• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Nationally is preferable to globalism and religions should keep out of politics.

What do you think about this?

Equality champion Trevor Phillips claims he was suspended from Labour by party 'gangsters' in 'Corbynista payback'
Honestly, i am all in for an open debate both about race, nationality, gender equality, religion and so on. The reason i have in more then one occation reacted to your statments in RF is because you are often known to speak very bad about Muslims (you are in your full right to do so) But sometimes it have seen like you have done it out of racistic motives, If i am wrong on that i should give you an apology.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Honestly, i am all in for an open debate both about race, nationality, gender equality, religion and so on. The reason i have in more then one occation reacted to your statments in RF is because you are often known to speak very bad about Muslims (you are in your full right to do so) But sometimes it have seen like you have done it out of racistic motives, If i am wrong on that i should give you an apology.

I believe in justice for all. If a Muslim commits a crime, they should be punished in exactly the same way that a non-Muslim would be punished.

We cannot have dualistic societies because of Political Correctness.

BTW, I am not looking for apologies. I am looking for common sense to prevail.

Notanumber

A Free Man
This educated woman makes some very good thought provoking points here -

Most of the 2000+ comments agree with those points.

The MSM really are shameful.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am surprised this thread is still active, Yaxley Lennon is olds (as opposed to news). The media (except his own egotistical, self promoting bull) seem to have forgotten about him. Until he breaks the law again

ChristineM

Premium Member
There none more ignorant than those that try to blot out the good deeds that Tommy has performed for the good of the country and those that live in it.

He is a hoodlum and (much convicted) criminal just like those who abused the police. If you count criminality as good then to dis those Yorkshire nut jobs is most hypocritical.

And to ignore that fact is criminal

Notanumber

A Free Man
He is a hoodlum and (much convicted) criminal just like those who abused the police. If you count criminality as good then to dis those Yorkshire nut jobs is most hypocritical.

And to ignore that fact is criminal

Can you watch this and remain unconcerned about the disturbing acts carried out on young children or do you believe that the establishment is above suspicion?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Can you watch this and remain unconcerned about the disturbing acts carried out on young children or do you believe that the establishment is above suspicion?

No, i don't watch any of your spam videos. There are correct ways of doing things, many people do the right thing without breaking the law. If you need to break the law to make a point then that is a problem right they

If you think it is ok to break law then you must be ok with anarchy. You are welcome to it.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, i don't watch any of your spam videos. There are correct ways of doing things, many people do the right thing without breaking the law. If you need to break the law to make a point then that is a problem right they

If you think it is ok to break law then you must be ok with anarchy. You are welcome to it.

We need effective and unbiased laws and the will to enforce them regardless of class or protected status.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We need effective and unbiased laws and the will to enforce them regardless of class or protected status.

We need people who abide by those laws,. Not people who abuse and mock and trample on them to big himself up

We don't need some career criminal with a rap sheet of offences running into the teens.

You are welcome to worship him, most people see him for the deplorable hooligan he is.

Notanumber

A Free Man
We need people who abide by those laws,. Not people who abuse and mock and trample on them to big himself up

We don't need some career criminal with a rap sheet of offences running into the teens.

You are welcome to worship him, most people see him for the deplorable hooligan he is.

Most people believe what they told by the MSM such as the exposed bias BBC.