• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it possible?

Jumi

It is possible on an individual level. Yet groups lag far behind the more far unitive ones. There is also the question, if there isn't a one right religion if there at least isn't the best one?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Nirvana is not death :) only death of human body, the consiousness continue :)
The only 100% sure thing in human life is that we got born and will die between those two it is up to our speech action and thoughts that can say where we end up after body dies.
reincarnation exist in my understanding because we was falling in morality and virtue as heavenly beings long time ago and was"placed" here to suffer until we find the way back to bliss in Nirvana.
Buddhas path is only for those who follow his teaching same as christianity is for christians.

Crime,rape,murder wars are all sign of very low morality and inborn enlightenment wisdom.
unfortunatly i do not see a future without the above mention points. because morality in our human worl is not getting better it is getting worse.
So you believe that humans were originally in heaven, with God, I assume, but we fell. What caused the fall?
I have access to information on Buddhism, but I have to go research it. So I will read up on it further.
Thanks

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So you believe that humans were originally in heaven, with God, I assume, but we fell. What caused the fall?
I have access to information on Buddhism, but I have to go research it. So I will read up on it further.
Thanks

Lack in morality was the biggest reason why the fall happend. and law of karma.
Not all of what i talk about is explained in detail in buddhist literature, but obtiained during meditation i have done. awakening of wisdom.