• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Lucifer an Aspect of God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
if there is an Absolute, or 'el' the most high, can anything exist apart from it, like satan?

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
if there is an Absolute, or 'el' the most high, can anything exist apart from it, like satan?

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
we....seem to be apart from the Spirit

but I believe that was the intention
this form creates a unique spirit on each occasion

as for the angelic.....they might be spirit formed without this mortal life
and as such.....are aspects of God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
we....seem to be apart from the Spirit

but I believe that was the intention
this form creates a unique spirit on each occasion

as for the angelic.....they might be spirit formed without this mortal life
and as such.....are aspects of God

Personally i believe it is the veil of the consciousness that separates us from the unconscious.

basically iterated here.

2 Corinthians 3

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

one is facing outward and when facing inward the vail is taken away and the Lord is seen and realized

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Personally i believe it is the veil of the consciousness that separates us from the unconscious.

basically iterated here.

2 Corinthians 3

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

one is facing outward and when facing inward the vail is taken away and the Lord is seen and realized
as if to enter your dreams
and He might be there waiting

yeah

good luck

Henry luther

All that is r
as if to enter your dreams
and He might be there waiting

yeah
All that is required of one is to always feed the spirit with that with the sweet word of God. God's word represents him here on earth and anyone has the right to ingnite the word of God which is the light in the world.

good luck

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

Which are you asking about, Lucifer or Satan? Because they are both entirely two different entities.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
According to the name, 'I Am', God is, and facilitates existence. And therefore, nothing exists apart from God. -- However, Lucifer represents/reflects merely a degree of Good, in the same manner as everything else.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
How so regarding Lucifer?
I was talking to the other guy....

but now that I have your attention....

Lucifer was...God's Favored

I often wonder of Lucifer was SECOND in terms of existence

and with the Creator as First....Lucifer might be God's FIRST .....reflection

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I was talking to the other guy....

but now that I have your attention....

Lucifer was...God's Favored

I often wonder of Lucifer was SECOND in terms of existence

and with the Creator as First....Lucifer might be God's FIRST .....reflection
Where is any of this stated other than Milton's Paradise?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
According to the name, 'I Am', God is, and facilitates existence. And therefore, nothing exists apart from God. -- However, Lucifer represents/reflects merely a degree of Good, in the same manner as everything else.
How so in regards to Lucifer?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
one can be awake physically and still unconscious of something.

case in point the shadow
like your heartbeat?.....your breathing?

funny we don't think about them....until that last hour

on a grander scale.....many of us go about our business without awareness
as if we have blinders on

how about unconscious of spirit?