• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Notanumber

A Free Man
You'd be wrong, I have watched it and laughed; just like I laughed when politicians get 'egged'.

Bravest man in the UK my ar$e; most frightened of milkshake more like.

Most children in the playground would think it is funny but grownups do not.

Tommy is far braver than both of us put together but try as they might they will not silence him.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Most children in the playground would think it is funny but grownups do not.

Tommy is far braver than both of us put together but try as they might they will not silence him.
When you compare what happened to SYL with what happened to Jo Cox; that is the stark difference.
The left wing soak opponents in milk shake - Right wing thugs murder their opponents.

Notanumber

A Free Man
When you compare what happened to SYL with what happened to Jo Cox; that is the stark difference.
The left wing soak opponents in milk shake - Right wing thugs murder their opponents.

I never thought that what happened to Jo Cox was funny but you would probably think it was funny if Tommy Robinson had acid thrown in his face.

Even so, you have shown no concern for the innocent bystanders that were attacked and the distinct lack of justice that they were afforded.

When the law turns a blind eye, the perpetrators become emboldened and that is when we will see another Jo Cox atrocity. Crime must be nipped in the bud if we are going to see law and order on the streets of the UK.

A dualistic legal system is not the answer.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I never thought that what happened to Jo Cox was funny but you would probably think it was funny if Tommy Robinson had acid thrown in his face.

Even so, you have shown no concern for the innocent bystanders that were attacked and the distinct lack of justice that they were afforded.

When the law turns a blind eye, the perpetrators become emboldened and that is when we will see another Jo Cox atrocity. Crime must be nipped in the bud if we are going to see law and order on the streets of the UK.

A dualistic legal system is not the answer.
You keep trying to guess what I think; on every occasion you are wrong.

It was not acid thrown; it was milkshake.

There were more and worse injuries to protesters at SYL's rallies/appearances than to SYL. A nose broken, other beaten up.
All SYL suffered was a dry-cleaning bill.

Notanumber

A Free Man
You keep trying to guess what I think; on every occasion you are wrong.

It was not acid thrown; it was milkshake.

There were more and worse injuries to protesters at SYL's rallies/appearances than to SYL. A nose broken, other beaten up.
All SYL suffered was a dry-cleaning bill.

You have made it more than obvious what you think about Tommy Robinson.

Fortunately, it was only milk this time. How many Muslim women have been attacked with acid and by whom?

How many people were arrested and charged?

Was Tommy one of them?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You have made it more than obvious what you think about Tommy Robinson.

Fortunately, it was only milk this time. How many Muslim women have been attacked with acid and by whom?

How many people were arrested and charged?

Was Tommy one of them?
Yes, I do despise SYL, he is a criminal and a racist. He stands for everything I am against.
You are trying to blow milk shake gate into something it wasn't - you do realise that everywhere he now goes he will be followed by milk shake carrying people. All because of the constant moaning about a non-event.

There have been many arrested for acid attacks, in fact not many have escaped prosecution and when they have it is only because of lack of evidence.

Maybe no one has been arrested in the attacks on SYL protesters, but doesn't that go against the "poor persecuted SYL" narrative. It appears that it is both sides that are not being prosecuted.
Tommy Robinson street brawl where protester 'had nose broken' being investigated by police

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yes, I do despise SYL, he is a criminal and a racist. He stands for everything I am against.
You are trying to blow milk shake gate into something it wasn't - you do realise that everywhere he now goes he will be followed by milk shake carrying people. All because of the constant moaning about a non-event.

There have been many arrested for acid attacks, in fact not many have escaped prosecution and when they have it is only because of lack of evidence.

Maybe no one has been arrested in the attacks on SYL protesters, but doesn't that go against the "poor persecuted SYL" narrative. It appears that it is both sides that are not being prosecuted.
Tommy Robinson street brawl where protester 'had nose broken' being investigated by police

I would not want my worst enemy (if I had one) to have acid thrown in their face. I think that would be a fate worse than death.

Because you do not like the man, you think he deserves a fate worse than death. Now that the police have shown that they will not take any action on his behalf, he is now a walking target.

One of those milkshake carrying people that you mention could quite easily be carrying acid.

Arrests after the fact are no consolation if the crime is an acid attack.

Both sides should be prosecuted if they have committed crimes. Was anyone arrested when Anna Soubry was called a bad word or when JC was egged?

BTW, I can’t access your Independent links. Try posting a video in future.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
You would be happy living in a police state.

Tommy Robinson and UKIP are expected to do very badly in the upcoming European elections
The new brexit Party led by Nigel Farage is expected to win the most seats. under the PR system.

The beting odds are....

Brexit party 1-4 on with 23seata
Labour 3-1 with 17 seats
Liberal 33-1 with 8 seats
conservative 50-1 with 10 seats
UKIP 66- no seats
Change UK 80-1 no seats

The chances of another referendum are now 54%

Betting odds are usually a better predictor of election results than the Pollsters.

However no one predicted the massive swing against brexit candidates in last weeks local elections. with the parties doing best were the liberals and Greens with Independents also having massive gains against brexit parties.
UKIP were virtually wiped out, and the Conservatives Lost 1330 seats and the liberals gaining 704 Labour lost 84 and UKIP lost 145 leaving them only 31 over the entire country.
Independents gained 606 more than doubling their seats. and the Greens gained 194 both mostly against previous brexit supporting candidates.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I would not want my worst enemy (if I had one) to have acid thrown in their face. I think that would be a fate worse than death.

Because you do not like the man, you think he deserves a fate worse than death. Now that the police have shown that they will not take any action on his behalf, he is now a walking target.

One of those milkshake carrying people that you mention could quite easily be carrying acid.

Both sides should be prosecuted if they have committed crimes. Was anyone arrested when Anna Soubry was called a bad word or when JC was egged?

Why have you changed the narrative to "acid" - it was MILK SHAKE!!!!!
Why not make it anthrax or some other catastrophic poison? It wasn't though, it was MILK SHAKE that deadly substance (available at all good McDonalds)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

There is no reason at all to attribute an acid attack to any one against Robinson.
In this case the gentleman concerned was drinking a milk shake when verbally accosted by Robinson. It was what he had. and what he threw. there was no prior planning or intention involved. there was no magical way it could be turned to acid.

If you persist in suggesting that acid might be thrown at Robinson, you might well put the idea into someones mind.
Unless this is your intention, you would be best advised to to stop doing so, or it might just come to pass.

If you displease a Russian it could be Novichok next time.

Altfish

Veteran Member
However no one predicted the massive swing against brexit candidates in last weeks local elections. with the parties doing best were the liberals and Greens with Independents also having massive gains against brexit parties.
UKIP were virtually wiped out, and the Conservatives Lost 1330 seats and the liberals gaining 704 Labour lost 84 and UKIP lost 145 leaving them only 31 over the entire country.
Independents gained 606 more than doubling their seats. and the Greens gained 194 both mostly against previous brexit supporting candidates.

Yet the right wing press (inc the BBC) interpreted/spun the results as the electorate saying they are fed up and want Brexit NOW.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Yet the right wing press (inc the BBC) interpreted/spun the results as the electorate saying they are fed up and want Brexit NOW.
absolutely.
But why would anyone vote for the only two parties supporting remain, and in such unusually large numbers if they were wanting Brexit.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I did not vote because I only had a choice of two Conservatives, two Lib Dems and a Labour candidate.

Many others would be in a similar situation.

If Nigel can give the main parties a kick up the backside that will have to do for now.

UKIP and Tommy will have to bide their time.

It is just as easy to throw acid in someone’s face, as it is to throw milk, which was the main point of my recent posts in this thread. That and the attitude of the British Bobby.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is just as easy to throw acid in someone’s face, as it is to throw milk, which was the main point of my recent posts in this thread. That and the attitude of the British Bobby.

Actually that is not true. To thow acid or any other liquid and not get any on yourself is quite difficult.

The british bobby keeps himself out of politics. And only responds to breaches of the law. It is not their job to join in petty squabbles.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Actually that is not true. To thow acid or any other liquid and not get any on yourself is quite difficult.

The british bobby keeps himself out of politics. And only responds to breaches of the law. It is not their job to join in petty squabbles.

The types that do it would probably think that is a sacrifice worth risking. It has been done often enough in the past.

Are you sure?

https://inews.co.uk/news/jeremy-corbyn-egged-mosque-hit-by-egg-arrest-finsbury-park/

Hope not Hate were involved with the harassment of Tommy.

Hope not Hate, a group which campaigns against racism and fascism, said: “The intimidation of MPs is a growing democratic crisis, and this alleged assault is another wake up call. No harm was done today, but there is a growing atmosphere of violence. Solidarity to Jeremy and all MPs facing abuse and harassment.”

The attack has also resulted in an argument among political figures on the subject of abuse. Following the incident, a tweet from political commentator Owen Jones resurfaced, which read: “I think an egg was thrown at him actually. I think sound life advice is, if you don’t want eggs thrown at you, don’t be a Nazi. Seems fair to me.”

People who called Anna Soubry a Nazi are being investigated by police | Metro News

It is their job to protect the public.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I did not vote because I only had a choice of two Conservatives, two Lib Dems and a Labour candidate.

Many others would be in a similar situation.

If Nigel can give the main parties a kick up the backside that will have to do for now.

UKIP and Tommy will have to bide their time.

Talking of Nigel "Only in for myself" Farage and free speech, I see that he no longer believes in it...

Zelo Street: Nigel Farage - No Free Speech In Chester

Notanumber

A Free Man
As Mark rules says,

Tommy Robinson springs to mind, were the Police have decided to let him be assaulted multiple times, and refuse to apply the law to all. Forget his political opinions, if he's assaulted it's a crime and charges must be brought.

Altfish

Veteran Member
As Mark rules says,

Tommy Robinson springs to mind, were the Police have decided to let him be assaulted multiple times, and refuse to apply the law to all. Forget his political opinions, if he's assaulted it's a crime and charges must be brought.

Yes, if he's assaulted the perpetrator should be arrested ... it is usually then that the footage or SYL and his yobs baiting/attacking the crowd/protesters and the case falls apart.