• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Antichrist a person?

SpeaksForTheTrees

Oneness is the name of Heaven, and unfortunately, it doesn't have to let anyone in who has twisted religious ideology.....

Though I agree, Christianity, Rabbinic Judaism, Islam are not enemies; they're just lost Children who need help.

All religions are one, Yeshua taught selflessness, Christianity teaches the divine has self, thus many in the world believe in self realization due to this.

There is a riddle, whilst you maintain using falsified text:
Whilst taking John's ideology that an Anti-Christ is someone who says jesus didn't come in the spirit, it causes more confusion
Paul's letters, that the Anti-Christ is a son of perdition, i.e. a person who shall be identifiable.

These then muddy the waters, which makes it hard to see the true perspective that they are the Anti-Christ's teachings. :innocent:

Thanks for your thoughts
In this case let the peace last until there is no further room to expand .Reads like a lay down your weapons and join our religion demand , not kind of thing I had in mind for world peace
Falsified text , yours is false also , voices from the sky makes it more credible . Like God takes favorites is racist by suggestion alone
Those that preach heaven never see it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SpeaksForTheTrees

Oneness is the name of Heaven, and unfortunately, it doesn't have to let anyone in who has twisted religious ideology.....

Though I agree, Christianity, Rabbinic Judaism, Islam are not enemies; they're just lost Children who need help.

All religions are one, Yeshua taught selflessness, Christianity teaches the divine has self, thus many in the world believe in self realization due to this.

There is a riddle, whilst you maintain using falsified text:
Whilst taking John's ideology that an Anti-Christ is someone who says jesus didn't come in the spirit, it causes more confusion
Paul's letters, that the Anti-Christ is a son of perdition, i.e. a person who shall be identifiable.

These then muddy the waters, which makes it hard to see the true perspective that they are the Anti-Christ's teachings. :innocent:
God gave it to us , by your own words
Yet you try to take it away
I try share what God gave to us , you call it false
Huh

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
God gave it to us
God gave us Yeshua; we chose to put him to death.
Yet you try to take it away
Yeah, like trying to take from vultures clinging on to a dead corpse...When the life is within the knowledge of God; not the body.
I try share what God gave to us , you call it false
I wouldn't call what God gave us false; yet John, Paul and Simon were all Pharisee infiltrators, teaching the commandments of men.
Those that preach heaven never see it
Already had a near death experience, and known some of this since birth; which is why speak with confidence about the matter.

Ask and will explain it, all in detail, using scripture to back up the whole case. :innocent:

SpeaksForTheTrees

Yeah, like trying to take from vultures clinging on to a dead corpse...When the life is within the knowledge of God; not the body.

I wouldn't call what God gave us false; yet John, Paul and Simon were all Pharisee infiltrators, teaching the commandments of men.

Already had a near death experience, and known some of this since birth; which is why speak with confidence about the matter.

Ask and will explain it, all in detail, using scripture to back up the whole case. :innocent:

Jesus my ציצית I will not ever let you take it away
Your religion requires bespoke understanding is not a religious statement the world could agree

allfoak

Alchemist
Anti-Nicene Fathers,Vol VIII: Pseudo Clementine Literature:
Chapter XLII.—Interpretation of Scripture.

“Ingenious men, as I perceive, take many verisimilitudes from the things which they read; and therefore great care is to be taken, that when the law of God is read, it be not read according to the understanding of our own mind.

For there are many sayings in the divine Scriptures which can be drawn to that sense which every one has preconceived for himself; and this ought not to be done.
For you ought not to seek a foreign and extraneous sense, which you have brought from without, which you may confirm from the authority of the Scriptures, but to take the sense of truth from the Scriptures themselves; and therefore it behoves you to learn the meaning of the Scriptures from him who keeps it according to the truth handed down to him from his fathers, so that he can authoritatively declare what he has rightly received.

But when one has received an entire and firm rule of truth from the Scriptures, it will not be improper if he contribute to the establishment of true doctrine anything from common education and from liberal studies, which, it may be, he has attached himself to in his boyhood; yet so that, when he has learned the truth, he renounce falsehood and pretence.”

Last edited:

SpeaksForTheTrees

We differ you look to set a religion .
I simply look for a set of laws , from premise
To Govern all Religion , Laws not a religion
not create or take away from any.
To remove the mindset of "enemy" from the God equation .
God does not discriminate
Laws United Nations could not ignore or any religious man , as they are built within the common grounds of ALL on earth from simple premise
Keep your religions I just want laws to govern them .
Universal laws that set president over ALL the religions
Or fight it out , will always be reptiles is no problem.
The universe will not miss humans

SpeaksForTheTrees

UN resolution God laws over individual religions
10. Emphasizes that respect of religions and their protection from contempt is an essential element conducive for the exercise by all of the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion .

Who doesn't agree with above ?

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe the idea of the Antichrist as a person is a separate concept by Paul from John's concept of an anti Christian spirit.

I believe the second coming has not occurred.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Anti-Christ's teachings are from John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros); which all contradict Yeshua....These were all Pharisaic in teachings, and established Christianity.

So there are a group of people who are following the Anti-Christ's teachings, without even knowing it is there, which is what Revelations is speaking about.

There is no one single person who shall come along, and deceive the whole world, as the whole world is waiting for it, when it has already happened. :innocent:

Yeshua cut off the Jews, and was looking for faithful Gentiles instead.

Didn't know Hitler claimed to be the Messiah. :confused:

I believe in order to contradict Jesus Jesus had tosay something about it. He said this:
Lu 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not led astray: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is at hand: go ye not after them.
and that seems consistent with the themes of Paul and John.

I don't believe this is the case but simply that Jesus expands the Kingdom to include Gentiles.