• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it wrong to advocate homosexuality as a sin?

LezEmoYin

yeah its soo funny really cos god did create Adam & Steve really but then gave child bearing responsabilties to steve but of course after that Adam called Steve Eve for short. BIGGOTS LOOK AT THE WORDS! IN OUR IMAGE WHICH WAS TOTALLY ANDROGENOUS THEN MASHED OUT GENETAILIER AS PUNISHMENT, so became ashamed cos they looked different than each other... of course genesis is fairy tale.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
In fact, lesbianism was created when Eve decided to have a sex change but was still attracted to females.

nonbeliever_92

How dare you ask a question like that! Colonel Sanders would be insulted. Ohio borders Kentucky!

Oh, I moved to Narnia you see. It has a great view of heaven, unfortunately it's right by the river styx and the damn charon is always trying to trick me into a ride and that damn Cerebus is always howling in the middle of the night. (>_<) ****** me off!

nonbeliever_92

In fact, lesbianism was created when Eve decided to have a sex change but was still attracted to females.

Not like she was Adam's first. He had a first wife, but Lilith apparently was into the whole "female-should-have-a-chance-be-on-top" thing. So now she's shacking up with some demons in hell.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Not like she was Adam's first. He had a first wife, but Lilith apparently was into the whole "female-should-have-a-chance-be-on-top" thing. So now she's shacking up with some demons in hell.

She was probably sick of threesomes with Adam and Eve. So she stormed off.

richardlowellt

Wow. You actually cant accept the fact that people are differant than you, and dont need sex/masturbation. Laughter is much better.

Your a teenage boy, testosterone rages through you like all teenage boys, add some short skirt and some tight jeans------well I think we know the results!! It's ok, thats how your God made you, I don't think you should disappoint him after all the work he went through.

richardlowellt

I use humor. Thats why I record about 5 differant comedies. I am not asexual. Trust me. But I have learned many methods to down those desires. I do not want to masturbate, because I do not want to see myself as that kind of person.

Now be so good as to tell us what "that kind of person" is.

shadze

sigh it really annoys me that people can be so narrow minded and of select view when it comes to homosexuality.

Lets start from the beggining

At the creation of eve we can say that less than 9 months she was in the garden.
Why? simply put there was never documentation about any offspring until after the fall of men.
the reality of the matter is we dont know wether any of her offspring were to be born gay or hermaphrodite. Neither does the bible speak of race and gender these children were. So already thier is limitted information on exactly what god required as partnership. One could easily argue that mankind was commanded to multiply saying having birth to children Was Gods command.
Yet Christ never had any children so that certainly blows away the sexaul argument.

Point 1

Lesbianism was not mentioned in the old testament.
If same sex was appauled in the Old testament then it would of said smething about lesbianism
Isnt it strange the old testament talk s about all forms of immorality and doesnt mention lesbianism.

Point 2
Jesus Christ never mentioned anything about same sex relationship being a sin.

If same sex relations were a sin why on earth has Christ never mentioned it in any of the
Gospels.

Point 3

Same sex is only mentioned in acts of idol worship.

If we condemn same sex in idol worship then we condemn hetereosexual sex as well.
It is the idol worship God hates not the sexual acts

Point 4
The only argument most have is by default . Because marriage is spoken far more and homosexuality far less it is concieved that hetereosexuality is the appropiate act.
Scripture doesnt say ALL mankind will leave mother and father it say a Man or someone of this kind will cleave to woman.

Point 5
God calls both man and woman adam. It was adam who called his partner eve not God.
Even is still a man in Gods eyes .

Because thier has not been any time for mankind to have a history in the garden we cannot makr judgmeent out of it.