• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God using Covid 19 to get our attention ?

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
I was watching some videos on the YouTube, were Justin Brierley, (Unbelievable: host on Premier Christian radio) interviews the British evangelist J John about the current epidemic of Covid 19. At 10.39 minutes in, J John says, 'Many of us are trying to get Gods attention but I think Gods trying to get our attention.' Various other christian leaders in the evangelical soup have echoed the same theme, suggesting that this Covid 19 is Gods rather grim way of getting the attention of believers and I assume non believers. What do you think? Is it really possible that an omniscient God needs to drop the bar so low to get his creations attention?
No.

Muffled

Jesus in me
No. The good are dying just like the bad.

I believe I am not going to say that doesn't happen but the reality is that it is the Democratic party that supports abortion and Covid-19 has hit the blue states and cities much harder than the rest of the country.