• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is There Anyway to Stop the Great Deception

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Personally i don't think it is fair, most people haven't recognized the Gospel of John is made up, the writings of Paul contradict Yeshua, and Simon being called the stone (petros), was meant to warn people he would mislead them.

So realize it is far to late to stop it happening to begin with, as most Jews, Muslims, and Christians have all been mislead by what they'd call the Dajjal, Anti-Christ or Armilus.

Yet what to do to inform everyone it has already occurred? Is it possible based on prophecy to reverse it or at least explain it before J-day?

Now there are numerous problems with this, the main being all its followers only look through one eye....

Like the Jews only read their texts the Tanakh, etc. The Muslims only the Quran, etc. The Christians have a filtered version of the Tanakh, by the deceptive parts of the New testament.

Now the fact it has happened as predicted by the prophets, scares the Hell out of me, as it means soon the Tribulation will start, and then there is no stopping the final aspects of the prophecy....

So though i look forward to the Messianic age, without all these religious groups; still find it unfair to deceive you all so simply, and not at least give you the chance to understand it. :innocent:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
It's not "unfair". None of the disciples had a perfect understanding of Jesus' teachings. We still don't today, and that includes you. Rather than trying to predict the unpredictable, concentrate on loving others. Show some compassion today.

wizanda

Premium Member
It's not "unfair". None of the disciples had a perfect understanding of Jesus' teachings. We still don't today, and that includes you.
The disciples might not have understood it all; yet they knew more than we're let on to.... Which is clear with research how it fits together.
Rather than trying to predict the unpredictable, concentrate on loving others. Show some compassion today.
Continually sharing, and posting inspiring stuff....Yet that doesn't stop that the prophecies are about to be fulfilled.... Also their not unpredictable, they're self explanatory. :innocent:
What's The Great Deception?
The great deception is that the whole world will be deceived by a false messiah, pretending to be Yeshua.... This has already happened, and is the jesus that is related by John, Paul and Simon.

Some clear examples of the deception are defined by this verse:

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, "I am" (Ego I-mee); and the "time draweth near" (eggizo): go ye not therefore after them.

Yeshua in the synoptic gospels doesn't go around using the term Ego I-mee, instead he applies it to meaning God.... So when we come to the gospel of John, which repeatedly uses it to portray him as being god, that is falsified information.

Simon, and Paul created the Christian church on the concept of the 'time drawing near', that 'judgement day is close at hand'.
And what other texts should we read?
As a Muslim, you should study the prophets within the Tanakh, know the Law (Torah), and understand where the gospels interlink with it all....

Then you'd be able to follow what the Quran instructs, which is to 'share the evidence with the fake religion, where they're in error', not just say that it is all corrupt, therefore it isn't ours to deal with....

As according to Yeshua you will only survive judgement day, if you're following his teachings; which in places the Quran does help with (no alcohol), yet not all the points he listed.
Can you be more specific about what the Great Deception means to you
The great deception is a world wide method to make the godless think they're going the right way, it is to remove all the workers of iniquity in one go.

Yeshua warned the deception would come after him, and is the Christian church established by the Pharisees; they think they're being clever, and have outsmarted everyone, yet God forewarned this will happen, so the whole lot can be removed.
what do you know about Tribulation.
Some of my earliest dreams were about the Tribulation, which is where the earth's winds, and climate are going to go completely wrong, like it was at the beginning of the earth....

Within the climax of all these events, God steps in and resets reality...

After only those chosen to be Godly will remain in a perfect environment again.

Like saying i had this as some of my earliest dreams, so found it strange to then find it in some ancient books people followed.
Why are you so scared?
I'm scared for people who aren't aware this is taking place, and is very real...

Scared for all the lost souls who could easily be changed if they knew they were being set up.

Personally not scared for me, the Tribulation sounds daunting; yet was already aware since an early age, that I'm meant to be in the Messianic age, to help lead people into a new era....

It just saddens me to not be able to help everyone....Been wanting to cry ever since picking up the Bible, and realizing what God had already shown me was true. :cry:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Personally i don't think it is fair, most people haven't recognized the Gospel of John is made up, the writings of Paul contradict Yeshua, and Simon being called the stone (petros), was meant to warn people he would mislead them.

So realize it is far to late to stop it happening to begin with, as most Jews, Muslims, and Christians have all been mislead by what they'd call the Dajjal, Anti-Christ or Armilus.

Yet what to do to inform everyone it has already occurred? Is it possible based on prophecy to reverse it or at least explain it before J-day?

Now there are numerous problems with this, the main being all its followers only look through one eye....

Like the Jews only read their texts the Tanakh, etc. The Muslims only the Quran, etc. The Christians have a filtered version of the Tanakh, by the deceptive parts of the New testament.

Now the fact it has happened as predicted by the prophets, scares the Hell out of me, as it means soon the Tribulation will start, and then there is no stopping the final aspects of the prophecy....

So though i look forward to the Messianic age, without all these religious groups; still find it unfair to deceive you all so simply, and not at least give you the chance to understand it. :innocent:
I guess my thought is how do you pick what you call 'deceptions' and what you accept. You seem to accept concepts like 'Messianic Age', 'Tribulation', End Time prophecies, etc.. It is not clear to me how you determine what is truth from deception.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

As a believer in Free will ...I can't do but feel great suffering in seeing how mankind is unaware of possessing this big powerful instrument;: freedom to choice and to decide every day of their life.
And yet they do not decide. They are slaves of something else or someone else. they are slaves of religious books, they are slaves of religious institutions. All this slavery is an illusion...because they can break the chains and finally use the free will...in order to be really authentic. Yes...it's a great deception

wizanda

Premium Member
It is not clear to me how you determine what is truth from deception.
Well start in order, first we establish the Law (Torah), then when something goes contrary to that, we try and understand why via the prophets (Tanakh), and then Yeshua's own speech (synoptic gospels)...

Then we can establish that Paul, John and Simon defile the Law, by teaching 'God committed premeditated murder, so God can have a human sacrifice'. :oops:

wizanda

Premium Member
Why are you so scared?
The other reason put, 'it scares the Hell out of me', is that it reveals some people's true nature is ravenous... So it sets a snare for them like animals, and they walk into it.

The fact so many people follow Christianity blindly, without really understanding what it is about, is beyond me...Many just take the nice bits, and miss the rest.

When it also says we're near the basement, that this is God's footstool; we can understand why the world is, the way it is (currently).

With so many people whom seem rather nice, yet have just been led astray by Pharisaic thinking; it is a shame not to try to educate them first, rather than just remove them from reality (as written). :shrug:

Scuba Pete

The great deception is that the whole world will be deceived by a false messiah, pretending to be Yeshua.... This has already happened, and is the jesus that is related by John, Paul and Simon.

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, "I am" (Ego I-mee); and the "time draweth near" (eggizo): go ye not therefore after them.

Here we have an Alanis Morrisette moment: In one statement you're telling us that the time is at hand and then you quote the very scripture that tells us not to be deceived by you. It's ironic, doncha think? Thanks for the chuckle. TTFN.

wizanda

Premium Member
It's ironic, doncha think?
Yeah had noticed, was even half tempted to put in a disclaimer....

Yet when scientists are giving us less than a hundred years, before we wipe ourselves out as a species....

The world looks poised to have war between Islam Vs Christianity, with the poor Jews completely innocent, and WW3 being a global nuclear holocaust the outcome.

So either way, we're on the verge of destroying ourselves. o_O

Scuba Pete

Here's a news flash: it's always looked this hopeless. Just when we think it can't get worse, it usually does.

Faith, hope and love, abide these three. But the greatest of these is love.

I'm not a denier. I see the climate changes in the ocean that my land bound friends completely miss. Did you know that the jellyfish population has exploded? Oh my. I've come out of the water looking like I had gone several rounds with Mike Tyson. That hurt, but there was a time when jellies were even more abundant: the Jurassic. The earth was significantly warmer, including the seas, to the point that there was no permanent ice on the planet. No, not even the poles. Yet life on earth was not only more prolific, it was more diverse and notably bigger. Our mother likes it hot. The earth is changing and we need to keep up or be replaced.

But we're in God's image, right? Remember that God is spirit and so must be his image. Don't let our species hubris make you think that we are the evolutionary pinnacle. We too must evolve or be replaced.

Tomorrows_Child

The disciples might not have understood it all; yet they knew more than we're let on to.... Which is clear with research how it fits together.

Continually sharing, and posting inspiring stuff....Yet that doesn't stop that the prophecies are about to be fulfilled.... Also their not unpredictable, they're self explanatory. :innocent:

Yeshua in the synoptic gospels doesn't go around using the term Ego I-mee, instead he applies it to meaning God.... So when we come to the gospel of John, which repeatedly uses it to portray him as being god, that is falsified information.

Simon, and Paul created the Christian church on the concept of the 'time drawing near', that 'judgement day is close at hand'.

As a Muslim, you should study the prophets within the Tanakh, know the Law (Torah), and understand where the gospels interlink with it all....

Then you'd be able to follow what the Quran instructs, which is to 'share the evidence with the fake religion, where they're in error', not just say that it is all corrupt, therefore it isn't ours to deal with....

As according to Yeshua you will only survive judgement day, if you're following his teachings; which in places the Quran does help with (no alcohol), yet not all the points he listed.

The great deception is a world wide method to make the godless think they're going the right way, it is to remove all the workers of iniquity in one go.

Yeshua warned the deception would come after him, and is the Christian church established by the Pharisees; they think they're being clever, and have outsmarted everyone, yet God forewarned this will happen, so the whole lot can be removed.

Some of my earliest dreams were about the Tribulation, which is where the earth's winds, and climate are going to go completely wrong, like it was at the beginning of the earth....

Within the climax of all these events, God steps in and resets reality...

After only those chosen to be Godly will remain in a perfect environment again.

Like saying i had this as some of my earliest dreams, so found it strange to then find it in some ancient books people followed.

I'm scared for people who aren't aware this is taking place, and is very real...

Scared for all the lost souls who could easily be changed if they knew they were being set up.

Personally not scared for me, the Tribulation sounds daunting; yet was already aware since an early age, that I'm meant to be in the Messianic age, to help lead people into a new era....

It just saddens me to not be able to help everyone....Been wanting to cry ever since picking up the Bible, and realizing what God had already shown me was true. :cry:

Completely agree with you about the false gospels and Jesus not calling himself God.

As a Muslim, I believe that the books revealed to Moses and Jesus and earlier to David, were from God, i.e. Gods word. However, the Quran has supplanted those as it is not a book for just one people or one time but for the whole of humanity and till the end of times. It confirms what has come before and finishes off Gods message to man, which began with Adam and ends with Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

David1967

Premium Member
Personally , if he hasn't already. I would like to see Wizanda start a thread that he goes in depth about his beliefs. I admit , I am intrigued.

wizanda

Premium Member
Personally , if he hasn't already. I would like to see Wizanda start a thread that he goes in depth about his beliefs. I admit , I am intrigued.
By all means ask questions on my Biblical statements within the topic, and will supply whole chapters of scripture to substantiate.

If you want to know about other concepts, a lot is already on our site, and willing to go into depths on any theological subjects asked. :)
However, the Quran has supplanted those
So the Quran says, 'ignore all the previous revelations'? :oops:

What would a prophet or angel, say about all the books?

Would they say, "the Quran is best, and ignore the rest"? :innocent:

Tomorrows_Child

By all means ask questions on my Biblical statements within the topic, and will supply whole chapters of scripture to substantiate.

If you want to know about other concepts, a lot is already on our site, and willing to go into depths on any theological subjects asked. :)

Yes the angel would, as Allah has said it Himself in the Quran.

And no, Quran does not outright ignore those books but we do not need to follow those other books in the presence of the Quran. Think of it this way, in research papers, within the scientific community, the latest piece of research on a certain topic may have been published in 2015, yet it may reference older pieces of work from a decade or so earlier. The research from 2015 does not ignore what had come before but if it finds something better, something newer and safer, that is what the guidelines will be. Not older works.

David1967

Premium Member

Thank you. I am just not familiar with your faith. I do however agree with you that there do seem to be some differences in some things that Paul focused on that Jesus did not. Perhaps this was due to the fact that Jesus ministry focused primarily on the Jews whereas Paul went out to the gentiles who had
very different cultural views than the Jewish people. It seems to me that the denominational differences within Christendom comes mainly due to misunderstandings of the letters of Paul to the different churches he was instructing. I've often wondered what modern Christianity would look like today if the focus was only on the words that Jesus said. IMHO Christianity would be a much simpler religion without the division we see today. Again that is just my opinion.

David1967

Premium Member
Yes the angel would, as Allah has said it Himself in the Quran.

And no, Quran does not outright ignore those books but we do not need to follow those other books in the presence of the Quran. Think of it this way, in research papers, within the scientific community, the latest piece of research on a certain topic may have been published in 2015, yet it may reference older pieces of work from a decade or so earlier. The research from 2015 does not ignore what had come before but if it finds something better, something newer and safer, that is what the guidelines will be. Not older works.

In your view are the Old Testament prophets and the words of Jesus just as relevant today as they were then?

Tomorrows_Child

In your view are the Old Testament prophets and the words of Jesus just as relevant today as they were then?

Many of the prophets spoken about in the Bible are prophets we believe in, of course Abraham, Noah, Lot, David and so on. But, I would not follow the grossly corrupted and misshapen stories of those prophets from the Bible (sleeping with their daughters and other such horrendous acts). What I am told of them in teh Quran, I believe and I follow and all of them had the same basic message, "Follow on true God, Allah". And as most historians would agree, there has been no change in the text of the Quran, so whether or not one believes in it being the word of God, as a person who does, I'd follow the Quran and it's stories of the prophets.