• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it me or.....

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I have to admit that i got a bit of a overhaul by a New member when i come back today :D, i thought to my self, crap am i really getting back to a spiritual warzone :p and i thought of just logging off again. But i am stronger then that now :) and a lot more calm in my mind. I realized that i was on a road to fully brakedown before i left for a month.
If it was rock bottom, then there's no way to go but up.

On the other hand if it cycles, then you should be on the look out for the next wave.

imho.

eta: and hydrate

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If it was rock bottom, then there's no way to go but up.

On the other hand if it cycles, then you should be on the look out for the next wave.

imho.

eta: and hydrate
To be brutally honest, this time i did hit the rock bortom, i become hospitalized for a few weeks because my energy faded away all important vitamines was running out. My bloodpressure was sky high, and a lot of other negative things happend. But i did get help to get to my current state, but still i can become better :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Is it me, or am i the only one who find my self to be very confusing :confused:
Am the only one noticing that my questions sound confusing :confused:

Maybe i have to start over again and become more clear... like a crystal:rolleyes:
That would make me crystal clear:D

Wut???