• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it me or.....

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have never been confused by your posts.

They used to seem overly polite bordering on passive/aggressive. But don't take that too seriously. I'm just too nit-picky sometimes...

Most people seemed to like the way you wrote.

But besides that: Welcome back, Friend-Amanaki, I hope things are good for you.
Thank you @dybmh Yes things are better now :) i grotten the help i needed and now life smiles again :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is it me, or am i the only one who find my self to be very confusing :confused:
Am the only one noticing that my questions sound confusing :confused:

Maybe i have to start over again and become more clear... like a crystal:rolleyes:
That would make me crystal clear:D
You think you're confused.
You're not.
You're just not finding what you're searching for.
(I read the thought bubbles over your head.)

My advice.
Stop searching.
Enjoy.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

Maybe i have to start over again and become more clear... like a crystal:rolleyes:
yea.....that didn't help

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I for one am not confused

I've been to see the Wizard

and look out for that poppy field
it's murder

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Being confusing can be a good thing... it means a person has depth of emotion and intellect.

Someone who is shallow is not confused easily and is not confusing to others, they see everything on the surface level. And therefore they behave only on a superficial level. No confusion there... just shallow

Being confused and being confusing can be a good thing... again, as long as it's not a result of lacking water, sleep, and healthy food.

I;m focusing on hydration, honestly, because in my experience most people forget to hydrate like they should. Staying hydrated is a simple remedy and prevention for a lot of problems. imho.
I have to admit that i got a bit of a overhaul by a New member when i come back today :D, i thought to my self, crap am i really getting back to a spiritual warzone :p and i thought of just logging off again. But i am stronger then that now :) and a lot more calm in my mind. I realized that i was on a road to fully brakedown before i left for a month.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

You seem to have disappeared for a while, I missed you. :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes i was away a month, needed to get some strenght back :) but now i feel better. I was very low on different vitamin but now i grotten it back and feel a lot better :)
Welcome back.... I hope you continue to get better.
I have been having some health issues too, but they are not physical, but rather emotional.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Compared to some others including here on RF, your questions are a model of crystal clear clarity.

I don't know if that's helpful or not. ;)