• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Altfish

Veteran Member
If you still believe these scripted so-called comedy shows are anything but part of the Leftwing BBC propaganda machine you are definitely in a bubble.

Do you seriously believe that Carl’s joke would incite anyone to rape that MP?

In today’s climate of hate for the Rightwing, we cannot say the same about Brand’s “joke”.
Hypocrite; if you can't see the similarity of the tone and tenure of each of Farage, Brand and Benjamin's comments then you are seriously in trouble.
Farage and Brand were close to the bone; I believe Benjamin went too far - but that is just my judgement. I wasn't offended by any of them but I can see people being offended by them, particularly Benjamin's.

But to call "foul" on one but nor the others is irrational.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Hypocrite; if you can't see the similarity of the tone and tenure of each of Farage, Brand and Benjamin's comments then you are seriously in trouble.
Farage and Brand were close to the bone; I believe Benjamin went too far - but that is just my judgement. I wasn't offended by any of them but I can see people being offended by them, particularly Benjamin's.

But to call "foul" on one but nor the others is irrational.

The Prime Minister’s official spokesman said today: “The Prime Minister has been repeatedly clear that politicians should be able to go about their work and campaign without harassment, intimidation or abuse.”

He highlighted Brendan Cox, whose MP wife Jo was murdered by a Far Right extremist in 2016, as warning that violence and intimidation should not be normalised and that a consistent stand was needed against it.

May: BBC must explain why it broadcast Jo Brand's battery acid remark

Yahoo is now part of Oath

The scriptwriters should be sacked as well as the producers.

BBC won't dump Jo Brand for saying Nigel Farage should have acid hurled at him

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Prime Minister’s official spokesman said today: “The Prime Minister has been repeatedly clear that politicians should be able to go about their work and campaign without harassment, intimidation or abuse.”

He highlighted Brendan Cox, whose MP wife Jo was murdered by a Far Right extremist in 2016, as warning that violence and intimidation should not be normalised and that a consistent stand was needed against it.

May: BBC must explain why it broadcast Jo Brand's battery acid remark

The scriptwriters should be sacked as well as the producers.

BBC won't dump Jo Brand for saying Nigel Farage should have acid hurled at him
..and I thought it was the left who were supposed to be snowflakes.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I can't believe you said that. I=Unbelievable, killed by one of yours.
Not words but a weapon.

Between the two of us, I am the one that deplores violence whether it comes from the Left or the Right.

You are the one that defends it and calls everyone that disagrees with you a snowflake when it comes from the Left.

I believe in equality for all and violence for none.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Between the two of us, I am the one that deplores violence whether it comes from the Left or the Right.

You are the one that defends it and calls everyone that disagrees with you a snowflake when it comes from the Left.

I believe in equality for all and violence for none.
If you think so.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Violence should be prosecuted; inciting violence should be prosecuted. Comedy, however bad in taste, should not.
Milkshakes are comedy, fists and knives are not.

Were you part of the invited audience at the BBC that fell about laughing?

The BBC needs people like you.

Altfish

Veteran Member
This should answer all your questions and more besides.

I hope you have the common decency to watch it.
Good grief, Snowflake on the radio.
I don't post James O'Brian so don't bother with videos of Nigel "Only in it for myself" Farage

Notanumber

A Free Man
Good grief, Snowflake on the radio.
I don't post James O'Brian so don't bother with videos of Nigel "Only in it for myself" Farage

The blinkered Left speaks again.

Nigel interviews one of your victims.

BTW, the police have become involved but not because of Nigel.