• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is this the reason of the historic pullout from Gaza???

Status
Not open for further replies.

basem

Yes and i will post it for you, how about you got any source for me and source prove that Palestine is for jews.

The Black Whirlwind

i tried to find some websites where you would feel more at home with your jew-killing buddies, but to no avail. you will have to whatever dumbsh*ts you are around.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I'm uneducated on the Palestine conflict. I just stuck my head in because of your outrageous claims about the holocaust. If you have a source, provide it. If you don't, stop making baseless claims.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mr Spinkles said:
basem, I'm afraid you've been taken in by Middle East propoganda.
I agree with Spinks, Basem, you've been taken in by Middle Eastern propaganda.

basem

No sunstone, but you need to think about it more...plus who is doing the propaganda i live in canada now i see ads and movies and comedy show against arab and muslims and the news against us.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The problem with spending your life hating something is that it does nothing to build a house for you or raise your family. It's just a negative, non constructive, emotion. Worthless in the long run.

basem

Sunstone you seems that you want to understand...who is spending his life hating no one.....but what is going on in the world today is hating and hating....palestine, iraq and soon we don't know who why????
Talking about jew and Islam do you know that your pulling out from Gaza and destroying your homes like some of the jew did is in the quran in one of the verses...i can post it for you if you want. Peace is impossible if we don't get back golan, palestine and south lebanon.

Thank YOu

Status
Not open for further replies.