• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is There Anyway to Stop the Great Deception

muhammad_isa

There is no logical reason to eat animals, other than taste; yet if people realized it was killing them, they'd think differently. o_O

No .. that is not correct..

Different place have different provision from God. People living in mountain areas, for instance, are often dependent on sheep or goats ie. their wool, milk and meat for survival..

..others, are more suitable for arable crops or fruit production. We need a balanced diet, that's the main thing. Too much meat is not helathy, but a small quantity is highly beneficial.

We are not horses :D

Aquitaine

In that regard, the great deception is that your group is the only one with the truth. That includes atheists and theists alike. :D
I'm not an Atheist in the purest sense, I cannot claim to possess the complete knowledge of reality enough so to deny outright the existence of any deities. I do however, acknowledge that if claims do not have evidence which can stand up to scientific scrutiny, then such claims can be dismissed until new evidence emerges.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
By all means feel free to believe it, but without hard evidence it is merely just a belief.
The hard evidence is the text, and fulfillment of its prophecies; yet indeed, any text leads to it being a belief about the correct interpretation. :)

allfoak

Alchemist
The hard evidence is the text, and fulfillment of its prophecies; yet indeed, any text leads to it being a belief about the correct interpretation. :)

If the text can be interpreted as many different ways as there are people, then how could the text be evidence of anything?

serp777

Many of the prophets spoken about in the Bible are prophets we believe in, of course Abraham, Noah, Lot, David and so on. But, I would not follow the grossly corrupted and misshapen stories of those prophets from the Bible (sleeping with their daughters and other such horrendous acts). What I am told of them in teh Quran, I believe and I follow and all of them had the same basic message, "Follow on true God, Allah". And as most historians would agree, there has been no change in the text of the Quran, so whether or not one believes in it being the word of God, as a person who does, I'd follow the Quran and it's stories of the prophets.

Oh please. I would not follow the grossly corrupted and misshapen stories of the prophet Muhammad. Don't be so self righteous and pretend like your religion or ancient siblings are superior. Muhammand was a warlord and consummated his marriage with a 9 year old girl so before you start bashing the bible try looking at your own religious prophets. Sleeping with daughters is nothing compared to the military atrocities and pedophilia of Muhammad.

wizanda

Premium Member
If the text can be interpreted as many different ways as there are people, then how could the text be evidence of anything?
That applies to any text, therefore the same can be said about mathematical theories, it is the process of the sum adding up, that shows its validity. ;)

allfoak

Alchemist
That applies to any text, therefore the same can be said about mathematical theories, it is the process of the sum adding up, that shows its validity. ;)

The problem is , what your summing up is all interpretation based upon unreliable interpretations, based upon unreliable interpretations, based upon unreliable interpretations, until we get to the first person who dared tried to tell someone else how to understand a language that should only be applied to one's self.

These elaborate ideas that people call truth is just man deceiving himself and others often for monetary gain and/or personal or political power.

You are caught up in it along with billions of others.

wizanda

Premium Member
These elaborate ideas that people call truth is just man deceiving himself and others often for monetary gain and/or personal or political power.
That is to imply that this is taking a mainstream understanding, which clearly isn't the case....

Instead saying we're in a place near hell, where the demons are in charge of the church/synagogues, with judgement day soon....

So the only thing that can be gained from this interpretation is to change our ways, and it indicates most of these people following the masses interpretation, are already deemed evil by the Bible. :innocent:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is to imply that this is taking a mainstream understanding, which clearly isn't the case....

Instead saying we're in a place near hell, where the demons are in charge of the church/synagogues, with judgement day soon....

So the only thing that can be gained from this interpretation is to change our ways, and it indicates most of these people following the masses interpretation, are already deemed evil by the Bible. :innocent:
It seems to me you would change your ways to fit your own interpretation of what the prophets said. Then you say what we have is touched by the devil.
I think the best starting over would be to figure out what the prophets really said. It's not impossible. If what they said could be changed by the devil it can be changed. If it can be changed from good to bad it can be changed from bad to good. Tell me why not.

allfoak

Alchemist

It's all make believe @wizanda.
Your story is just a new twist on an old story.
The "Bible" is a collection of writings, the only thing doing any judging is you.

SpeaksForTheTrees

What about the Cuckoo how evil are they , humanity suffering from a disease called stupidity.

wizanda

Premium Member
It seems to me you would change your ways to fit your own interpretation of what the prophets said.
Not changed my ways since birth, read many ancient texts, and have no problem in their interpretation...

The point is the interpretation the world has in comparison to the text, as is predicted by the prophets.
Then you say what we have is touched by the devil.
I've not mentioned the devil, as i don't believe in such a thing....

I've said that some humans souls are from Hell, and some are from Heaven, same as Yeshua was saying.
I think the best starting over would be to figure out what the prophets really said. It's not impossible.
The interpretation understood adds up, unlike what i hear from the Christian, Muslim, and Jewish takes....

Yet when it is prophesied the world will be deceived, that fits with the expectations.
If what they said could be changed by the devil it can be changed. If it can be changed from good to bad it can be changed from bad to good. Tell me why not.
The devil (slanderer) or satan (accuser) is within man, so when mankind has made up its own traditions, and then you want to get them all to change, by all means I'm willing to....

Yet mankind is determined their view is right, and are ardent to changing.

Can you imagine the whole Christian church, accepting that they're not getting inheritance from the death of Yeshua; that they've been lied to for the last 2000 years? o_O

Most won't even accept Paul contradicts Yeshua, when it is so blatant, so trying to get them to hear the gospel of John sounds nothing like Yeshua in the synoptic gospels, is beyond me currently....

Now even if Christ were to return, most will never accept they're wrong. :(
It's all make believe
According to the Bible, there will be a fake religion built upon bloodshed, where they will worship wooden idols; it shall be filled with ravenous animals, that have the blood of the saints on their hands.....

So far none of that is make belief, it is all very real, and we can clearly see that has all come to pass.
The "Bible" is a collection of writings, the only thing doing any judging is you.
I'm honestly not judging anyone; i find it hard to believe all Christians are ravenous animals, why I've made this outreach thread....

Not to chastise anyone, yet to point out people have been set up, and i don't think it is fair....

If you would like a close examination of the interrelated texts, fascinated to show what referred to, as it is mind boggling. :innocent:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not to chastise anyone, yet to point out people have been set up, and i don't think it is fair....

:innocent:
But I think they have been set up by false truth. You say the writings are correct but people are misunderstanding them. I am saying some of the writings are WRONG. I do not believe in "the devil" either. I agree with you. The devil is wayward mankind. Most people do not know that they are being misled by WORDS. "Misleading and being misled". They think words do not matter. But at the same time, they agree Christ is The Word.

allfoak

Alchemist
According to the Bible, there will be a fake religion built upon bloodshed, where they will worship wooden idols; it shall be filled with ravenous animals, that have the blood of the saints on their hands.....

So far none of that is make belief, it is all very real, and we can clearly see that has all come to pass.

Luke 17: 20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

This verse alone violates everything you claim.

wizanda

Premium Member
But I think they have been set up by false truth. You say the writings are correct but people are misunderstanding them. I am saying some of the writings are WRONG.
Agreed some of the texts are blatantly wrong, that is what I'm listing.... Paul, John and Simon fail, based on the evidence of contradictions, misaligned prophecy, and breaking the Law.

The interpretation gained from these false texts, has led to worldwide contradictions, arguments, separation and division; why there is 42,000 denominations of Christianity.

Then when people (Jews, Muslims, Christians, Atheists, etc) have tried to understand Biblical prophecy, it is all upside down because of these 3.

Now it is possible to show how, and why they're wrong, which in doing would educate the people to seeing their true nature; yet as saying people are quite determined not to be wrong. :oops:

fc2bd3ae6679f9d7ac352467f2e8f799.jpg

This verse alone violates everything you claim.
Interested why you'd think it does....? :rolleyes:

There is the possibility, that between us we can undo the Mother of all Harlots, that we could establish a global peace, and teach how the Oneness of Heaven can be experienced here on earth.....

Yet first we need to accept these prophecies have happened, and now need to be fixed...

Also that these prophecies indicate we're in a place near Hell, thus in acceptance of that; we'd then question more the people we allow in power.

If we don't accept the basics, we not going to be able to move onto harder things. :innocent:

allfoak

Alchemist
I'm honestly not judging anyone; i find it hard to believe all Christians are ravenous animals, why I've made this outreach thread....

If you would like a close examination of the interrelated texts, fascinated to show what referred to, as it is mind boggling. :innocent:
You are using your interpretation of the text to judge others and then you are blaming it on God, insisting that it is not you that is judging but "God's Word".

I tell you the truth @wizanda, if you continue to say and do this stuff it will stunt your spiritual growth.
You will become stagnant if you continue to think that you can speak for God.

The language of the Bible is the language of the soul, the only way to interpret the language of the soul is by turning it in upon your self.
Those that think they can make up fanciful stories and try and tell others that they are not living their lives properly because God says so, will get a following of foolish and naive people that they will be forever responsible for misguiding, until they pay the price in full for their willful deception of others.

Judge yourself @wizanda.

wizanda

Premium Member
You will become stagnant if you continue to think that you can speak for God.
Not speaking for God, and wouldn't anyways....

Can clearly post whole chapters on the topics discussing, and other then people saying that isn't what we thought it means, it all adds up. ;)
You are using your interpretation of the text
The prophets concur they understood it this way, I'm just sticking to what is there.... No additional judgements are needed. :innocent:

Maybe show me, where you're finding my statements offensive, as clearly something upsets you to start accusing. :oops:
if you continue to say and do this stuff it will stunt your spiritual growth.
Sorry, as an ascended master, spending the time explaining Biblical prophecy doesn't really affect my spiritual growth; admit it might affect others, yet trying my best to explain what is required to help their spiritual growth. :cool:
The language of the Bible is the language of the soul, the only way to interpret the language of the soul is by turning it in upon your self.
The Bible is a history of the Jewish people, and beliefs, it has all sorts of evil stuff within it....

In many places it is an example of what not to follow, the Bible needs discernment and reasoning throughout, which means using the brain before it ever goes anywhere near your soul....

Plus the soul speaks in music, there are numerous poems in the Bible; yet often with a dark sinister context.... So if you think a horror movie is soul food, then I'd understand what you're meaning. :confused: