• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is there any truth to...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You are talking about two different things. The coming of "that day and hour" for judgment to be executed upon this wicked system, no one but the Father knows. But I believe as to the time leading up to this day of judgment, that Jesus gave his great prophecy so his disciples would know the end would be near. (Matthew 24:32,33) Their question is recorded at Matthew 24:3; "While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things." In answer, Jesus told them of the events preceding the end of this system, as well as the final outcome.
The facts are, countless people have been certain they are in the "end times" since the beginning of Christianity. And that is understandable because Christ told his disciples that some of them would not yet know death when he returns. Add in these "prophecies," and what we are left with is about two thousand years of disappointment, so much that is was a "Great Disappointment" when to some when it didn't happen in 1844. The truth is, we are becoming more decent, we developing better morals, we are fighting far fewer wars, and we are increasingly accepting our neighbors as human beings entitled to basic human rights rather than witches who deserve to be burned at the stake. Some people may point at legalizing "gay marriage" as a sign of moral decay, but what is worse? Allowing them to peacefully live their lives, or force legal consequences upon them? We have broken away from the Spectacle of the Scaffold, and we are increasingly focusing on rehabilitation rather than incarceration. And ask yourself, would Christ rather see us ripping someone apart (literally) in the name of justice, or helping them to be become a better person in the name of a peaceful society?

thevoiceofgod

is there any truth to us being in end times and celebrities devil worshipping and the illuminati being devil worshippers?

We've been in the end times ever since the 1,000 year reign of Christ began. The inhabitants of the earth have been worshiping the Devil ever since they began experiencing life with their created senses.

thevoiceofgod

Then why call it a "1,000 year reign?" Having 1,000 in the name, in reference to the length of the reign, is rather quite specific.

Anyone who interprets the Bible literally will believe that the numbers represent time. We saints who testify to the knowledge of God learn that all the numbers are symbolic and nothing else.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
1,000 is just a symbolic term that has nothing to do with the amount of years.
You also said...."We've been in the end times ever since the 1,000 year reign of Christ began. The inhabitants of the earth have been worshiping the Devil ever since they began experiencing life with their created senses."

But according to Revelation 20:1-3 , during the 1000 years reign of Christ, the Devil is locked up in the Abyss....only at the end of the 1000 years is the Devil released....so how could the inhabitants of the earth be worshiping the Devil all this time?

thevoiceofgod

You also said...."We've been in the end times ever since the 1,000 year reign of Christ began. The inhabitants of the earth have been worshiping the Devil ever since they began experiencing life with their created senses."

But according to Revelation 20:1-3 , during the 1000 years reign of Christ, the Devil is locked up in the Abyss....only at the end of the 1000 years is the Devil released....so how could the inhabitants of the earth be worshiping the Devil all this time?

You're a very poor listener. Go back and read my posts again.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You're a very poor listener. Go back and read my posts again.
Now don't get testy...I am seriously trying to understand so be patient with me....what am I missing?

You say that the end times began simultaneously with the beginning of the 1000 (symbolic) year rule of Christ.

Whereas Revelation says that during the 1000 year rule of Christ, the Devil is locked up and it is only at the end of this 1000 years rule of Christ when the Devil is released to deceive mankind that I understand to constitutes 'end times'.

Iow, you say man has worshiped the Devil since ever since they began experiencing life with their created senses.....but how is this possible when the Devil is locked up during the 1000 year rule of Christ?

Personally, I think we are in the Revelation 19:19-21 era prior to the defeat of the beast which coincides with the same era as Matthew 24:21-31 ....

Last edited:

thevoiceofgod

Now don't get testy...I am seriously trying to understand so be patient with me....what am I missing?

You say that the end times began simultaneously with the beginning of the 1000 (symbolic) year rule of Christ.

Whereas Revelation says that during the 1000 year rule of Christ, the Devil is locked up and it is only at the end of this 1000 years rule of Christ when the Devil is released to deceive mankind that I understand to constitutes 'end times'.

Iow, you say man has worshiped the Devil since ever since they began experiencing life with their created senses.....but how is this possible when the Devil is locked up during the 1000 year rule of Christ?

Personally, I think we are in the Revelation 19:19-21 era prior to the defeat of the beast which coincides with the same era as Matthew 24:21-31 ....

The Devil is the flesh and the world the flesh experiences. During the time that each saint is testifying to the word of the Lord, the flesh of the saint is kept from most sinning so this is why God makes them eunuchs until He is done using the saint. Then the flesh of the saint is killed by the religious heathens who think their interpretations of what they read in the Bible are true.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

The last saint is writing this post and when he is killed, the 1,000 year reign of Christ will end. Then this age will end with a catastrophic ending as the earth begins to shake violently.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

The end is near.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Devil is the flesh and the world the flesh experiences. During the time that each saint is testifying to the word of the Lord, the flesh of the saint is kept from most sinning so this is why God makes them eunuchs until He is done using the saint. Then the flesh of the saint is killed by the religious heathens who think their interpretations of what they read in the Bible are true.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

The last saint is writing this post and when he is killed, the 1,000 year reign of Christ will end. Then this age will end with a catastrophic ending as the earth begins to shake violently.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

The end is near.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.
Thank you, I get some of where you are coming from...I assume you are the last saint meaning Christ....or you are an instrument of Christ?

However I still don't get, if we are living in the 1000 year reign of Christ....if the Devil is the flesh and the earth, but was/is to be locked up in the Abyss during that time until the end when he is released....what does that effect have on living people ? I mean if the Devil is the flesh and the earth....how can he be locked up and out of action? Sorry if this is not clear...if it is not, shine some light on the misunderstanding....thank you...

thevoiceofgod

Thank you, I get some of where you are coming from...I assume you are the last saint meaning Christ....or you are an instrument of Christ?

However I still don't get, if we are living in the 1000 year reign of Christ....if the Devil is the flesh and the earth, but was/is to be locked up in the Abyss during that time until the end when he is released....what does that effect have on living people ? I mean if the Devil is the flesh and the earth....how can he be locked up and out of action? Sorry if this is not clear...if it is not, shine some light on the misunderstanding....thank you...

We all exist as Christ that God created to go on forever. The body that's writing this post is only an instrument in this world that is used to write and speak from the mind of Christ which is the same mind that all God's prophets and saints spoke from.

During the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to testify to His knowledge and how we learn about the past, present, future and how we're created, the flesh of each saint is totally controlled by God rather than Satan. This is what it means by the Devil being locked up. The flesh is of the Devil and the enemy that God had His prophets write about.

Romans 8
6: To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
7: For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, indeed it cannot;
8: and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
We all exist as Christ that God created to go on forever. The body that's writing this post is only an instrument in this world that is used to write and speak from the mind of Christ which is the same mind that all God's prophets and saints spoke from.

During the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to testify to His knowledge and how we learn about the past, present, future and how we're created, the flesh of each saint is totally controlled by God rather than Satan. This is what it means by the Devil being locked up. The flesh is of the Devil and the enemy that God had His prophets write about.

Romans 8
6: To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
7: For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, indeed it cannot;
8: and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
So the flesh of ordinary people during this 1000 year reign of Christ is still under the influence of the Devil....to the extent they do not love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength?

And at the end of the this reign of Christ when the Devil is released, will the Saints whose flesh is controlled by God, have to wrestle with Devil, or will their spirit be taken up?