• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

HonestJoe

Have the British police lost all credibility?
As a result of that single short phone call, obviously not. Even if the officer on that call did anything wrong, it still wouldn't have removed all credibility for the entirety of the police in Britain.

Notanumber

A Free Man
As a result of that single short phone call, obviously not. Even if the officer on that call did anything wrong, it still wouldn't have removed all credibility for the entirety of the police in Britain.

It is yet another straw on the camel’s back.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Who was the Deputy Leader of the Labour party?

Our society is based upon some basic freedoms. Freedom of religion is the foundation, from that stems freedom under the law, freedom of the press and freedom of speech. Tom Watsons’ ideology is a form of ‘liberal fascism’ – one which takes away all those basic freedoms. In Tom’s Britain we can only speak, print or publish what the State ideology permits. And there is no equality under the law. The rich and powerful get to determine the law.. The ruling elites will argue that they only ban ‘extremists’, but then they take to themselves the right to define what an extremist is. They use the law, the big corporate companies and the Twitter mobs to silence all dissent. In the name of freedom and tolerance, they will not tolerate freedom.

Tom Watson’s ideology is a far greater threat to our society than Tommy Robinson.

(I am not a prophet nor the son of a prophet but let me prophesy that I will be called a fascist for writing this article and will face calls that I should be banned In future if I am asked to speak on the BBC doubtless some activist group will write in and say ‘he defended Tommy Robinson, therefore in the name of free speech he should not be allowed to speak. These are the new ‘British’ values!)

Tom Watson or Tommy Robinson – Who is the Greater Threat?
Diversion and distraction again - you know SYL is guilty, so, Let's change the subject

HonestJoe

It is yet another straw on the camel’s back.
Nope, not that either. Neither party to that conversation came across especially positively but that only reflects on the two individuals, not any grouping they might happen to be members of.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Nope, not that either. Neither party to that conversation came across especially positively but that only reflects on the two individuals, not any grouping they might happen to be members of.

One would have thought that the police would have started to take the protection of children seriously by now, but they are more concerned about hurt feelings.

Jack Straw was right years ago.

How much longer is the establishment going to turn a blind eye?

Altfish

Veteran Member
One would have thought that the police would have started to take the protection of children seriously by now, but they are more concerned about hurt feelings.

Jack Straw was right years ago.

How much longer is the establishment going to turn a blind eye?
1,000,000 children abused by Muslims - really - evidence please.
More children that we know of have been abused by priest, vicars, DJs, etc - all of the abusers are WHITE and BRITISH

Altfish

Veteran Member
Then why would you post a video of Corbyn and expect me to watch it?
Once again not answering my questions, ok James O'Brien - look I do NOT religiously follow anyone. I like some stuff of many people and I abhor stuff from others , no one is 100% right or 100% wrong

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
OK, one is too many to be acceptable by me.
How about all the white guys who abuse children, woman, other men, do you hate them the same way you hate those you say are Muslims? Why the massive focus on Muslims?, white people do just as much damage to others, even within your beloved Britain.

Notanumber

A Free Man
How about all the white guys who abuse children, woman, other men, do you hate them the same way you hate those you say are Muslims? Why the massive focus on Muslims?, white people do just as much damage to others, even within your beloved Britain.

Only a racist would consider skin colour.