• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is our life the only life?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I guess that only picking easy targets to "debate" has nothing to do with his success. In all fairness his style is little more that rapid-fire puffery. In his barrages of words there is precious little content and his mistakes are rarely caught by his audience because he is usually going a million miles an hour. It's almost like he consumes a hefty dose of cocaine prior to his talks... and there is a reason why he is famous in Muslim circles and nowhere else. One reason is due to his errors he isn't actually very good.
I know his tone of English is not perfect , that's had nothing to do with his opinion . in general Indians had known accent of English .

Indeed the opposite view/opinion is always contain errors and full of mistakes to some poeple , include you and maybe me :)