• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Only an idiot would vote for politicians that have blatantly demonstrated that they do not respect the democratic vote.

Only an idiot would continue to call a vote 'democratic' that was so blatantly won by cheating, lying and outright law-breaking. That's not my opinion by the way, that's the opinion of the Electoral Commission.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

Altfish

Veteran Member
He's now printed an election brochure that says he'll be in Eccles on Friday 5th May.
Don't tell SYL but 5th May is a Sunday

Altfish

Veteran Member
I see on the day when his party lost 85% of its council seats, SYL's thugs broke a girls nose.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
It is worrying that a prospective MEP cannot safely walk the streets of the UK and when he was assaulted, the police did nothing.

I have put this video in a spoiler in case it might otherwise break the forum rules.

This time a milkshake was thrown in his face but it could so easily have been acid.

Tommy was attacked three times in one day, no charges laid even after complaints were made.

The entire mainstream media ran the milkshake story painting Tommy as the perpetrator.

What has happened to the British Bobby?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is worrying that a prospective MEP cannot safely walk the streets of the UK and when he was assaulted, the police did nothing.

I have put this video in a spoiler in case it might otherwise break the forum rules.

This time a milkshake was thrown in his face but it could so easily have been acid.

Tommy was attacked three times in one day, no charges laid even after complaints were made.

The entire mainstream media ran the milkshake story painting Tommy as the perpetrator.

We do not know what Robinson was saying to him to provoke this reaction. he was clearly having a go at him. at the time
But the lead up and sound has been edited out.
The police likely did not take it further because they had seen the whole saga play out.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We do not know what Robinson was saying to him to provoke this reaction. he was clearly having a go at him. at the time
But the lead up and sound has been edited out.
The police likely did not take it further because they had seen the whole saga play out.

The police were not interested because the wrong people were the victims.

Other videos are available that show what really happened.

Tommy was only trying to have a debate with the offender.

Altfish

Veteran Member

It is a risk a 'politician' takes when meeting the public. Remember John Prescott, at least he fought his own battles and didn't get his heavies to break a girl's nose. David Cameron got egged; John Major was targetted, the list is endless. It is almost traditional.

Milkshakes are certainly weapons of mass destruction; can you imagine the pain and devastation when it hits you. I hope there wasn't a straw in it, it could have poked him in he eye.

Notanumber

A Free Man
It is a risk a 'politician' takes when meeting the public. Remember John Prescott, at least he fought his own battles and didn't get his heavies to break a girl's nose. David Cameron got egged; John Major was targetted, the list is endless. It is almost traditional.

Milkshakes are certainly weapons of mass destruction; can you imagine the pain and devastation when it hits you. I hope there wasn't a straw in it, it could have poked him in he eye.

You obviously have not seen what happened.