• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Perpetuation of the Myth of the Antichrist’s Number Being 666 a Conspiracy?

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
What you are not understanding, BR, is that the proofs are far too voluminous to post in a forum like this! That's why I provided you a link instead; this is simple courtesy to other folks here.

It does look like you may have corrected the problem with your posts' formatting; or at least this time, the quoted stuff showed up normally instead of being interspersed with keywords for quote marks, etc..

Peace,

Bruce

What you are not understanding is that it is your obligation to quote these so called proofs and to support your case with facts. I've kept this thread simple to concentrate on the one aspect of chapter 13 where everyone seems to have fallen off the deep end and myopically deny what is in front of their face. You have been blatantly deficient in conducting yourself properly in this thread.Craig

BruceDLimber

What you are not understanding is that it is your obligation to quote these so called proofs and to support your case with facts.

No problem!

I've already offered to send you the material if you simply provide me with an email address, either via here or on Facebook (I use the same name there).

I'm not going to offend everybody else by posting an eight-page document here (that being the size of Chapter 13, the whole book consisting of 234 pages without the index and 440 pages with it).

So as I've already said, the ball's in your court.

If you want to see the document, either provide me your email address or ask me for an online link to it.

This is now out of my hands.

Peace,

Bruce

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
No problem!

I've already offered to send you the material if you simply provide me with an email address, either via here or on Facebook (I use the same name there).

I'm not going to offend everybody else by posting an eight-page document here (that being the size of Chapter 13, the whole book consisting of 234 pages without the index and 440 pages with it).

So as I've already said, the ball's in your court.

If you want to see the document, either provide me your email address or ask me for an online link to it.

This is now out of my hands.

Peace,

Bruce

You have already chased everyone out of here with 4 pages of your nonsense. You have made a fool out of yourself. As far as I can see, no one that came into this thread considered your statements to have any validity. Your arrogance has been beyond belief. If you challenge what I have laid out, and is right in front of everyone's face who knows how to read prophecy, then the ball is in your court. However, I am not going to listen to anything you have to say at this point, you are wasting my time.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
It's a shame it must always come to this!
But, when it comes to organized religions it will always be the same outcome.
The reality of this number thing is simply that it is all make-believe and desire.
The movie '23' starring Jim Carrey is a wonderful example of this delusion.
:angel2:

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
It's a shame it must always come to this!
But, when it comes to organized religions it will always be the same outcome.
The reality of this number thing is simply that it is all make-believe and desire.
The movie '23' starring Jim Carrey is a wonderful example of this delusion.
:angel2:

Hi,Your post is refreshing. It must have taken a lot of patience to wade through it. I quite agree with you on all counts. I am willing to let anyone state their case in a debate, but when someone like Bruce, and I've encountered others like him, can't give compelling evidence while dismissing your case lock onto a thread, they become destroyers, not debaters.The best to you

BruceDLimber

when someone like Bruce, and I've encountered others like him, can't give compelling evidence ...

PURE NONSENSE!!!

I already explained that the material is too voluminous to post here!

AND I OFFERED either to email it to you or to provide you a link where you can READ it.

YOU refused this offer!

So don't go around lying by saying I couldn't or wouldn't provide the evidence.

Y*O*U refused my offer to provide it.

Any more of this, and I'll notify the moderators.

Bruce

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
PURE NONSENSE!!!

I already explained that the material is too voluminous to post here!

AND I OFFERED either to email it to you or to provide you a link where you can READ it.

YOU refused this offer!

So don't go around lying by saying I couldn't or wouldn't provide the evidence.

Y*O*U refused my offer to provide it.

Any more of this, and I'll notify the moderators.

Bruce

Good, maybe they'll see how rude and arrogant you have been. I am not obligated to give you my personal information, that is a violation. You are also proselytizing, that is not permitted. If I were you, I would just go away and keep my mouth shut as you have not conducted yourself properly and have hijacked this thread. I love it when people who are so rude are also so easily offended.

ragordon168

was there not a recent discovery that 666 is not the number of the beast but it is in fact 616 and it is just due to repetition that 666 is seen as the correct number?

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
was there not a recent discovery that 666 is not the number of the beast but it is in fact 616 and it is just due to repetition that 666 is seen as the correct number?

Hi,
Yes, at Oxyrhynchus. This kind of shoots down the theories of people chasing the name associated with the number. No one can say which is the original number but it doesn't really matter. Prophets used numbers quite often as red herrings. Sending people off on wild goose chases while the intitiated concentrated on the text and understood the metaphors and symbolism.