• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there anything more disgusting than God?

Super Universe

Defender of God
Why do you always insult people right off the bat? You have anger and ego issues. Your little book obviously hasn't gotten you very far in life. You're still stuck in the muck with the rest of us.

Do you praise a child when they take another child's toy? Children have to be disciplined.

I have anger and ego issues? We all do. Do you sprinkle flower petals on other people who act childish or do you tell them to grow up?

My little book hasn't gotten me very far in life? Been to 14 countries, most of them 5-6 times. Retired at 40, never have to work again. Big house and 10 acres of land, all paid for. The UB had nothing to do with it. I didn't even find it until I was 35.

I'm stuck in the muck with the rest of you? My land is absolutely beautiful. The daffodil's area all flowering now. Muck washes off, if you continue to wear it then that's your choice.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Do you praise a child when they take another child's toy? Children have to be disciplined.

I have anger and ego issues? We all do. Do you sprinkle flower petals on other people who act childish or do you tell them to grow up?

My little book hasn't gotten me very far in life? Been to 14 countries, most of them 5-6 times. Retired at 40, never have to work again. Big house and 10 acres of land, all paid for. The UB had nothing to do with it. I didn't even find it until I was 35.

I'm stuck in the muck with the rest of you? My land is absolutely beautiful. The daffodil's area all flowering now. Muck washes off, if you continue to wear it then that's your choice.
I'm talking about your nasty little attitude, not your material possessions, as if those really matter. I've seen you go off and insult people right off the bat multiple times. It's very rude.

Super Universe

Defender of God
I'm talking about your nasty little attitude, not your material possessions, as if those really matter. I've seen you go off and insult people right off the bat multiple times. It's very rude.

My nasty little attitude? What about your nasty little attitude? What about the nasty topic title? You think I should respect your ideas but you don't care one bit about my idea of what's right and wrong or anyone elses. You think your free speech is above everyone elses.

This topic is posted in the Religious Debates section. Not the athiest section or the "I didn't get the life I wanted and I'm really pissed off at God because of it" section. You don't show respect towards Christian ideas of God then why should we show respect towards you?

You've seen me "go off" and insult people right off the bat a number of times? It's very rude? Get used to it.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
My nasty little attitude? What about your nasty little attitude? What about the nasty topic title? You think I should respect your ideas but you don't care one bit about my idea of what's right and wrong or anyone elses. You think your free speech is above everyone elses.

This topic is posted in the Religious Debates section. Not the athiest section or the "I didn't get the life I wanted and I'm really pissed off at God because of it" section. You don't show respect towards Christian ideas of God then why should we show respect towards you?

You've seen me "go off" and insult people right off the bat a number of times? It's very rude? Get used to it.
so much for the alleged Christian Higher Ground...

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member

^Good example of what I'm talking about. Tsk tsk.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I apologize for the topic title. I was having a flare of confusion, rage, and mental illness. I have many faults. But were I God I'd be perfectly capable of helping people and I would. I find it disgusting that God watches children get abused, neglected, raped, tortured, and murdered, and is perfectly capable of helping them and refuses to.

Why does he hide himself and refuse to speak up? Sending a book full of contradictions and littered with obvious verifiable falsehoods doesn't count. That same book says "Ask anything of the Father in my name and it will be given to you". That same book promised me I'd receive the Holy-Spirit and he would guide me in all truth. Look at all the Division within Christianity and it is obvious the Holy-Spirit hasn't been guiding people

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider the matter of faith that whatever will the universe and its conscious creatures loved Its sentient creatures and expects you to figure how to best treat your fellow sentient creatures, something that is sometimes difficult. Then you do not need fundamentalism or literal words to come into your head the way some religious people claim.

Super Universe

Defender of God
so if you are not Christian, why claim the title?

Christians are not just one kind. You think you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want and that all Christians should just let you get away with it because we're trying so hard to be meek. I know there are some Christians who are like that. Try that with the Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm sure you can get your way with them.

I'm not that kind of Christian.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Christians are not just one kind. You think you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want and that all Christians should just let you get away with it because we're trying so hard to be meek. I know there are some Christians who are like that. Try that with the Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm sure you can get your way with them.

I'm not that kind of Christian.
Where does this division of Christianity stem from?

neologist

He has already provided your answer in the pages of the Bible.
If you find something lacking, perhaps the fault is yours.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
one down, 29,999 to go
not really :)

Think of it this way... there are many ways to construct a home. Split plan, two story, high ceiling etc. How you decorate your house isn't the issue... the issue is whether or not your foundation is square.

There is plenty of room to have different styles of churches to reach people, as long as the foundation is good, it's all good.

Repox

Truth Seeker
I want to do God's will and I pray that I do God's will and find it thoroughly disgusting that God would remain silent and refuse to let me know His will. More than anything I want to know what God wants me to do and He just remains silent and refuses to let me know. It is despicable that God would refuse to reveal his will to a sincere seeker!

I just pray and pray that God would give me the Holy Spirit like he said he would and enlighten me so that I serve him and be obedient to everything he desires, but He insists on being unreasonable, dishonest, and completely the opposite of what He claims he is. God makes me nauseous with all his lies! So many people could do His will but God insisted on leaving them confused and refusing to speak up. It thoroughly disgusts me every time I think of how God has treated His people! God is absolutely responsible for how sick, fowl, confused, and gruesome our world is.

I find God to be completely nauseating! He ruined countless lives when he chose to hide himself, hide the truth, and leave people without understanding and enlightenment. When was the last time God left you with a clear message? I just want to do God's will, nothing more, and God is so shockingly revolting he refuses to let a genuine seeker have understanding. How could you Lord?!? You make me sick!

Sorry, I just need to vent. God's chronic silence and hiding himself is totally sickening don't you think?

God doesn't really like humans. God was pleased with all of His creatures in paradise. Paradise was about 65 million years ago during the dinosaur era, and there were no humans in paradise, they evolved. After a brief intervention in human affairs (Bible), God has assumed a policy of nonintervention. Things went downhill for humankind when they rejected and murdered Jesus (God).

About four years ago, I had a dream about dinosaurs. In this dream, I was shoveling garbage in a deep, filthy pit. As I shoveled, I looked around and saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have defiled my sacred grave." My interpretation is God is not pleased with humans polluting and disturbing earth. Apparently, God wanted nature to remain unmolested.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
Of course, this would be totally contrary to what Jesus said.
If you research the NT gospels, you'll find prior gospels make no mention of those romantic and miraculous stories. No matter, people would rather believe in fairy tales, it is good for the psychic.
Believers don't want to think humans rejected and brutally murdered Jesus (God). Then, if you read history, you can only conclude humans are not a very nice bunch, they don't live up to church propaganda.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
If you research the NT gospels, you'll find prior gospels make no mention of those romantic and miraculous stories.
Not prior gospels but rather pseudo-gospels.

No matter, people would rather believe in fairy tales, it is good for the psychic.
Not if they are believers.
Believers don't want to think humans rejected and brutally murdered Jesus (God).
On the contrary, it is not only fulfilling the scriptures but it is the very crux of the Gospel. The Lamb of God that was slain from the foundation of the world.
Then, if you read history, you can only conclude humans are not a very nice bunch, they don't live up to church propaganda.

Yes, humans are fallen and thus need a Savior. I'm not sure what propaganda you are referring to but one thing I know. We follow Jesus realizing that everyone else is in need of the same Savior.