• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is this the reason of the historic pullout from Gaza???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
TheJedi said:
I'm surprised that Israel hasn't invaded and put down this cowardly rebellion.
because Israel is supposed to be about a homeland for the Jewish people since the Holocaust showed they really had no where else to go, or a place to call home.
much to basem's chagrin, not even Europe (at least the Nazis) believed the Jews belonged there

i wonder, basem, what would you do w/ the sephardi jews? many are arab.

basem

Holocaust its funny, we all know that its a lie made by the jew to move people to Palestine, and do make this mistake again by saying that most of the jew are arab. If you want a home land is it fair to go to land and kill the people to make your own country. No i don't think so.

Plus, Palestine is a holly land for us and you know that but jew still want to destroy Alqsa....to build your what ever is called.

Is that what you call peace.....don't blamed Hitler blame the Jews first the rich ones and the ones who wanted other jews to go to palestine to claim israel state.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
yeah but don't tell that to holocaust survivors...they are really dedicated to the lie:sarcastic

basem

I am not palestinian I am Proudly Muslim Syrian and yes its a lie but you need to go back and read the history.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
basem said:
Holocaust its funny, we all know that its a lie made by the jew to move people to Palestine, and do make this mistake again by saying that most of the jew are arab. If you want a home land is it fair to go to land and kill the people to make your own country. No i don't think so.

Plus, Palestine is a holly land for us and you know that but jew still want to destroy Alqsa....to build your what ever is called.

Is that what you call peace.....don't blamed Hitler blame the Jews first the rich ones and the ones who wanted other jews to go to palestine to claim israel state.
This is pure undiluted nonsense, and it is intellectually dishonest to deny the reality of the holocaust.

The Black Whirlwind

basem said:
I am not palestinian I am Proudly Muslim Syrian and yes its a lie but you need to go back and read the history.
Maybe you should go back and read history, not filthy muslim propaganda. I'll be sending you some third reich brochures in the mail.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
basem said:
Because you believe in the Holocaust sunstone
I've never seen a creditable denial of the holocaust, Basem, but I have seen some laughable attempts to discredit it that were so lame they could only have taken in children, idiots, and fools.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
basem said:
Sunstone you need to read why only poor jew and children and old were killed only.
Even if that were true (which it isn't) how can you possibly justify the mass murder of people by saying that they were only the poor, the young, and the old? What kind of sickness is that?

basem

Its not sickness but if only the poor, children and old people were killed why do you always say the nazi and germans and ......
The jews used this let me call it game to go to palestine and tell the whole world that they are not accepted anywhere in the world and they should have their own country.....

They went to palestine and the british are the ones who helped them because the british were occuping palesinte.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I'm failing to see how killing "only" the poor, children, and old isn't something worth calling their murderers what they are: Nazis.

basem

I am not saying that what hitler did is right no its wrong and wrong but who helped hitler do you know??? If you don't you should know and you should know why???

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
The people who elected him, ignored the obvious signs of the death camps, and those who aided with the death camps helped him. What does that have to do with anything..?

basem

You forgot that the rich jew helped him too, and the ones who were planning to take over palestine helped him...Your histroy is black very very dark so don't try to show that hitler did this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.