible?
In some translations: it is

I accept Jesus Christ as one of the greatest Prophets of God,
He's the greatest Prophet

because even in the Bible i cant see him claiming divinity, i dont see it!
Can u c? It's not suprising if u can't. Jesus healed alot of blind.
Ask the Greatest Prophet (John 20:28-29)

204 One in What?
One (Jn 10:30) in what Jesus Christ from Nazareth said:
"the Father's in Me and I'm in the Father" John 10:38.
This is being. Which includes, but's much more, than only one in purpose

213 Spirit of truth is not the Holy Ghost
To the contrary He is according to the Scriptures. Paul wrote there's one Divine Spirit, Ephesians 4:4

350 If Jesus came believing in the Law (Matt 5:17) and commanded them to obey the law (Mark 12:28-32), then once again where does Trinity fit in?
Please read Mark 12:28-32, in order to understand my question in full.
God the 3-1's fits in (is embodied in) the man Jesus Christ, Son of God, Son of Man. Colossians 2:9; Jn 14:6; 10:38; 17:21

355 What Makes Jesus Divine?
Not so much "what" as "who."
His Father

375 indeed Jesus never claimed Divinty
"Before Abraham came into being, I am" John 8:58.
"Unless you believe that I am, you'll die in your sins" 8:24.
"Do you say of Him whom the Father's sanctified and sent into the world, You're blaspheming, because I said, I'm the Son of God? If I don't do the works of My Father, don't believe Me. But if I do them, even if you don't believe Me, believe the works so that you may come to know and continue to know that the Father's in Me and I'm in the Father" 10:36-38.
"I am the resurrection and the life" 11:25.
"Thomas answered and said to Him, My Lord and my God! Jesus said to him, Because you've seen Me you've believed. Blessed are those who haven't seen and have believed" 20:28-29.
These have been written that Yasin may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing, you may have life in His name. 20:31

378 The new World translation Version of the Bible, states "The Word" as "a god" (note: the small g) and thus have made it a more honest rendering.
Dishonest rendering. That's in keeping w/ the dishonest nature of Jehovah Witnessism, Islam, and Judaism denying Christ. An unholy trinity if you will.
(No offence. Jus givin an honest rendering).
Yours,
writer

twirlybirdy

Yasin said:
Yasin:bounce

I'm Lutheran, and we say yes. We say that the trinity is 3 in one, or Father Son, Spirit in one. I know that not many people believe in this. Its kinda complicated and you have to accept the fact that there is 3 people who are all different but the same in a sense and all connected.

wmam

may said:

JAH​

A poetic shortened form of Jehovah, the name of the Most High God. (Ex 15:1, 2) This abbreviated form is represented by the first half of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), that is, the letters yohdh (י) and he’ (ה), the tenth and fifth letters of the Hebrew alphabet respectively.​
Jah occurs 50 times in the Hebrew Scriptures, 26 times alone, and 24 times in the expression "Hallelujah," which is, literally, a command to a number of people to "praise Jah." However, the presence of "Jah" in the original is completely ignored by certain popular versions. (Dy, Mo, RS) The King James Version and An American Translation have it only once, as "Jah" and "Yah" respectively. (Ps 68:4) In the English Revised Version it appears twice in the body of the text (Ps 68:4; 89:8), and in the American Standard Version the full form, Jehovah, is substituted throughout, but these latter two translations in practically every occurrence of the contracted form call it to our attention in footnotes. The New World Translation preserves for the reader all 50 occurrences of Jah, or Yah; and Rotherham’s Emphasised Bible, 49 of them.

Again, I choose to stick to truth other than that from any phd,atf,abc,ddt,etc. etc. etc. etc. has dreamed up and put to paper to further some agenda other than that of the Most High YAH Elohim.Oh BTW, and, FYI,the letter"J" onl came into use in the english around the 1670's as is not in the Hebrew nor the Greek. Thats why I don't use the pagan term J-zeus for the Messiah as well. ;)

Trinity is a gnostic belief. They just don't realize that they are the true gnostics. lol

may

writer said:
378 The new World translation Version of the Bible, states "The Word" as "a god" (note: the small g) and thus have made it a more honest rendering.
Dishonest rendering. That's in keeping w/ the dishonest nature of Jehovah Witnessism, Islam, and Judaism denying Christ. An unholy trinity if you will.
(No offence. Jus givin an honest rendering).
Yours,
writer
have you ever stopped to think that there have been honest bible students who are after the pure word of God,who are not content to take on board manmade doctrines such as the trinity.Jehovahs witnesses are sincere honest bible students and their aim is to get back to the pure word of God without any manmade tradItions to cloud the thought.so to be dishonest is not what they are about.Jehovahs witnesses do not deny Jesus , they stick to what the bible itself tells them.Jesus is the only- begotten SON OF GOD...........JOHN 3;16-17 and the world is to be saved through him.

Ronald

may said:
have you ever stopped to think that there have been honest bible students who are after the pure word of God,who are not content to take on board manmade doctrines such as the trinity.Jehovahs witnesses are sincere honest bible students and their aim is to get back to the pure word of God without any manmade tradItions to cloud the thought.so to be dishonest is not what they are about.Jehovahs witnesses do not deny Jesus , they stick to what the bible itself tells them.Jesus is the only- begotten SON OF GOD...........JOHN 3;16-17 and the world is to be saved through him.
Zep 3:9 "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

Quite sure that day is not today, but it would be nice if it were to come soon!

Shalom

may

Ronald said:
Zep 3:9 "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

Quite sure that day is not today, but it would be nice if it were to come soon!

Shalom

"They will all be taught by Jehovah."—JOHN 6:45.
This pure language (speech) includes a proper understanding of the truth about God and his purposes. Only Jehovah provides this understanding by means of his holy spirit. (1 Corinthians 2:10)

writer

453 have you ever stopped to think that there have been honest bible students who are after the pure word of God,who are not content to take on board manmade doctrines such as the trinity.
Jehovah Witnessism isn't honest. Nor in its title. Nor would i call it studently. Nor's it God-made. Jehovah Witnessism, in its essence, is created by God's adversary, Satan, who's known as deceitful. According to my study a more proper title for that particular teaching should be "Satan Witnessism."
Although men wrote such verses and words in the Scriptures as "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit," they were inspired by Jehovah's Spirit, and also spoken at times by Jehovah's Son, Jesus Christ, who is Jehovah enfleshed, Jehovah become a man. Eternally. Permanently. Then crucified and resurrected.
Although Jesus' humanity's created; His divinity's uncreated, without beginning (Hebrews 7:3). Making His Divinity eternal Son of the eternal Father. There never being a time when He as Son was not. Since He is I AM (John 8:24, 28, 58; 1:1-2; 10:38; 14:6; 20:28-29; Zechariah 2:8-10; 12; 14; Isaiah 7:11-9:7; Micah 5:2; etc)

Jehovahs witnesses are sincere honest bible students and their aim is to get back to the pure word of God without any manmade tradItions to cloud the thought.
If so, they're deceived, since their religion's most crucial points (relating to God and Christ) are identical to the manmade, clouding tradition of Arianism

so to be dishonest is not what they are about.
In my experience, that's precisely what most, if not all, of the teachers of Jehovah Witnessism which i've encountered are about.
Honestly, tho sorry, to say

Jehovahs witnesses do not deny Jesus ,
To the contrary: they deny Jesus' Deity. Explicitly, prominently, and primarily. Just like current Judaism, Arius, and Islam do and did (John 5:18; 8:58-59; 10:31-33; Matthew 26:63-68; Acts 28:23-27)

they stick to what the bible itself tells them.
In my experience, then, "they" evidently are either reading selectively, according to JWism's tradition, or they're blind (John 9:41; 8:43)

Jesus is the only- begotten SON OF GOD...........JOHN 3;16-17 and the world is to be saved through him.
amen (John 5:18-19; 3:14-18)

See way off topic , the question isnt who's belief are more valid or true with scriptual reference (even though im guilty of the same thing :-/) but is the trinity in the bible.

the question remains and is answered throughly
is the word Trinity in the bible? No
Is the mention of god and the holy spirit as one person or entity mentioned at all in the bible? read my earlier posts, Yes! throughout the bible from begining to end we hear that Jesus, God, Holy spirit are ONE!

theres 3 entitys who are the same God and therefor with definition terms god is tri-une!

wmam

Is the mention of god and the holy spirit as one person or entity mentioned at all in the bible?

Where?

read my earlier posts, Yes! throughout the bible from begining to end we hear that Jesus, God, Holy spirit are ONE!

One what? Does it say?

theres 3 entitys who are the same God and therefor with definition terms god is tri-une!

Hog-wash. Proof please. :D

ok ill post again >.<

as posted before
If you belive that God, the father and son and holy spirit or all the same god (according to the bible as is no added theology ,they are) And while Jesus (spirit/ word of god) was being baptized by John and the Sky opened and the Holy spirit (god) flew out of the in the form of a dove and God (God) spoke then all 3 forms of God where in one place at one time , now either God is Tri-une or you worship Multiple Gods. God refers to himself in the OT in Genisis in the Story of creation as "our" "us" "we" im sure him and the angels didnt make the Earth moon and sky he was calling himself "we" becasue he is Tri-une,
"Let US make man in OUR image": Three plural pronouns, (We, Us, Our) used 6 different times in four different passages: Gen 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isa 6:8. The unanimous opinion of the apostolic Fathers was that the Father was talking to Jesus.
"Then Yahweh [on earth in human form] rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh [in spirit form in heaven] out of heaven. Genesis 19:24. In this text Abraham is visited by three individuals, one being Yahweh and the other two angels. Here we have God on the earth (Jesus) and God in heaven (father) sending down fire from heaven. This incident when Abraham met with Yahweh God, is what Jesus referred to when he said, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." (John 8:56) The unanimous opinion of the apostolic Fathers was that Jesus visited Abraham in Genesis 18 and 19.
Isaiah saw the glory of Yahweh, but John says that Isaiah really saw the glory of Christ. This proves Jesus is Yahweh. Combine this with the fact the Yahweh said, "Who will go for US" is a plural pronoun indicating more than one person in the Godhead.
Jesus echoes the "I AM" statements in Isaiah chapters 40-55. This spectacular link explores over 20 different passages in Isaiah and John.
I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. "They will say of Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him shall be put to shame.
But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity
But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
Shema Israel YHWH elohanu YHWH echad --- Why in deut 6:4 would we hear that Yawwh is "one" unless there was some signifiagance? like Trinity.
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one. (John 17:11)
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: (John 17:22)

For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple.

"I and the Father are one." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. … Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’?"
A simple reading of the context of John 12 makes it clear that John is saying that Isaiah saw the glory of Jesus Christ himself in Isaiah 6. This proves Jesus is Yahweh.
The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and by that law He ought to die because He made Himself out to be the Son of God."

For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall give praise to God."
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all

"Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
And there shall no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His bond-servants shall [latreuo] serve Him."
He doesnt use the word or term Tri-Une or Trinity but god is easily 3 entity's in One god. How many times does he refer himself as One as We , us , our? why would he and why would jesus claim to be one with god

*** MOD POST ***

The text of this post was taken from the following website: http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-proof-texts.htm

wmam

ok ill post again >.<

as posted before
If you belive that God, the father and son and holy spirit or all the same god (according to the bible as is no added theology ,they are) And while Jesus (spirit/ word of god) was being baptized by John and the Sky opened and the Holy spirit (god) flew out of the in the form of a dove and God (God) spoke then all 3 forms of God where in one place at one time , now either God is Tri-une or you worship Multiple Gods. God refers to himself in the OT in Genisis in the Story of creation as "our" "us" "we" im sure him and the angels didnt make the Earth moon and sky he was calling himself "we" becasue he is Tri-une,
"Let US make man in OUR image": Three plural pronouns, (We, Us, Our) used 6 different times in four different passages: Gen 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isa 6:8. The unanimous opinion of the apostolic Fathers was that the Father was talking to Jesus.
"Then Yahweh [on earth in human form] rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh [in spirit form in heaven] out of heaven. Genesis 19:24. In this text Abraham is visited by three individuals, one being Yahweh and the other two angels. Here we have God on the earth (Jesus) and God in heaven (father) sending down fire from heaven. This incident when Abraham met with Yahweh God, is what Jesus referred to when he said, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." (John 8:56) The unanimous opinion of the apostolic Fathers was that Jesus visited Abraham in Genesis 18 and 19.
Isaiah saw the glory of Yahweh, but John says that Isaiah really saw the glory of Christ. This proves Jesus is Yahweh. Combine this with the fact the Yahweh said, "Who will go for US" is a plural pronoun indicating more than one person in the Godhead.
Jesus echoes the "I AM" statements in Isaiah chapters 40-55. This spectacular link explores over 20 different passages in Isaiah and John.
I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. "They will say of Me, 'Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him shall be put to shame.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
Shema Israel YHWH elohanu YHWH echad --- Why in deut 6:4 would we hear that Yawwh is "one" unless there was some signifiagance? like Trinity.
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one. (John 17:11)
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: (John 17:22)

For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple.

"I and the Father are one." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. … Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’?"
A simple reading of the context of John 12 makes it clear that John is saying that Isaiah saw the glory of Jesus Christ himself in Isaiah 6. This proves Jesus is Yahweh.
The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and by that law He ought to die because He made Himself out to be the Son of God."

For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall give praise to God."
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all

"Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
And there shall no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His bond-servants shall [latreuo] serve Him."
He doesnt use the word or term Tri-Une or Trinity but god is easily 3 entity's in One god. How many times does he refer himself as One as We , us , our? why would he and why would jesus claim to be one with god

*** MOD POST ***

The text of this post was taken from the following website: http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-proof-texts.htm

LOL, Like I said, and I may add "In my OWN words, ;) I choose to stick to the truth.