• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Lucifer an Aspect of God

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The CPU (Most High) makes manifest the reality; everything within the Matrix is processed.

Satan (accuser), Devil (slanderer) are viruses, that attach to the ego.

God can still pull people up in a moments notice from Hell. :innocent:
Satan's etymology is from Judaism's 'ha satan' (the adversary) in Judaism Satan is Yahweh's Prosecutor, someone that 'God' sends to tempt the Faith of his Sheeple.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
God is eternal, the creator of everything, including the rebellious angel Lucifer. Lucifer has become the god of many. However, Lucifer can create nothing, attacks and destroys God's creatures, and in appearance is ugly and repulsive. So, why do so many people adore Satan? Is it because they hate God, hate God's creation, or seek death rather than eternal life with God? It is a real puzzle.
How do you square Jesus being called Lucifer, then? It seems the other way around, to me. Jesus is called Lucifer, a positive title, and mistranslation attributed that name/title, to the fallen angel...

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The CPU (Most High) makes manifest the reality; everything within the Matrix is processed.

Satan (accuser), Devil (slanderer) are viruses, that attach to the ego.

God can still pull people up in a moments notice from Hell. :innocent:
So where do you fit Lucifer in here?

Segev Moran

if there is an Absolute, or 'el' the most high, can anything exist apart from it, like satan?

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
I would guess that if there is an absolute god, then it must contain everything. including nothing (?!?).
Gladly for me, this question is irrelevant ;)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I would guess that if there is an absolute god, then it must contain everything. including nothing (?!?).
Gladly for me, this question is irrelevant ;)

even nature abhors a vacuum and even a vacuum in science isn't nothing, or void of anything.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Once again . . .where are you getting that Lucifer is some "rebellious angel"?
Where have you seen Lucifer so that you can describe Hir as "ugly and repulsive" ?
Then . . . what is the purpose of switching gears to Satan?
You're all over the map here . . .
I call Lucifer Satan. There is only one rebellious angel from heaven. I have seen Satan (Lucifer). He (It) is ugly and repulsive. For those who worship Satan, that is bad news. I am not all over the map, I have never contradicted what I know. Worshipping Satan will get you nothing but grieve. Satan attacks and destroys. I suppose a lot of people are into that.

Repox

Truth Seeker
How do you square Jesus being called Lucifer, then? It seems the other way around, to me. Jesus is called Lucifer, a positive title, and mistranslation attributed that name/title, to the fallen angel...
I wont debate over names. Let's call him God's rebellious angel. I don't call Jesus Lucifer. Sorry, I have nothing nice to say about Satan (Lucifer).

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I would disagree, all these God's, devils, angels, demons are all archetypal structures nothing more. We on the other hand, are the only god we will ever come to know and understand.
so you are one facet of God?

almost like the Borg of Star Trek fame?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I call Lucifer Satan. There is only one rebellious angel from heaven. I have seen Satan (Lucifer). He (It) is ugly and repulsive. For those who worship Satan, that is bad news. I am not all over the map, I have never contradicted what I know. Worshipping Satan will get you nothing but grieve. Satan attacks and destroys. I suppose a lot of people are into that.
Have you looked at your OT Lord lately? Now THAT's UGLY and EVIL. Not to mention, where has it got you?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
so you are one facet of God?

almost like the Borg of Star Trek fame?
No, that is a RHP concept and one we do not embrace. There is no external god that we are all a slice from. WE or rather our higher Self is the only god we can ever know.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
we have such an item in this life
you have already conceded you believe in this life

in the next life Hierarchy will be waiting
to see what(ever) stands from the dust
I suppose we all will just have to take your word on this since there's absolutely no evidence for such a thing.

I'll be answering to my Self when I physically succumb to the objective universe.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
if there is an Absolute, or 'el' the most high, can anything exist apart from it, like satan?

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Is Moriarty an aspect of Sherlock Holmes?

Ralphg

Best way to describe it (call it Lucifer....see if I care ;) <--- it's called 'left-handed' because you start on the left with an answer to the question and you end up on the right with a reaction you'll make if you'll understood completely which goes something like "so, that's why I've spend so much time wondering about it (circling around) it...NOOOO!!!!"- , and well...a little witch told me.....- most people are 'right-handed', their right hand is their favorite hand, they write with it, etc. So now if you are gonna 'use' it, that means try to understand it (wrap your mind around it and you'll soon be 'turning in circles'-->become insane), talk about it (that could even be dangerous! There's also a 'black Hand' you know. <--- words of 'the supreme black witch' (aka a Whohoo) to warn you,.. a warning from the dark side of the bowl....), being stupid enough to try access and use it (hmpf, sleep)..., etc, you will end up with something that isn't half (...) as beautiful as it would have been if you would have used the 'Right' hand (...this general idea has been around for so long it nowadays even 'echo's' thru in language and the connected symbolism to the word 'Right') is "a bowl". Everything is in it, everything that lays AHEAD (in the future) of you/us. The future is for 'the light' (Lightbringer, Northern Star, Illuminated (fire) one, victorious animal(...mankind..), etc, etc.) only. This 'bowl' is - believe it or not (believe and search/work for it and you're called a 'troll' but you still WILL live 'during' and/or 'in' the light....) is filled with thousands of people that contribute - in one way or the other - to make it 'stronger' or 'bigger'. All these people know that they contribute to something that has the potential to finally grow into an almost 'supernatural human'. That's their main goal, that they - but those are just rumors! - are already capable of 'taking over the world' is well known within these circles. The bowl will always 'beat' you ("The Salt Will Defeat You From The First Day!") - that means no matter how much of these (illuminated) people you can convince to do what you say, it will only be a 'temporary measure'. Humankind can be done damage but they will not let you destroy them all.

But GOD "knows" everything! past AND future!!!
........well,....if someone just had told everybody centuries ago to keep a diary,...... "i think from now on i'm gonna go by the name of: ...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I suppose we all will just have to take your word on this since there's absolutely no evidence for such a thing.

I'll be answering to my Self when I physically succumb to the objective universe.
you will retain your thoughts and feelings?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Best way to describe it (call it Lucifer....see if I care ;) <--- it's called 'left-handed' because you start on the left with an answer to the question and you end up on the right with a reaction you'll make if you'll understood completely which goes something like "so, that's why I've spend so much time wondering about it (circling around) it...NOOOO!!!!"- , and well...a little witch told me.....- most people are 'right-handed', their right hand is their favorite hand, they write with it, etc. So now if you are gonna 'use' it, that means try to understand it (wrap your mind around it and you'll soon be 'turning in circles'-->become insane), talk about it (that could even be dangerous! There's also a 'black Hand' you know. <--- words of 'the supreme black witch' (aka a Whohoo) to warn you,.. a warning from the dark side of the bowl....), being stupid enough to try access and use it (hmpf, sleep)..., etc, you will end up with something that isn't half (...) as beautiful as it would have been if you would have used the 'Right' hand (...this general idea has been around for so long it nowadays even 'echo's' thru in language and the connected symbolism to the word 'Right') is "a bowl". Everything is in it, everything that lays AHEAD (in the future) of you/us. The future is for 'the light' (Lightbringer, Northern Star, Illuminated (fire) one, victorious animal(...mankind..), etc, etc.) only. This 'bowl' is - believe it or not (believe and search/work for it and you're called a 'troll' but you still WILL live 'during' and/or 'in' the light....) is filled with thousands of people that contribute - in one way or the other - to make it 'stronger' or 'bigger'. All these people know that they contribute to something that has the potential to finally grow into an almost 'supernatural human'. That's their main goal, that they - but those are just rumors! - are already capable of 'taking over the world' is well known within these circles. The bowl will always 'beat' you ("The Salt Will Defeat You From The First Day!") - that means no matter how much of these (illuminated) people you can convince to do what you say, it will only be a 'temporary measure'. Humankind can be done damage but they will not let you destroy them all.

But GOD "knows" everything! past AND future!!!
........well,....if someone just had told everybody centuries ago to keep a diary,...... "i think from now on i'm gonna go by the name of: ...
Now you're just making stuff up