• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is masturbation wrong?

Rakhel

This is, I suppose, one reason not to masturbate...
An anti-gay pastor in New Orleans who once called masturbation "immoral" was arrested recently for doing just that at a public park.
Grant Storms, who gained notoriety for using a bullhorn to protest an annual gay festival in Louisiana, was busted Friday after two women allegedly saw him servicing himself in his van, the Times-Picayune newspaper reported.
A woman who parked next to Storms' vehicle at Lafreniere Park in Metairie was taking her children out of her car when she allegedly witnessed the so-called "Christian patriot" seated behind the wheel with "his zipper down," police said on Monday.
She saw him performing the sex act, then told another woman at the park, who approached his van in order to confirm the accusation, authorities said. The 53-year-old pastor allegedly tried to cover himself when he noticed her looking at him.
Anti-gay pastor Grant Storms busted for touching himself in public park in New Orleans

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Masturbation is good especially when you get older the suspensory ligaments that are attached the penis shrink so as the saying goes "use it or lose it" is true. In other words your pee pee shrinks.....No offense but me being "gifted" I ain't letting that happen when I get older unless I am disabled God forbid.

St Giordano Bruno

I think it has a lot to do with those old wive's tales that keep circulating around such as masterbation causing blindness or your teeth to fall out or hair to grow on the palms of your hands.

MissAlice

Is masturbation wrong?

Not as long as you're ok with me watching.

user13128_pic1674_1252766982.png