• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jesus, the Christ?

TheGreaterGame said:
Why? What is so impossible about that . . . if there is a God then nothing is impossible.

if nothing is impossible
everything is possible
god is possible
you are nothing
just guess what the answer is.

energize

Sonic247 said:
There is only one God. The prophets said how he would come to earth.

There were many gods and many lords in days of old and new testaments.

Zechariah2:10- Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee. And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

The way I read it is Zechariah is speaking of Jews(Judah) in sons of Jacob.

Jesus is the Lord, he created everything.

Jesus was "Lord" of his disciples. He created not a thing. Consider that the Pharisees were also "Lords" of their disciples. John the Baptist was "Lord" of his disciples. Jesus instructed his disciple students not to call any other man "Lord" as he was their "Lord" and "Master" teacher.

I only read the first page, so forgive me if someone's already responded by saying this, but I believe that most of what you said will come about during Jesus' second coming. He came the first time to die for us so that we could ask forgiveness of our sins. He will come again, and the world will truly change.

blood-lord14 said:
better a exciting a painful hell, then a boring peaceful heaven
Hell will not be exciting, sorry to disappoint you. Hell will be more pain than you can possibly imagine, and even if it were somehow exciting at first, hell is eternal. And how do you know that heaven will be boring? After 10000 years, even a boring heaven sounds a whole lot better than a boring hell.