• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Jesus in the Quran the same in the Bible?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Then it is upon you to prove your statements are in fact historical.

Please provide credible sources or even wiki that states your position is historical.

We don't need to play word games, and we do require honesty here. YOU know you cannot provide any credible source to substantiate any of your apologetic rhetoric.

You know your position is factually not historical and is 100% faith based going the opposite way of what history dictates actually took place.

THe Bible says that Jercho was destroyed and remained unihabited for a long time. This is what archeologist say according to Wikipedia: "Bronze-Age Jericho fell in the 16th century at the end of the Middle Bronze Age, the calibrated carbon remains from its City-IV destruction layer dating to 1617–1530 BCE. Notably this carbon dating c. 1573 BCE confirmed the accuracy of the stratigraphical dating c. 1550 by Kenyon." ...Tell es-Sultan remained unoccupied from the end of the 15th to the 10th-9th centuries BCE, when the city was rebuilt

Muffled

Jesus in me
More and more common sense,
I don't think I can take all that good thinking.
~
I'm surprised no-one is jumping in yet !
Thanks for the stimulae.
Going to the barber-shop, or I have to get a new collar.
Later sport.
~
'mud

I believe you already have been sheared. Don't you feel a bit sheepish?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Koran does not tell or say ANYTHING credible regarding the real jesus. It has no credibility at all.
Its why no historian or scholar uses it for anything.
IT IS also why you have no sources what so ever supporting your FAITH
It is failure of the history and those who believe history to be 100% correct.
It is not fault of the Quran.
Regards