• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Altfish

Veteran Member

Notanumber

A Free Man
TR News, what a reliable source.

You get upset when a milkshake is thrown but when a punch is thrown you condone it.

You are shameless

If you want to resort to name calling, I can tell you that I am not a fascist, but can you say the same about yourself?

Rather than soot first and ask questions later, I prefer to ask questions immediately.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
I wonder if he'll come round and babysit my grandkids this weekend. What an adorable man.

He is more likely to than your average politician is unless they wanted to use it as a photo shoot for their propaganda machine.

Thanks for watching the interview, NOT.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Farage complained, tweeting: “This is incitement of violence and the police need to act.” Last month he was covered in milkshake during a campaign walkabout in Newcastle.

Coren Mitchell responded: “Nigel! I’m genuinely disappointed. We don’t agree on everything, but I would totally have had you down as a free speech man. Especially when it comes to jokes.”

She added that “all people should be free to make jokes about anything”.

Carl Benjamin made a joke about Jess Phillips and has been hounded by the MSM ever since. Coren Mitchell should leap to his defence or is it another case of Double Standards.

BBC defends Jo Brand after she says: 'Why bother with milkshake when you could get some battery acid?'

Altfish

Veteran Member
Farage complained, tweeting: “This is incitement of violence and the police need to act.” Last month he was covered in milkshake during a campaign walkabout in Newcastle.

Coren Mitchell responded: “Nigel! I’m genuinely disappointed. We don’t agree on everything, but I would totally have had you down as a free speech man. Especially when it comes to jokes.”

She added that “all people should be free to make jokes about anything”.

Carl Benjamin made a joke about Jess Phillips and has been hounded by the MSM ever since. Coren Mitchell should leap to his defence or is it another case of Double Standards.

BBC defends Jo Brand after she says: 'Why bother with milkshake when you could get some battery acid?'
Oh you really are a snowflake.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Sounds like a chronic case of double standards from the 'free speech advocates' on the far-right. They're fine for free speech meaning they can say whatever they want. But the moment that polarised rhetoric is turned on them they run crying for their comfort blankets and safe spaces.

For the record, I think Brand's joke is in horrible taste and she should not have said it. She should definitely lose her job for something like that - it's not even funny. Criminal charges? Probably. But if Carl Benjamin can get away with joking about rape I can't see how this would stick.

A further example of those polarising the rhetoric acting surprised when the results of their hard labour come home to bite them in the ***.

If you want to resort to name calling, I can tell you that I am not a fascist, but can you say the same about yourself?

Hold on, I thought Altfish supported communism. Now you're trying to imply he's a fascist? Going from one extreme to the other in a desperate and idiotic attempt to find something that sticks, I see.

Rather than soot first and ask questions later, I prefer to ask questions immediately.

Too bad you can never handle the answers and constantly evade the point.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Sounds like a chronic case of double standards from the 'free speech advocates' on the far-right. They're fine for free speech meaning they can say whatever they want. But the moment that polarised rhetoric is turned on them they run crying for their comfort blankets and safe spaces.

For the record, I think Brand's joke is in horrible taste and she should not have said it. She should definitely lose her job for something like that - it's not even funny. Criminal charges? Probably. But if Carl Benjamin can get away with joking about rape I can't see how this would stick.

A further example of those polarising the rhetoric acting surprised when the results of their hard labour come home to bite them in the ***.

Hold on, I thought Altfish supported communism. Now you're trying to imply he's a fascist? Going from one extreme to the other in a desperate and idiotic attempt to find something that sticks, I see.

Too bad you can never handle the answers and constantly evade the point.

Anyone that thinks throwing acid at people with a different opinion is wrong is a snowflake in this New World Order.

Double Standards are the in thing.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We will never see you and Jo Brand in the same room at the same time.

You both think it is funny to throw acid at people that you do not like.
You do jump to stupid conclusions.

Where were you condemning Farage when he said, " But if they don't deliver the Brexit I've worked for. Then will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines"

Notanumber

A Free Man
You do jump to stupid conclusions.

Where were you condemning Farage when he said, " But if they don't deliver the Brexit I've worked for. Then will be forced to don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines"

Surely, you can tell the difference between what Nigel said and what Brand said.

Nigel was speaking metaphorically. Brand was speaking literally.

No one had done anything remotely equivalent to what Nigel said.

In your world, it is okay for the BBC to broadcast a programme inciting people to carry out acts of violence against people such as Nigel but not on people such as Anna Soubry.

Double Standards again.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Surely, you can tell the difference between what Nigel said and what Brand said.

Nigel was speaking metaphorically. Brand was speaking literally.

No one had done anything remotely equivalent to what Nigel said.

In your world, it is okay for the BBC to broadcast a programme inciting people to carry out acts of violence against people such as Nigel but not on people such as Anna Soubry.

Double Standards again.
I'm very pleased you can tell the difference, I can't. Both were empty threats; one in jest on a comedy programme; one in bravado.at a rally.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I'm very pleased you can tell the difference, I can't. Both were empty threats; one in jest on a comedy programme; one in bravado.at a rally.

Brand’s was incitement to violence disguised as comedy and she is defended by the Lefties.

Carl’s was a joke about NOT raping someone and was pounced upon by those same Lefties.

Double Standards again.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Brand’s was incitement to violence disguised as comedy and she is defended by the Lefties.

Carl’s was a joke about NOT raping someone and was pounced upon by those same Lefties.

Double Standards again.
I was talking about Farage's comment which was red meat to the gammons at his rally.
But I'm interested to know how Carl's is a joke but Jo's isn't. After all Jo's comment was actually on a comedy show - isn't there a clue there that it might have been a joke?
You are definitely the worst type of snowflake; a hypocritical one.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I was talking about Farage's comment which was red meat to the gammons at his rally.
But I'm interested to know how Carl's is a joke but Jo's isn't. After all Jo's comment was actually on a comedy show - isn't there a clue there that it might have been a joke?
You are definitely the worst type of snowflake; a hypocritical one.

If you still believe these scripted so-called comedy shows are anything but part of the Leftwing BBC propaganda machine you are definitely in a bubble.

Do you seriously believe that Carl’s joke would incite anyone to rape that MP?

In today’s climate of hate for the Rightwing, we cannot say the same about Brand’s “joke”.