• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is there any truth to...

Erebus

The Illuminati, from memory, were a small Bavarian group who embraced enlightenment thinking and were opposed to the Freemasons. Nothing particularly Satanic about them really.

One or two celebrities have claimed to be or were sympathetic to Satanism. Marilyn Manson was offered the title of reverend in the Church of Satan. I don't know if he considers himself a Satanist though. Besides, the Church of Satan are atheists who use Satan primarily for shock factor. The vast majority of celebrities are highly unlikely to be involved in any kind of Satanism.

When or how our world ends is really beyond you and me. As a species, we might nuke ourselves into oblivion, be hit by some celestial object or pollute ourselves to death. I don't know.

Last edited:

Sultan Of Swing

is there any truth to us being in end times and celebrities devil worshipping and the illuminati being devil worshippers?
Paul says we are in the end times... 2000 years ago. We've been in the 'end times' since Jesus' ascension.

On Illuminati stuff, eh, any celebrities that say they are devil worshippers or like putting triangles everywhere are doing it for attention, I highly doubt there's anything that sinister there.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I feel comfortable going with '100% No'. Are there any Yes's out there?

It depends on which question is being /answered/, in the OP. The answer is ''yes'', in perspectival, to how one understands the context.

If you are answering ''no'' to the OP, I would like to know your reasoning.

rusra02

Premium Member
is there any truth to us being in end times and celebrities devil worshipping and the illuminati being devil worshippers?
Yes, I believe we are living in the "last days" as the Bible calls them. (2 Timothy 3:1) Whether people knowingly worship the devil ( and some do), the Bible recorded this sad fact about our day; "the one called Devil and Satan...is misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) I believe that except for a relatively small minority, "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."(1 John 5:19)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
There is good chance that a nuclear war is coming up involving USA and Russia and China....they are all rushing to increase weapons and readiness of war on land, sea, air, and space.... Regarding devil worship...depends what your definition of devil is.. ..my dictionary is ....Devil (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind.. In this case yes....the vast bulk of humanity have been deceived by the spirit of darkness and are more interested in seeking physical pleasure than devoting their time to the Divine... These circumstances do meet the description of the conditions on earth in prophecy prior to a global conflagration...

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yes, I believe we are living in the "last days" as the Bible calls them. (2 Timothy 3:1) Whether people knowingly worship the devil ( and some do), the Bible recorded this sad fact about our day; "the one called Devil and Satan...is misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) I believe that except for a relatively small minority, "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."(1 John 5:19)

Do you have a job?

rusra02

Premium Member
Just curious. If you really believe these are the "last days" why would you bother to go to work?

I guess for the reason most people work, to eat and have clothes and shelter. To answer your question, I worked for decades and am now retired.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I guess for the reason most people work, to eat and have clothes and shelter. To answer your question, I worked for decades and am now retired.

I guess they feel like they still need to have the necessities because there is absolutely no way to determine when the "last days" are really upon us. Right?

rusra02

Premium Member
I guess they feel like they still need to have the necessities because there is absolutely no way to determine when the "last days" are really upon us. Right?
even during the last days people need to eat, yes?