• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Republican Party suffering a complete moral collapse?

Is the Republican Party suffering a complete moral collapse?

• Yes

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • They never had a moral center

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Ponder This

I would -- but the question is (as it was in 2020), how many different ways are you going to count votes for which you already set up a system you felt would accurately record them?

Think about it for a moment -- how many Republicans are still trying to throw out elections from 2020?

Is the only characteristic of a "fair election" the fact that you won? Because that's what Republicans continue to do, on and on and on ad nauseum. And ad absurdum.

While I don't like that there are election challenges (from both Democrats and Republicans) well after an election has finished, the fact that there are legal challenges, doesn't make those legal challenges illegitimate.

I also don't object to states (such as California and Arizona) taking a few weeks to count and certify votes. I don't object to states recounting votes or having special elections.

It may look ridiculuous to 2022 sensibilities, but that doesn't mean such measures are uncalled for or immoral.